Yo, so guys, I pull girls fairly often

Yo, so guys, I pull girls fairly often.
Catch is, I’m waiting till marriage, which pisses allot of girls off.
Tips for pleasuring women without the use of my dick.

>eating vagina
Are you gay or something?

Just a reminder that doing stuff, any kind of stuff, with another person already constitutes sex, which in turn means loss of virginity, thinking that you are cheating the system is bad illusion. Don't think you have a magic coat around your dick or something like a hymen. Which yes a girl can lose hers without breaking it, for instance sucking a pecker, taking in the ass or masturbating with or only her partner.

Eating dick is gay though

Fuck off beta. Ill do whatever I want with the pussy.

OP is a faggot

And I don't write this often

fpbp

Why are cocks so more aesthetic than pussies?

>Which yes a girl can lose hers without breaking it

You can break it without sex anyway. Horseback riding is a bitch.

pulling girls without the intention to fuck them, what are you doing nigger?
>Gee, I wonder why a lot of them are pissed off!

b8/10, you actually made me respond because it got me so angry, well played

when you eat pussy youre literally eating every dick and cum load thats ever been in there

because pussies are just inside out penises hence why its gay to touch them

no OP, no youre a huge faggot and you type like a faggot and have never held hands with a girl
>larping this hard

>performing oral sex on sluts

good way to get oral herpes before you ever even have sex.

>falling for the vagina jew
pleb

this

>not eating pussy in 2018

ITT "men" whose partners will or already have cheated on them

>Everything is a transitive property, you guys

none of those 'techniques' actually work. And the drawing makes it seem like you should just lick all over the vagoo instead of focusing on the clit wtf

If you're trying to fit some schematic during sex instead of going by intuition and the girl's response (any activity, not just oral), you're going to look like an idiot

>tfw made a game where I see how many times I can go through the alphabet before she makes me stop

I've gone A>Z 19 times and then got to letter J on my best record yet

Totally not written by an overcompensating dyke who's looking for stupid cunts to convince that oral is the end all be all of sex.

Meanwhile, most women suck at head and I've yet to meet a woman who could deep throat my dick.

>Being so beta that you have to drink estrogen out of your girl so she doesn't cheat on you

If this for religious reasons, you're retarded because it wins still be sin.

If this isn't for religious reasons you're retarded because why wait?

False

Yo, the clit isn't just that little button near the top of the vulva. But yeah, different girls like different techniques so you ought to test which one works first

>you're retarded because why wait?
There's more to a relationship than cum

... Wat. Not OP, but what good would that do?

>pseudo-chad here thinks eating pussy has anything to do with being manly
>pseudo-chad doesn't know that in the past eating pussy is seen as a sign of weakness and probably being a fag because if you suck pussy you’ll suck anything
Please keep your kike tactics away from us.

What good would what do.

>convince [stupid cunts] that oral is the end all be all of sex

To get pussy.
"This is how men do it"
Caught that?
It's implying that women do it better then men and making it seem like it's some sexual empowerment and us vs them pseudo feminist thing.
Bitches fall for stupid shit like that all of the time.
It's why most men instantly ditch a seemingly straight woman who they realize has a feminist and or dykey friend.

>pleasuring women
lmao

what the hell is that?!

Makes sense, actually, considering women would know what feels good to a vagina. Not too different from you complaining that you haven't even met a woman who can deepthroat yet.

Kek.

>Makes sense, actually,
Not really no.
All women and men are different and to claim something like that is well, a lie.
One that is pushed by homosexuals to lure in horny idiots.
But you are right, lesbians do know how to get other lesbians off. Same for gays.

S-So where do you like stick your tongue, just up her gaping maw or what? More on the surface I guess? Sorry I’m khv and this stuff has me confused

Nice backpedal. But sure; if gay sex really isn't someone's preference then no amount of technique will change that.

>Nice backpedal.
I didn't backpedal at all.
You simply dislike basic logic.

my girlfriend is fucking terrible at pleasuring herself. I can make her cum in a fraction of the time it takes her to masturbate to orgasm. She often gives up before she even finishes.

>women would know how to get other women off
>durr hasty generalization ! lies
>but yes dykes know how to get dykes off
Inb4
>that's not what I said
What you said I said wasn't what I said either. So we're not going to get anywhere.

What I usually do is slightly pressing and circling the clit with my tongue while fingering her (come higher finger motion) inside my gfs vag. Sometimes I go full chupacabra and just lick the fuck out of the outside and inside as far as my tongue will go. Sucking on the clit softly seems to drive her wild too.

>don't eat ass because I'm not a degenerate that likes poop

Come hither not higher, fucking auto correct.

Ah, I see your problem.
You seem to think that dykes are women. That's where you're wrong.

Toys. Vibrators, bondage items, sensory deprivation play stuff.

she needs to explore what she likes more then. And one girl doesn't represent everyone else, yeah?

Kek.

This picture is retarded; I have no idea why it's focusing on zones that aren't the clitoris.
>spelling out the alphabet
This is the most beta thing I've heard in a while. It sounds like a columnists advice from Men's Health magazine.

Sex and sexual activities should come to you naturally, they're instinctive. If you don't know how to mouth fuck a clitoris then that's the least of your worries. It's the same with men who don't know how to fuck or grab tits. Just fucking do it; it's not something you have to think about like your Mario games.
>you fuck
>you thrust
>you suck
It's literally the most animalistic thing we do, so stop overthinking it.

>b-b-but i still don't know how t-
Just suck, lick, and breath on her clitoris like an animal would. But
>eating out whores
No thanks.

>one girl doesn't represent everyone else
Well no, obviously, but you made a grand sweeping statement about women in general that really isn't likely to apply to the kind of nerdy insecure girls that I'm attracted to

/thread

>doesn't eat ass
I do it for the sheer enjoyment of her embarrassed reaction. And she's not a toddler or a chimpanzee, she can probably manage to keep her ass clean

Fpbp
>Chad
>"partners"

>2018
>Not shooting a hot pocket of warm air into your girlfriend's vagina
>Not hearing her moan with pleasure and excitement
>Not farting in your girlfriend's pussy

Veeky Forums when will you learn.

if your women wants to use a dildo during sex or you see her using it on her own its a pretty clearn indicator your baby dick isnt neough to satisfy her

>doesn't apply
>yet

Not surprising you've never seen one before

You do you, poop breath

Best advice I can give to you friends is to fuck like a wild animal, just go berserk on that bitch (better if you know her so you dont ACTUALLY hurt her) and she will love it, I've been with my gf for 3 years now and made her cum by penetration alone for the first time a few days ago, proud of myself for that.

She was acting so confused and retarded after it, it was cute as fuck.

Jesus Christ female anatomy is disgusting.

>getting a bj is losing your virginity
Looks like someone got head at a high school party and turned it to be some weirdo who masturbates to dragons and everyone found out, tanking any social status you had before, and leading to a life of involuntary celibacy

> Different girls like different things.
Which is why you do the same shit repeatedly until you find one that likes what you're already doing. I'm not about to change up my routine to make some whore happy. She can take it or leave it. They don't seem to understand that because 90% of them are easy, they aren't hard to replace. In economics we call this "low switching costs."

This is why I only suck cock

Unsurprising hot takes from people who are used to disappointing women. You're the male version of chicks who don't suck dick - aka the ones who get kicked to the curb for someone else

thats just way too specific a set of circumstances to not have happened to you

I'll laugh at your photoshop user.

WHO THE FUCK STARTS THE B FROM THE MIDDLE

Same kek,
I was trying to make the point to OP, that not only peen in vajayjay that constitutes virginity loss but any kind of sexual activity between two individual, there's no way around it.

Pls anons, two weeks ago i ate out a girl i've been seeing for a little bit and her vag smelled strongly of mexican food. Did she have an std or was it poop i was smelling? She was pretty fat if that affects things.

Make her feel better about the fact that the furthest she will ever go with anyone she loves is the ol' lickaroo aka only the third of four bases

>They don't scissor their gf with the sole intention of filling her with their bottom coughs
Some people just never learn

Nice blog

in ancient rome licking off a girl was seen as the lowest humiliation possible, even worse than sucking a cock

>American education

in ancient rome fucking prepubescent little boys was seen as cool

Except fucking it

were they wrong?

Yeah lol

>ate my gf out from behind with her on all fours last night
god damn I don't know if I've ever been so turned on

careful
this is how I got into eating my girl's ass

Alright man, das it, imma need the sauce

I would eat her ass everyday if she let me, that's the closest I've been able to get

Bumping for interest since I just started dating a cute asian screamer and now I actually want to up my technique

Digits of truth

Digits of truth

It's that way so that you can transition from the horizontal stroke of the A (which has to be in the middle) into the B without lifting your tongue

these. although the alphabet thing is useful for new girls because it incorporates a lot of different motions. if you don't suck at reading signals, you'll get to the correct technique

patrician taste gentlemen. Eating ass from behind while shes in doggy style is the superior man's choice.
>Mfw you bury your mouth in her cunt while your nose is right on her asshole

yeah but it is a significant portion you dunce. Drawing an arbitrary line at PIV sex is dumb if you have all the other components of a normal relationship

jej fucking this

if you made this longer it could be a pasta

>chad
>caring about pleasing them and not fucking them once and kicking them to the curb yourself

>Tips for pleasuring women without the use of my dick.
buy them shit with your credit card

Is it gay to fuck/get fucked by shemales? Even if they’re more womanly than women?

>without lifting your tongue
why would you lift your tongue. this isn't a fucking calligraphy class.

Wisdom

>don't eat ass

Have you ever heard about this thing called a shower? Maybe if you use it you might just get laid

>Not laying your girlfriend down flat on the bed
>Not squating down on top of her showing off your powerful glutes
>Not wiping your dirty ass on her tits
They'll obviously never learn

My dick is half broken with half assed erections and lightning fast premature ejaculation, the least I could do is have the courtesy to go down on a girl.

Though to be honest I just love doing it. If I didn't like eating pussy I don't think I would have bothered.