>71
>excellent health
>30/30 score on cognitive exam
>450 testosterone
>diet of bigmacs, kfc and diet coke
>no exercise
How does he do it? Is this because his lifetime alcohol abstinence?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/david-belk/body-mass-index_b_7693450.html
archive.is/BTds4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When he conquered Hillary, all the souls of the children she consumed passed to him. It like a reward for killing a boss

the cognitive score basically just means he's not significantly brain damaged

You give the doctor lots of money.

.1 on the bmi scale from being obese

Manlet detected.

People over 6ft don't give a fuck about BMI, the military doesn't either. It's a scale for failed humans, like yourself.

The reason your forced meme isnt catching on is becuase your faggot friends at huffpo already debunked BMI, and your lefty friends have already read it.

huffingtonpost.com/david-belk/body-mass-index_b_7693450.html

He's probably on trt like any old rich guy.

THIS.

I sure as fuck would be

He gets blood boys every 2-3 days, an unnamed source told me.

I wouldn't think that. He has a wide array of high-T characteristic both mental and physical. In his prime he had quite impressive muscle mass despite being tall. 450 total test despite shit diet and no exercise, bad sleep and age decline means he probably had close to peak natty t in his 20's, reaching four digits.
If he switched golf to doing really fucking heavy deadlifts he's look damn good in a few months

A lifetime abstention of alcohol and tobacco can go a long way

Nice article brainlet you sponsored by huffington post?!

archive.is/BTds4

>450 testosterone
pathetic

Thanks, Norge-user

SEETHING

Nofap obviously

He's the President. A doctor isn't going to go on national television and say our President is in bad health.

That being said, I don't think there is anything wrong with him. Just lose some weight sir.

>no exercise
doesn't he golf twice a day? if he walks the course, that's at least some activity

not enough covfefe

he drives the cart

His test was likely in the 900s in his 20s