/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

How are all the students doing during the exam period? What techniques do you use? For me it varies between Pomodoro or just sitting down and study until I'm done for the day.

What are ya'll:

>eating
>studying
>reading
>liftin
>playing
>creating
>doing
>hoping

shout out to the /r9k/ autist I've found on my study break in a game

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eating
Nothing bc I’m about to sleep
>studying
Nothing bc it’s the first week of class
>reading
This
>lifting
Shoulders and hams tomorrow
>playing
PUBG bc Monster Hunter World isn’t out yet
>creating
Carbon Dioxide
>doing
Laying in bed
>hoping
For a qt fit gf this semester

>eating
Meat, potatoes, rice, chicken and greens
>studying
about (((Cultural Marxism)))
>reading
The Power of Habits
>lifting
Tomorrow
>playing
Unreal Gold but is boring as fuck
>creating
Nothing
>doing
just lurking Veeky Forums and trying to sleep
>hoping
Gains and overall discipline

Anyone got any good videos to share?
I'd personally recommend all of WIV's on youtube, it's good shit.

>>eating
Healthily enough, about to try a 7 day fast
>>studying
Done with that shit, Studying how to snowboard for the next 4 months, just finished my degree mid last year
>>reading
4 chan...
>>liftin
Not at my 120kg bench or my 220kg squat or 250kg dead, far from it but im building back up
>>playing
The last day on earth survivor, only have a mobile phone and in another country
>>creating
Autistic memories on a ski resort and slowly building my coin portfolio
>>doing
working right now
>>hoping
I will get laid by a woman that is at least a 6/10

Work computer wont let me youtube. Watch alone in the wilderness, not much to do with lifting but nice and relaxing and you have to be /out/ & Veeky Forums to do that shit. Best video ive watched

>eating
Nothing, ate my lunch for breakfast because I woke up really hungry unfortunately. Guess I'll just eat my breakfast for lunch...
>studying
Accounting
>reading
Nothing at the moment but just finished Post Office by Charles Bukowski.
>liftin
Just beginning so right now dumbbells 26lbs each... Going to start SS at the gym as soon as possible currently snowed in today.
>playing
Oblivion in my spare time
>creating
Music on the guitar
>doing
Listening to music and browsing Veeky Forums
>hoping
That I actually stick to a somewhat sustainable diet this time and get a good routine going at the gym

How do I get the fuck out of my room when I get back to uni/college? This is the year I become chad Veeky Forums

Here is what I did
>if a destination is within 15 minutes of walking, walk instead of driving
>go to the library to read your books at least for 5 hours a week
>joined an amateur soccer league
>joined a study group for 3 of my classes

But most importantly; NEVER STUDY OR DO HOMEWORK AT HOME.

go to the library, study room, food court literally anywhere besides your room. This is how I met a lot of my friends and majority of women.

also try to wear headphones as little as possible, they make you seem unapproachable.

This is fit so I'll keep it somewhat related, but how do you keep your hands stronk during these hard crypto times? I'm down like 60 percent rn from ath and I got in with baby money in June.

>eating
Hopefully less like shit today
>studying
Should get on my Calc 3 homework while I have time
>reading
A book on python when I can, wish I was more motivated to read
>liftin
I need to get back into the gym badly, I am a little bitch because I work 30+ hours a week and am tired and sore from it, even though it's only pushing carts at Walmart.
>playing
Stardew valley and a Sm64 Rom hack, need to get my shit together and play less vidya.
>creating
Scripts in Matlab by fucking around and some python exercises
>doing
Browsing the chan obviously rn
>hoping
To improve my time management, when I'm at home I do fuck all but play vidya and browse the chan, but at school I'm pretty productive, so I need to commit and stay here to do my homework during the day on my days off of work.

>on mobile
>basically type out life story
>missclick
>fuck it up entirely
>can't undo bc on mobile
>mfw

2nd day of classes skipped. feelsbadman
mood swings like a bitch tho
>eating
bread and brown cheese
>studying
databases
>reading
Elon Musk biography
>liftin
nothing. i'm a dyel
>playing
wow, owerwatch
>creating
drawing sometimes
>doing
watching chess
>hoping
not sure. still figuring shit out

>eating
sandwiches and shit I pack for work luches
>studying
vue.js
>reading
rich dad poor dad
>lifting
whenever possible now that break is over
>playing
>/SIG/
>creating
retrofitting 90's keyboard into a midi controller
>doing
working from home since office is closed
>hoping
that crypto bounces back and that I can be right when I click "I'm not a robot"

Just saw a cute girl from my high school days dating an engineer.

I don't even have enough credits for an associates and I'm working a shit job. Just fuck my shit up bros.

screw that bitch

why the mood swings doing nofap?

How do I make a qt mine in a professional environment? We work in different departments but see each other occasionally. I want to know her bros

My old roommate was like the Chad Castle. He didn’t use technology at all and would go days without his phone. Nobody could reach him

nah. can't do nofap more than 3 days at a time. got no self control.
mood swings are probably from not eating healthy, irregular sleep, no exercising and so on
>i'm not really /sig/ material lol

>Eating
Rice and boiled horse
>Studying
Metal working
>Reading
A short history of man
>Lifting
Squats erryday
>Playing
Nowt
>Creating
Boiled rice
>Doing
The chan
>Hoping
That my efforts will pay off

hey man I wish you the best, may I ask how the mood swings manifest, and if they are the result of external stimuli, for example someone responds to you in a way you don't appreciate and you get made for a couple of hours or the whole day and then something good might happen and you get super happy again or are the moods not impacted by external things? You just get them no matter.

>eating
Nothing, about to go to sleep but I am keeping it lean
>studying
CVT transmissions
>reading
The Portrait of the Artist
>liftin
Curls curls and isolation!
>playing
Playing video games is gay
>creating
Working on my car (as usual)
>doing
Writting this? I feel great lately. Very motivated and disciplined.
>hoping
Hope I can make it.

they come and go as they will
feel good one minute and want to jump off a bridge the next

>tfw lost a lot of my gains because i got sick stopped going to the gym for a week and also stopped eating
i'm back on it today but this ain't good g's

weird.. do you think it's your living conditions that are causing this? How's your circadian rhythm? Did you always have this?

living conditions are fine. my sleeping pattern is fucked. go to bed at 10 pm one day and at 3 am the next. sleep 3 hours one day and 12 hour another. never been able to have a strict bedtime plan. been like this for about 6-7 years i think

I am losing my mind.
I am a college student living at home and paying away some debt, it's nothing big.
But I am having to hear everyday the terror that is my manipulative mother.
It became so bad that I started to drink a beer or so everytime after work and it became two, three.
What I am saying is, i am using drugs to cope with my mother's nagging and try, REALLY try to have some energy left for college.
But here I am totally tired and fatigued.
It's 8pm, and I could sleep again.

My maingoal is finishing up my degree.
My sidegoal is to adapt slowly to a part time job and be able to save up money.
Then move out.
But how do I get this will to achieve?
How do I get my motivation floating?
My head hurts just thinking about how she tried to gouge my sleeping brother's eye out while I was busy in the toilet and was unable to open her door as she ringed and became more and more enraged.

Sometimes, I just want to drop her into a pit full of rapists and never look back and get done with it.
I don'T want my friends at my home, I can't start a relationship because eventually she wants to visit me in my home.

I even stopped lifting because I feel so tired without any reason out of fatigue.
My meds only help me moderately.

What about meditation?
Does it help raise my energy bar?
Do I get the ability to charge it up into a higher state and have some energy left at the evening to work on my future at least?

1. What are you studying?
2. Do you have any friends that would let you crash with them for a month rent-free?
3. How many hours of sleep are you getting?
4. What's your diet like?

Regardless of your answers to any of those questions, you should still push yourself to go to the gym even if you're tired and even if you're not hitting PRs all the time. Good excuse to get out of the toxic house you're in as well.

bioinformatics, genome research is a part of it.

Sadly, I wouldn't know. I mean, i wouldn't know who would want me to crash with them for a while.
And I can't just do this without trying to repay the favour. my integrity won't allow that.

8-9 hours a day. thing is, I am sleeping around midnight or 1 am
not the healthiest schedule, but better than nothing.
Somtimes she does come into our room and shouts at us to do something with our lives.
So take it how you will.

Diet?
I am eating whatever there is, rest is chugging protein powder because our house doesn'T know and care and wants anything to do with self reliance.
Only to shit all over us for not doing it anyway.
Oh man, i still have to work on my math homework.

Sounds like your lack of energy is due to "depression." I think I am struggling with something similar. At least you are in school and doing STEM. I already graduated with a meme degree and feel like there's nowhere for me to go career-wise. All I can say is keep getting sleep, try to eat better, and just go put yourself in the gym and do your best (even if it's stagnant).

MORE IMPORTANT THAN PART TIME JOB/MOVING OUT: Get good grades and I cannot stress this enough - SPEAK WITH YOUR PROFESSORS SO YOU CAN NETWORK AND GET LETTERS OF REC IF YOU GO TO GRAD SCHOOL

yeah, my depression is diagnosed already.
I mean I am taking meds and get therapy.
Seriously.
I just want a bit more energy, just enough to focus a bit on something else but the thought of "HAHA! I wish I was dead :3" or "man, those train roads look comfy to sleep in right now".
They became less apparent, but the gist is:
Before I can change to the better, I need to get out and I need to cut my contact with her.
So also the rest of my family, literally change numbers, adress and all that jazz.
Because she won'T stop forcing herself inside my live via "i made food" or using my any reason to delegate my little siblings to do her bidding.

Dunno man, now it sounds good just jumping down into these rockets in the direction of mars directed by this crazy faggot

>eating
some coffee right now, then some eggs and fruit before the gym
>studying
a lot of literature, changed my major to english, with the goal of going to law school after
>reading
a lot
>liftin
Back today, broke my bench PR yesterday but I'm feeling some pain in my shoulder/trap area
>playing
currently nothing, I'm using Veeky Forums as my escapism tool
>creating
nothing :/
>doing
coffee and Veeky Forums
>hoping
My chad body comes in quicker, I have a bunch of music festivals I'm going to with old friends and I'm trying to slay

Hum, do you feel depressed? Do you lack enjoyment in activities you like? It's not bipolar or adhd, it might be low grade chronic depression, especially with those sleep patterns, I assume you've already tried to fix it but here it goes :

>300mcg Of melatonin 1 hour/30/15minutes before bed, if you have trouble falling asleep go with 3MG at the beggining and take it in bed
>Get blue light blocking glasses, put them on when the sun goes down, this works wonderfully for me, my eyelids get heavy like when I was a kid
>Take 500mg of chelated magnesium and 15MG of Zinc Picolinate before bed
>Start doing a bed time routine, I'm trying to get the same tea at the same time everyday

This worked for me and I've been doing it since the beginning of January.

>shit's going well generally
>girl I've gone out w twice hasn't texted me back all day abt third date she already said she'd want to go on
>feeling like I'm gonna let shit get fucked again if she breaks off

Anyone else not a fan of the greentext questionnaire in the op? I understand the reason behind it, but rarely does anyone's responses to these questions start a discussion, which is what these threads need more of

It's when you type those stuff you reflect more about them.

Man, just aquire coins and hols unless i really need the cash. Only done it once but the rest man I hold and fkrget about it

>eating
Home made turkey burger
>studying
nothin
>reading
Novel:No Longer Human
NonFiction: On Killing
Comic: The Darkness
>liftin
workin delts tonight
>playing
The Darkness 2
>creating
Still learning to draw
>doing
Listening to music
>hoping
She calls again.

>eating
nothing

>studying
chemistry

>reading
catch 22

>liftin
well needed rest day

>playing
nothing

>creating
new study regime

>doing
about to meditate

>hoping
that it gets easier getting over her

just hodl. like all memes, they are based on truth. you should only buy coins you will keep for 2 years anyway. this is a hard lesson. by selling early because of weak hands, i'm over a million short

I will be trying this out, I do all of my studying at home. Thanks bro

dropped thirty pounds, looked at starting progress pictures and i cant believe the difference. now all I need to do now is lose another 20 and I will begin to be able to become comfortable with my body again

Heading back to college next week. I think my grades should be fine, and going to the gym is easy.
Seeing as physical gains are relatively easy to achieve, in that they require little sacrifice (unless you're an extremely lazy glutton) and low "social risk" (i.e. you won't feel too self conscious about struggling to lift a weight, as everyone keeps to themselves), I've found it too easy to tell myself I'm "improving", while ignoring the biggest issue in my life.
That issue is that, while I'm far from socially inept, I'm extremely self conscious, and have been unwilling to "put myself out there", in situations where I feel like I'll be negatively judged. That applies to anything from public speaking to telling a joke, or confronting people.
I've purposefully avoided situations and interactions like that in the fear of being thought less of, something which I've realised I've done my whole life, even when I was an extremely popular middle schooler. I've developed an inferiority complex that subconsciously stops me from doing what is necessary to improve, and now I'm halfway through my primary degree, with years of such avoidance having left me as an unassertive, unconfident (however confident I may be in my abilities) and, to others, uninteresting person.
The reason I go into such detail is because there's no doubt that this is a problem for a lot of people here, and I'm hoping that those it is a problem for will recognise it, because I want to make serious "social/personality gains", and I think that having some sort of weekly goals and discussion for people who want to address the above issues in their life would be really beneficial for everyone.
So, who would be interested in such a thing? For example, on my week back next week I intend to speak up at least once every day about something I seriously disagree with, talk to someone btw every day, and attend a social event to meet new people, however uncomfortable these things might be, and then report back here...

... Everyone else could do the same and we'd let each other know how it goes. That kind of sense of community would help a lot I think.
Physical and aesthetic gains are good, but if we really want to improve ourselves the uncomfortable stuff has to be done as well.
If there's enough interest I might start making weekly posts in /Sig/ to check up on people's progress.

dudes what the fuck is this general... is it really that hard for you to just do what you
1) need to do
2) want to do
3) think is right
life is not hard at all and you 110+IQ 'geniuses' are just too fucking lazy and SCARED to man the fuck up and take care of business. why the fuck do you have to check in here with your pathetic accomplishments of not dying. you are literally creating another route for laziness with this general, what should be done is Veeky Forums DELETED and all these autist safespaces DELETED and everyone that doesn't have a single person in the local area (except parents and siblings) vouch for them being social RUN OUT INTO THE STREETS AND HUMILIATED. THEN SENT TO PSYCHIATRIC WARDS FOR CHRONIC MENTAL DISORDERS AND REHABILITATION.

I suppose this is largely a response to my long ass post.
For some people it is that hard, usually due to a lifetime of detrimental social conditioning resulting in various negative aspects of their personality. Any sort of structure that would help you to improve yourself isn't a bad thing. It wouldn't be a self pitying "that's OK, you'll do it tomorrow" idea, it would be a way to show people that you can change. There's too much self pity and not enough proactive steps being taken by people on here, encouraging and facilitating the latter would only be beneficial.
I don't disagree that people need to "man up and do what they need to", I just want to provide people with a push or somewhere to encourage others going through the same process, which is proven to help; that's why group therapies exist. And /SIG/ in general is good for helping people to see that the comfortable sentiment "fuck me I have shit genetics I'm so autistic and this will never change" is bullshit and self - defeating.

i couldn't be arsed to read your longpost and i can't be arsed to read this post. "lifetime of detrimental social conditioning" you mean you let random people that have no influence on your life now and have probably forgotten about you talk you (or body-language/cold shoulder you) into complete oblivion barely able to function as a human being? this is no one's fault but yours buddy, no matter how hard you want to believe it isn't. the longer you keep blaming others for your own failures the longer you will stay here posting in this general and never graduate or whatever the fuck you guys probably call it (if you even mention graduation, would not at all be surprised if it never crossed your mind)

like, can you imagine anyone you care about finding out that you live like this? what would people think about you if they could look at your honest day in the life? i don't think anyone could have the fortitude to observe the squalor you choose on a daily basis to live in. you hide like rats in your cages praying to god no one finds out about your disgusting fetishes and lifestyle and you'd scatter like cockroaches when exposed in the light. if i set a camera up in your house or room and then brought you to a seminar showcasing video of a day in your life there'd be no question you'd leave the room in shame at JUST THE THOUGHT of someone figuring you out. you can't even begin to understand the social consequences of being in the spotlight for a moment with your utterly pathetic standard of living

True patrician. What do you drive?

i hope it fucking hurts like a knife in your abdomen. anons don't fucking get it, your coworkers don't get it, no one gets it. but i do. i fully understand what makes you and the other cockroaches tick. and i want to make you squirm, make you fucking MAD at me, make you lash out in sheer anger at someone correctly assuming from text on a screen your lifestyle. i want to make your faggot ass cry. years of fucking neglect and potential completely down the drain. you know exactly where you could've gone and you have the guts to wake up every day continuing down this path of self degradation, acting like you're doing fuck all on an anonymous imageboard that literally couldn't give a fuck who you are. wanna know what you are? you're NOTHING. you don't exist. understand? you make no waves. you've sunk to the bottom of the pool like the piece of shit you are. you're not even a fucking floater! how fucking funny is that! you're the piece of shit at the bottom of the pool. and NO ONE has fucking realized that the guy who shat you out without a second thought has gotten out of the pool and left. you're a secret sunken turd slowly decomposing at the bottom of a piss-filled pool. maybe someone kicked you without noticing on the way down too. how fucking great is that

the only thing worse than anything you described are people who are in the exact same place but try to take some high ground that isn't existent. no one cares, no one will screen cap your post for future motivation like I think you deep down want people to and no one will be moved by your post.

STOP BEING A FUCKING LOSER. IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD. how? do exactly the fucking opposite of everything that you're doing in your life, that's a start. stop coming to Veeky Forums, stop eating like dogshit, stop sleeping erratically, stop thinking you're something special, stop thinking you're doing anything with your life, stop blaming others for your faults, stop doing everything you're doing. want to do something? don't. don't want to do something? do it anyway. 90% of your life can be fixed in a fucking week at most a month if you just do the exact opposite of everything you're doing now. i'm not joking. eat breakfast, no more dinner. go out and do things on a daily basis, don't stay inside. sleep at the right time and get up at the right time, if you can't sleep fuck you get up at the right time anyway your body will adjust just like it did when you began being a degenerate. you are literally doing everything wrong and trying to live by it, how fucking stupid are you?

How did you guys figure out what you wanted to do for a living? I'm getting older and I really want to get the fuck out of the retail business.

it's funny that you try to debase me by falsely equating me to scum, i'm gainfully employed with several options for lucrative futures including continuing this employment, have a bunch of friends at work and outside of work, have a loving family, my apartment is clean, and i stick to my values. needless to say, i do what needs to get done, i do what i want to do, and i do what is right. "no one cares" is the worst fucking cop out for continuing a degenerate lifestyle i've heard, you're right faggot everyone reads my posts, gets butthurt, then stops caring. but really user, everyone here stopped caring literally years ago, if they had an ounce of care left in their bones they certainly wouldn't be in this general attempting to just make excuses to themselves in a 'public' way. can you imagine any of these anons giving people they care about their laundry list of "i did this today"? not gonna happen.

nope. I'm simply saying that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. you're still here alongside everyone else. you haven't made shit. you arent an inspiration. you're as much a nobody as anyone else in here but you don't seem to know it. having friends outside and at work isn't an accomplishment. having a tidy apartment isnt an accomplishment. yet, you present them like they are. most posts in here are angled more at maintaining a path of the straight and narrow rather than poor attempts at trying to procrastinate change.

ultimately, you're just in here to try and beat your non-existent chest for what reason I don't know. that's the best part, and that's exactly what I said before. no one cares because you're right here in the shit with us yet acting like you arent. the fact that you can even present yourself like you've made it enough to shout advice at people, yet still have enough time to actively debate in here is laughable.

>still projecting
is it really that hard for you to comprehend that there are actually people on Veeky Forums that aren't total pieces of shit? look at these fucking threads m8, if you've been here longer than a week you'd know having friends and a clean apartment is a fucking accomplishment for anons, and the only reason i brought it up is because these people pretending to do shit in their lives call "having friends and a clean apartment" an actual accomplishment. "you haven't made shit you aren't an inspiration" how fucking ass blasted are you to project THIS HARD!

it's not a projection at all. it's the truth. you are seeking validation and awe from people for having the ability to make friends and keep your place clean lmao. why not raise the bar to making dinner every night or taking the rubbish out every week?

you arent an inspiration, so quit acting like you're someone worth worshipping. christ, you're still replying pretty quick for someone who acts like he has so much more to do with his time.

>why not raise the bar to making dinner every night or taking the rubbish out every week?
the best part of your post is that i literally do both of these things every day.
>it's not a projection at all.
cmon user what else don't i do. i know you've got more insults to throw at me. cmon. i should only masturbate once a week? i should get laid and never masturbate? i should get a real job? i should stop being a wageslave? cmon lol don't fucking stop i am enjoying the fuck out of this

I don't give a fuck what you do or don't do and it's a bit weird you seriously answered what was intense sarcasm aimed at how meagre your boasts actually are. it's just that none of it is worth acting like you've just cured cancer. you're genuinely acting like you're a self made millionaire to a crowd of thirsty young people trying to make it. instead, it's a random thread on Veeky Forums and you're desperately trying to beat your chest in here like anything you say matters. it's honestly bizarre behaviour, especially in the face of acting like you're so accomplished that any spare time is valuable - albeit that accomplishment is tied up in strange boasts that any half regular person manages without even a conscious thought of accomplishment.

the only thing close to an insult ive said is that you're insignificant, and the fact that has come across as such an insult just plays on what I assume is total narcissism. it's totally strange and the irony is I think you need to work on yourself more than anyone else here.

tl;dr dude i genuinely hope you get your life in order and stop being so butthurt

ST182 Celica

What are some good podcast to listen to if I want to get more confident around women?

This thread again

Don't forget wasting time reading the vain janglings of decrepit madmen from antiquity (philosophy and political books). Sanctimonious ivory tower aspies I tell ya h'what.

Please help. How the fuck do I ditch a YouTube addiction when I can't simply block the website because I need it for college and research ? It's a massive time sink. Please help.

It's like anything, just don't watch it at all for a few days. Or watch maximum 20 minutes a day before bed. Don't say to yourself "well I've been good so far so I'll just watch one more, no big deal" or anything like that. And don't substitute it with an equivalent time waster. Stick to the plan or nothing will change.
After about a week of that it'll be far easier.

How is studying, exercise, cleaning up your room, eating healthy and maintaining good looks trivial?

>eating
Raw foods, eggs, meat, almonds etc.
>studying
On holidays atm, study marketing as my bachelor though
>reading
Nausea, Jean Paul Satire
>liftin
Went to gym like 5 mins ago
>playing
Music atm Quasimoto
Fortnite
>creating
Whipped out the guitar today, thinking about doing it as a hobby to keep my mind off things
>doing
Browsing fit, mu, lit and fa
>hoping
Depression clears, although doubtful

They're not, ignore the Veeky Forums groupthink

Thanks for the answer. It's fucking pathetic, but I've reached a point where I don't feel like doing anything where I can't have Background Noise on.

If you feel like typing it out again, I promise you a (You)

>Nausea, Jean Paul Satire
>Satire
nice freudian slip

>eating
Bulking, lots of veggies, fruits and nuts and shit

>studying
College stuff, physics on my free time. (Upcoming Biology, Philosophy, Chemistry)

>reading

House of Leaves, Hegel

>Lifting

PPL, reaching 1234 soon

>Playing

Fallout 2

>Creating

Painting Studies
Writing Jazz

>Watching

Violet Evergarden, Trigun

>Doing

Currently at work

>Hoping

Getting swole

Is it better to ask a girl out to join you when you're out with friends, or just ask her out one on one?

If you mean asking her out in a romantic / trying to get laid way then definitely definitely not with your friends

Yeah trying to get laid. Not really a gf though. Is simply saying we should get some drinks a good idea or should I find something more interesting ?

>eating
Just ate some eggs and salsa. Trying to figure out a vegetarian diet.
>studying
Perspective and color theory
>reading
Meditations
>liftin
Was supposed to do cardio today, but FSquat, Bench, BBRow
>playing
Prey
>creating
Working on a sculpture self portrait
>doing
Art
>hoping
To not suck

Go to IC's book thread, unless you're already on a plan of some kind

I've been working the same job since finishing my (useless) MA and I'm into it. The reason is because the work is actually intriguing (insurance) and it's stable and secure.
You should stop focusing on finding work you "love" and instead find work that enables you to pursue what you love. The vast majority of us will never get out dream jobs, but at least we can get jobs that let us follow our dreams in the meantime

Drinks is good for a first date, keeps it casual. Though maybe go for a walk before / after just so you're not only sitting down drinking all night

Read " Understanding the BPD mother". Saved my life

>eating
French bread,coffee
>studying
pick up/game/social skills
>reading
Art Of Seduction by Robert Greene
>lifting
today will train hard as fuck
>playing
acoustic guitar lol
>creating
nothing
>doing
researching diets,workout routines and lurking on Veeky Forums
>hoping
of course get those gains brah,get better at social situations and connecting better with girls.

How do I learn how to talk to people without looking like I'm trying too hard? I've read books and watched videos about how to interact with other people, but part of me isn't sure any of it would actually work in practice.

did anyone quit drinking without coming out as autistic?
i coming down from being a heavy drinker on weekends.
i set a limit of 2 drinks per occasion (2 beers / 2 shots / 2 glasses of wine) or whatever. i am also a musician and alcohol is almost like a working tool for me.
this is harder than quit smoking (i did it 3 years ago).

today:

>>eating
lean steak, brown rice and onions

>>studying
I am stydying german

>>reading
The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: The Life and Times of Jacob Fugger

>>liftin
erryday

>>playing
guitar, vidya

>>creating
new riffs sometimes. mostly guitar improv

>>doing
working

>>hoping
to achieve my financial goals by years end.

used to go blackout drunk every weekend, reduced to 1drink/hour, it just depends why u wanna quit

Practice. And as a starter with people, asking questions is unironically a really good way to get friendly with them; questions about them and their interests.
You have to be enthusiastic about it, not necessarily happy go lucky but have some energy to you

Sounds good man thanks

>eating
everything i can
>studying
Latin and law books for uni
>reading
not much time but w/e i can i read stoic literature
>lifting
Everything i do fullbody workouts
>creating
fat in my body feelsbadman
>doing
browsing Veeky Forums as usual
>hoping
for my family to be healthy and my studies to go well so i can find a job and help me parents

you don't need it for college or research. wtf.

>eating
dirty bulk- works for me b/c naturally thin
>studying
shit for work by necessity, business stuff by necessity like tax and bank and business license stuff
>reading
freud and jung lol spot the JBP fanboy
>liftin
Astrength-rest-Bstrength-rest-Ahyperthrophy-rest-Bhyperthrophy-rest-repeat
>playing
chess online like 2x a day
>creating
healthy happy meaningful relationships with my wife / kids
>doing
I dont understand. Doing could mean anything really
>hoping
make 100K this year, get to 220 20% bodyfat

Is rich dad poor dad about the guy who said invest in silver because he had bought silver mines? Shill?

i dont know senpai.
i saw some pictures from this weekend on my phone that i absolutely dont recall. it scared the shit out of me.

>How are all the students doing during the exam period?
I’m off school this semester, interning for an engineering company, pretty interesting so far desu.
>What techniques do you use? For me it varies between Pomodoro or just sitting down and study until I'm done for the day.
Depends on how hard the class is for me, during school I try and study a bit everyday, going over homework reading the textbook working through examples. When it comes to test time if I’m prepared I’ll just lightly review material everyday starting a few days before. If the class is pretty difficult I’ll hit it harder and at least starting a week before the test. Working through examples and getting a flowchart for solving problems really works for me.
>eatin
lunch, made it this morning, got a turkey sandwhich with spinach and provolone, think I’m going to buy a condiment for it when I get groceries this week, also got some clementines, some carrots and yogurt
>studyin
LabView and some other stuff for my job, recreating a station in the testing center so got to understand how the originals work before I can improve it
>reading
The Eye of the World, Veeky Forums reccomended epic fantasy, has my curiosity so far desu
>liftin
just moved into a new complex in a new state, don’t have a membership anywhere yet but I think I’ve narrowed my search down, checking out one place after work today and if I like it I’m sealing the deal
>playin
Cuphead and Overwatch with some lads last night, my WoW friend is coming on this weekend so gonna play some of that too, I should stop playing games though
>watchin
started watching anime again, going through some old favorites, Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
>creatin
some LabView code
>doin
on lunch break at work
>hopin
that I can figure this work stuff out

>eating
pasta bolognese and instant noodles
>studying
taking a break from murse school
>reading
Understand your dreams
>liftin
jackshit, pleb work from 5am this week, too tired to think or workout when im home
>playing
nothing, tired of wasting time on that
>creating
learning to code
>doing
watching some youtube, relaxing
>hoping
that i can afford a big trip on my own this summer

Anyone knows a good site to find language exchange partners? I'm looking for someone to speak German with me and maybe I could teach them Portuguese.

They are vain endeavors with vain intentions.

First ammy mma fight in april.

will see how it goes(still skelly and cant get laid though lol)

>eating
Nothing, I'm doing IF with a 4 hour window, I have no idea why, must be some monkish tendencies inside me.
>studying
Law stuff
>reading
Plato's Parmenides and I feel like an idiot after first 10 pages, took a break to read some Thomas Mann
>liftin
Weights at home, nothing fancy
>playing
Thought /sig/ hates vidya? Unless you mean an instrument. Anyway, modded Skyrim, all the fun you can fit into a single game. No lewds.
>creating
Lots of things, but in my mind, so it doesn't count. My Achilles' heel.
>doing
Just lurking
>hoping
To get a job and move out. I've got savings, I know how to clean my house, it's the job I'm lacking.

>eating
Had a cheat day today, ate some snacks but still under my caloric limit (I'm on a cut), back on my diet tomorrow, pan fried chicken with cilantro-lime rice.
>studying
How to make a good ttrpg.
>reading
Shambhala, The Sacred Path of the Warrior. Dune is next.
>liftin
abs tonight, I should go jog, and Bench and OHP plus other stuff tomorrow
>playing
nothing, vidyas for the weekend
>creating
a digital painting study
>doing
deciding whether i want to run or not
>hoping
stuff about a girl, as per usual