Tfw I miss being insatiably hungry and feeding that insatiable hunger with junk food

>tfw I miss being insatiably hungry and feeding that insatiable hunger with junk food.

>tfw I I miss getting high off food.

I've lost 20kg of bodyfaat eating just meats + vegetables, and I have a 6 pack now (first time ever since I started lifting 5 years ago). I am no longer ever hungry, I haven't had that feeling of insatiable hunger since I started eating just meat + vegetables.

I am feeling numb towards food though. I am not hungry, ever, and I can maintain a lean body now, but its a feeling of nothingness, like everything feels pointless, I no longer derive any positive emotion from food, I'm not hungry enough to get a positive emotion from it. The only reason I find myself eating now is to hit my protein requirements for the day.

I know this is the best possible scenario, but I truly do miss being perma-bulking just eating all the junk I feel like, even though it came with lots of negatives, the positive high I got off eating that junk felt amazing.

>Shredded ghandi mode

I don't believe it, post body

My doctor gave me some medication for my insulin sensitivity problems, that feeling of being constantly hungry all day stopped and fat has been melting off.

OP is a lying piece of shit and doesnt actually have abs. Hes probably some delusional 15-20% dyel that sees the outline of the abdominals and thinks hes ripped.

OP, I used to row for 2 hours back in highschool then go the the gym afterwards for weights, then head home to eat and take an hour and a half run. I was ripped and had the brad pitt fight club bod when I was only 16 years old. I can assure you I did not crave donuts at all. The unhealthiest thing I ever ate was greek yogurt. It wasnt uncommon for me to eat some shredded wheat cereal with water instead of milk, then workout for 5 hours, then get back and have some chocolate whey (this time in milk) and peanut butter toast. I usually ate two chipotle bowls for dinner though, but never donuts. And I was immensely satisfied with those 3500kcals.

If you want to eat more food, work out more. when I left high school and no longer did hours of cardio daily I packed on the pounds - and THAT is when I started craving unhealthy food. But healthy people do not get cravings like that. healthy people LOVE healthy food.

disclaimer i only read half your post because i dont like to waste my time on kunts who are never gonna make it

>healthy people LOVE healthy food
Yeah but I also miss junk. Not OP, btw

You’re not as healthy as you think you are

Well I certainly don't do hours of cardio every day.

post progress pics user please

Are you retarded?

I said I no longer feel hungry, or have that bottomless pit appetite.

I SAID I MISS HAVING THAT, only because when I did have it, I would get a huge high when Id eat junk.

Since ive only been eating meat & vegetables and ive lost 20kg of fat and have a 6 pack now, I no longer have any emotional attachment to food.........ALL IM SAYING IS THAT I MISS HAVING THAT EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO THE FOOD.

how the fuck do you do it
I'm down 30kg and all I feel is a constant, unending desire to continue to eat
I ate 4000 fucking calories worth of cereal in one sitting last week
do you understand how many fucking coco pops that is
it's not fucking worth it because if I ever decide to indulge for more than a single meal I'll gain literal kilos of fat per day
you don't want this
no one wants this

I just eat meat + vegetables, I don't count any calories anymore, haven't done that for at east 2 years now. All I do is eye-ball my protein intake which is easy as fuck. If all you consume is meats and vegetables you'll see that your hunger becomes non-existent.

What I found makes me get insanely hungry is eating carbs, eating carbs gives me the bottomless pit appetite, so removing them entirely (besides from vegetable sources) fixed the issue entirely.

Yeah its boring to eat this way, but at least I dont suffer from that painful anxiety driven never ending hunger anymore. IT makes staying lean so easy now.

>I ate 4000 fucking calories worth of cereal in one sitting last week
JUST

>4000 fucking calories worth of cereal in one sitting
Jesus christ user

Learn how to make good healthy food that you can gorge on. I am lucky in that I always preferred salty sour and spicy food over sweet food but I'm sure it would work for anyone.
My favourite dish:
Fry a bunch of meat, can be pretty much anything but I prefer chicken, cut slightly bigger than a thumb, fried in wine if I want to be fancy.
In another bigger pan fry some cut onions peppers until they get slightly mushy then add the meat on top with tomato juice preboiled beans corn pepper spicy sauce to taste and salt. My proportions are usually smth like 1kg meat 850g red beans 850gcorn 3-4 large peppers 3 large onions ~800ml tomato sauce(depends on your other ingredients how much you add). After you add them all together you let them slowboil for 30+min until the sauce starts to get thicker, stir every 10-15 minutes so the bottom doesnt get burnt.
Takes like 15 min of prepwork to make this badboy and it lasts me 3+ days if I mix it with other stuff(amazing with rice/quinoa/similar shit). I actually prefer this to any sweet or pastry but I make it spicy and salty as fuck

Recipe saved and will try out, fellow spice fag.

>don't have any insatiable hunger
>cutting carbs to lose a 6-7kg while keeping at my current weight at the gym
>calorie calculator put my intake as 1990
>gym every third day
>just peckish all the fucking time

this is hell. What's Veeky Forums do to lose weight a bit faster that's still healthy?

I guess I could lift every second day, but it feels like with my current routine I would burn myself out and not have sufficient time to recover

Intermitent fasting? after a while you lose hunger during day and you get to gorge during your feeding window, especially if you do OMAD or smth like 20/4

You can lift every day, just split your lifts up more.

Example

Day1: Bench/Lat Raises
Day2: Rows/Curls
Day3: Squats/Lunges
Day4: Press/Rear Flys
Day5: Chin-Ups/Curls
Day6: Bench/Lat Raises
Day7: Deadlifts/AbWheel

what the fuck, how many reps/sets are you doing? How long are you there for?

That's just chilli without chilli user.

Larp harder faguette

An hour or so. Lots of sets. Adjusting intensity/rep range all the time

calm down dude, it's water, not fat. you will lose it after two days of normal eating again

Jelly donuts are the fucking best by far. I'd get a dozen of even just jelly donuts they are that good.

now I feel like I'm not nearly in the gym for long enough doing enough.

I'm just doing starting strength, which advocates 5 sets of 5x5 deadlifts, squats and bench press alternated every second day with 5x5 squats, OHP and row.

How long should this kind of thing take me to do?