Strongmen

>Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson is the third strongest man in the world

>Jón Páll Sigmarsson lifted a 495 kilogram cart. He could deadlift 370 kilos, squat 358 kilos, and bench 223 kilos.

What's your excuse for not being this strong Veeky Forums?

>What's your excuse for not being this strong Veeky Forums?
my dad kept telling me lifting is for dumb meatheads

You are a pussy, lift until you can achieve this, and you will be a god!

I'm not the size of a small hippopotamus and running a pharmacy worth of gear.

But I kind of wish I was.

I don't want to look like a fatass "power lifter"

Now is a good time to start.

I don´t want to look like a orc.

But think of the gains!

Basically genetics. I try to be as strong as I possibly could (currently 120 kg bench, 130 kg squat, 185 kg deadlift all at 90 kg bodyweight), but I know that I will never be competition material. But that doesn't matter, I feel good and can still lift out the majority of people.

Good on you user.
What is your current and next goal for yourself?

In terms of lifting? Hitting 200 kg deadlift until march.

I meant bench weight, but while I'm at it, what is your squat goal?

My squat obviously sucked balls, I felt great when I finally hit 120 kg squat after 2 years of training it, so my goal is 140 kg squat until... I dunno, I always increase way slower in squats than I do in deadlifts... I suppose April/May?

what were your starting lifts? literally the first day you went lifting weights

Sigmarsson was aesthetic as fuck, faggot.

Very very weak. I bench pressed 30 kg, squat 50 kg, but for some weird reason deadlift 120 kg at the first day.
That being said, I trained like shit the first year. In my first year I ONLY did bench press and I still needed 3 years for 100 kg. I started squats only after 2 years of bench pressing and started deadlifts November 2016.
I'm 24, become 25 this year in September.

>120 kg squat after 2 years of training
Why such a slow progress? I hit 150kg in a year, started with an empty bar.

You're obviously not eating enough, resting enough and not using the right programming.

Sorry, but I doubt that. Most people I know don't hit 150 kg in a year.

I have better things to do then spend half my day picking things up and putting them down and the other half obsessing about food

Your dad is a pussy

op is a faget

I'm not on nearly enough drugs
I didn't train from child
I don't have his unique genetics or the epigenetics that were expressed with his unique upbringing and nutrition.

I can't compare to people who are so different.
The entire idea of being inspired by people like that and being told to worship them is idiotic and in some cases border on homosexual.

Im a 180cm manlet and i dont want to get fat again. Maybe if i was 2m I would try.

because i don't care about strength.
also because i want my joints to be functioning when im 50.