>literal goes on instagram once fashion sense
>le rugged outdoorsman hair
>yellow fever
you have 20 outta 10 reasons to kys

>inb4 ricky martin smokes wrong kind of cigar
too lazy to swap faggot out

isis outfits are unironically underrated
>inb4 cameljockey

You guys do these threads way to much, should have a limit of 1 per month.

twinks get the fuck off my board

dont hurt me bloatlord im innocent

WMAF is statistically the master race

you would be a god amongst men

Go to any military base commissary, you'll see what your future holds lel

Where can I find that picture down left? Bald dude with the lonsdale shirt / long coat. Appreciate the reply, thanks.

I dunno, found it on Veeky Forums

Thanks mate

6/10

7/10

6/10

Only man ITT with any taste, the rest of you lot are instagram fitness basics baka

lean ripped physique
messed up hair
classic 50s
nice little black girl

>messed up hair
that needs 40min to get done

>classic 50s
>with gay ass nose piercing and those even more gay ear gauges

-50/10

perfection
simple yet efficient, good
this one i really really really like

too lean / silly / male IG model / hot (just hope ur not a weeb)

oddly cohesive and would work together

seems like you idealize "traditional" because you're unrealistically nostalgic about shit you weren't around to experience.

Good body / the best look for a baldbro / not enough pizzazz, too simple with the attempt to look "classic" / cute girl

not my personal cup of tea but those things would work together

Was gonna shit on you for being unrealistic but desu these are pretty fire goals

pretty good choice for everything

It's like if Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys wanted to star in action movies. Not trash tho

Trying to figure out what you're going for. Then again, having unique goals for each thing makes sense, and this isn't a combo I've seen before. Kudos on wanting what you want and not caring if they work together as a "look" that's been done before. This is weird but original.

Esquire Magazine over here

>all that thick Asian ass
I miss the Olympics bros ;-;

I feel like you've got very high ideals and aspirations, so I admire this based on that.

This is just terrific

I heard someone once say, "When you have no future, you live in the past". John Grisham, I think it was. I think this is well put together and it is actually pretty good pic, but I feel like you need to work on some things/issues in your personal life a bit. I mean no offense by the way, and I apologise if I've read you completely wrong. But just to repeat myself, I actually like what you've done here.

BLOATKING BLOAT/10

Simple, modest, tasteful - I quite like this

Chad/10, not bad at all

I like this, and I really like your ideal girl. The example pics don't really fit her description though, IMO.

This is pretty darn alpha

Like another one above: simple, modest, and tasteful - very nice

Please don't roid or smoke, user. But besides that, not bad.

Very well put together, everything goes with everything else, I like your girl the most though :^)

Very stylish, but I'm not seeing much of "you" in this. I see a lot of 'good things', but nothing that makes it unique. No offense, it's a good pic nonetheless.

That style is fly, I'm digging that. Good choice of QTs too. Body and hair aren't bad either.

Her eyes, man...
Gymnast physique are underrated 2bh, and the other two sections are very Veeky Forums

Manlet detected

They must be natty as well if they compete at a high level

That is true

kek, fuck off chink

Pretty fucking good 4/4
Style is unique and love the black girls 3/4
pretty meh 2/4
I like this one and good taste in women 4/4
Pretty basic and shit style 1/4
Style is shit and hair is lazy but the rest is fine 2/4
Pretty good but don't really like the style 3/4

3/4 style is lame
not sure about style, need more examples
pretty stylin my man

5/10. Good body, meh hair, alright style, bland but wholesome girl. In this case the complete average score is meant as something positive.

Nice body, not very descriptive image though. Meme hair, okay style that would be a lot better if you traded in the denim for something else. Girl is kinda cute. 6/10.

Impressive body, nice hair, nice style but remember that suits look weird on big dudes. Girl is great. 8/10.

Solid body, fitting hair, meh style, very nice girl. 7.5/10.

Solid body goal. Difficult but good hair if you can pull it off. Style is blergh and belongs to mostly try hards with a few exceptions, hope you're one of them. Girl is very nice. A wobbly 7/10.

damn gymnasts are aesthetic af
if u dont mind post top left body cuz thats my goal body p much no homo ofc

Cheap booze?

here you go, good luck. You should check out couch Summers programs, they've come along very well.

Can't update because photoshop died

asian girls/10 everything else is ok
8/10
unrealistic woman
9/10 except the girl choice

nice
would like to see your update
online-image-editor.com/
click 'overlay image' to import pics

Forgot to add picture

thanks my dude

Pretty good but I hate fags
Girl is gr8
Not sure about body but hair and style are great

based undercover operative
nice to see non soyboy crossposters from Veeky Forums exept ugh anime..

I'm Yea you're probably right, what gave it away?

3/4
3/4
0/4
4/4
B L O A T/4
4/4
4/4
4/4
4/4
4/4
3/4
3/4
3/4
3/4
2/4
3/4
4/4
3.5/4 -.5 for the timbs
2/4
2/4
4/4
3/4
1/4
3/4
3/4
1/4

It's just a feeling I got from your pic, I can't really explain it.

Looking at it I presume it was either the text or the pictures below it or maybe the amount of effort that was put into it? Because you're analysis was pretty much correct, I made this picture as a way to have something that is aesthetically pleasing that I can derive inspiration from every other day, that was close to a month ago, and things have been changing for the better, but I can definitely see how you got that impression, you're very good at it btw!

Or did you mean the clothes/girls/body images look antiquated? I wasn't really trying to get things from the past and or traditional like it's just what I grew up with, grew up close to an horse center in this beautiful farm covered in pine trees, you would get a happy high walking there at night from the earthy smell, it was beautiful, ever since I want nothing more than to achieve that when I'm older.

10 on yours, simple and wholesome.

Who is that girl?

I don't think it had anything to do with the effort in it or the text below it, I'll try to explain how I came to appraise you. Again, forgive me if I'm incorrect.

I got a feeling from your pic that you're quite sentimental/nostalgic (but you just proved that with your post, hehe).
I also got the feeling that you're very idealistic. None of your pictures in the collage are 'candid' or in a 'real setting' - they all reflect a higher idealised 'archetype' of something. These archetypes reflect a certain 'higher ideal form' of the things you posted, the pictures aren't as important as what they represent.

So yeah, I basically got the impression that you're sentimental and an idealist. Sometimes people with these two characteristics, due to how sentimentality and idealism work, get a bit "lost" in the world. Their head is in the future, but their heart is in the past. If their present situation isn't too good, they often foresee that their future won't be good either, and they therefore go into the past to feel a sort of emotional/'spiritual' comfort. That's why I included that quote. Again, please forgive me if I'm incorrect in my evaluation.

That's a really nice explanation of the pictures, user. The horse centre sounds absolutely beautiful, I honestly hope you make it back to such a place. You seem like a really nice person desu user, I'm sure you'd be a really cool guy IRL, I'm sure we'd get on great.

And thanks for the rating of my pic m8

Pic related.

That's it.

I should make a new one

Fucking hell you described me quite well, my openness to experience is very high, so that translates into a sensibility to aesthetics and beauty and this usually comes along with a baggage (creativity, stronger emotional reactions/sensitivity).

You know I unironically looked at some paintings from the renaissance, I wanted to create something that instilled higher aspirations, like you said, an higher ideal, even if unrealistic to myself I needed something that was close to impossible, so the aesthetics had to be carefully picked.

Indeed, I'm very sentimental and an idealist and I do feel sometimes lost, mainly because being creative and an idealist I have a lot of ideas of how I want to steer my self, but I suppose regardless of personality every young person feels this way sometimes, even If I feel it more often and perhaps with a higher sensitivity than most. You nailed it, although I would say first the first time in my life I actually got myself together and in the last month I've achieved a lot, but I do steel feel torn with my head in the future

Often question myself if Comp Sci and Industrial Design is what I really want to do, if I should just skip Uni put some money together and try to start a business, if I should actually put all my efforts and try to fix actual problems e.g Automation and Employment for the lower IQ population since their jobs will be the first to be automated, Global warming and energy independence, see Saudi Arabia already trying to change their economy akin to Israel tech scene, now these two problems are being tackled by Elon Musk with Neuralink and Tesla+SolarCity, Next Population implosion in developed countries, that's going to be huge.

Picture is an actual photo one of my friends took, that path leads to a beach, it's heavenly, a little bit away from the farm however.

Thanks man, if you want my email : [email protected], I've met some solid people in /sci and /biz, can't hurt to network to.

Excuse the shit english mistakes, not my birth language.

smelly hippy tier
classic puerto rican
garbo but that gas mask jpg is cool

>jewish
>white

top tier girl imo

you put in some effort on it huh nigga
9/10

ay not bad 9/10

Who the fuck is such a loser they take any time out their day to make an image to show others the people they wish they were/had deadset faggots

Veeky Forums people that get extremely bored after/before hitting the gym or on rest days, and want to share their ideals to get some opinions/inspirations

Visualizing your goals is a great tool in self improvement. That said, half the people that make them are memeing

if you are over 18 kys

3/10 for Garou and hair, otherwise faggot all round
6/10 style is shit
too much, also wtf when I posted painting with nips mods deleted
creepy old man/10
7/10, it's a bit gay
10/10
8/10 not my taste
7/10, suit is good but those green pants are shit
8/10 ignoring meme style
dad/10, pretty good
8/10 shit women
6/10, bad style and hair
9/10, why do you like ugly girls?
7/10, full beard with short hair looks weird
8/10

Who's the sad girl?

Sorry for the late reply, I had to sleep.
You sound a lot like me when I was in my late teens, I know exactly what you're going through. If I can give you any advice, it is to try to not be very impulsive or emotionally-driven, because that will just make you lose direction in life. Think things out and try to see the big picture in issues you face.

As for your future and career, what matters most is that you help people and improve their lives. Think first of others, and your own happiness will come thereafter.
And that's a beautiful picture, user. I've only ever went horse-riding once in my life, and I had a great time, I can imagine what a great experience it was for you at such a place as this.

Thanks for email m8, I may or may not write to you in the future; I apologise if I don't.

Cheers man

redpill me on Italian sportswear senpai

That painting of that girl is amazing

8/10 not a fan of the style or Asian women
9/10 is that chick a loony now?
The king! Evything else is just silly lol
9.5/10 who is that male on right?
Swole boy/10
Dad?
Hnnng
7.5/10 not a fan of the style or Asian women
9.5/10
9.5/10 those females
8.5/10 not a fan of the style
8/10 don’t like those half breeds mix racing is a cancer
What
9/10
7/10 interesting taste in clothing
Dad?
8/10 not a fan of the hair or style and there’s a chick at my school that look identical to that one
9/10 you better be Asian boi
9/10 don’t like the females
Lol
8/10 don’t like the hair or style
Don’t like the style 8.5/10
Wtf is up with you fags and Asian chicks
Faggoooo
Respectable 9.5/10
Tough guy, eh? 9/10
Slav/10
8/10 boo mix racing
0/0
Boogie?
9.5/10
That magnificent lat spread rip 9/10
Aryan/10
9.5/10
0/0
Respectable 9.5/10

here to inexplicably kill the thread

best itt, rest of posts are p disappointing, step it up in 2018 fit

>grail tier
massimo era stone island/cp
>god tier
boneville
nemen
90s s tachinni
>top tier
diadora
>doesnt matter tier
rest

also been eyeing old japanese car mechanic jackets from toyota racing development/nissan
>inb4 weeb
yahoo had some but no luck with sizes

>beanie
>those women
4/10

>9/10
good style
7/10
bad style, shit tier women
8/10
7/10
shit hair, bad style but nice girlfu
8.5/10

Where can I buy?

jap yahoo auctions shit ton of old racing jackets/crew jackets
if u asking about le vinteiiij italian sportswear, generally ebay or grailed. even rakuten had some but most are trashed

Cheers.

3/4 terrible style desu, look like a 19 year old or wannabe rich kid
3/4 girl looks like a
>she
but that's not a bad thing
edgy, here's a (You)
4/4 unironically really good
BLOAT/4
3/4 nice, not the girl
3/4 really close. bad hair and cole sprouse is bad
2/4 terrible hair and clothes
4/4 extremely good minus the tats
4/4 nothing to insult here
3/4 shit style
idkwhattosay/4
4/4 but bad suit
4/4 the girl from my cousin vinny is a dime
4/4
2/4 shit style and hair
4/4 sauce on girl on the right?
2/4 bad hair and style
kek...2/4
3/4...fix the hair
4/4
3/4 bad hair..sauce girl on the bottom?
2/4 bad style and i'm not gay so
4/4
3/4 fuck anime
1/4 bad shirt..boring hair(not bad)..bad girl
1/4
boogiemogged/4
4/4
1/4. terrible style, hair, and girls
4/4 but get over your nazi obsession
2/4 terrible style and bad hair
4/4
4/4
3.5/4 (style)
4/4

She was in Solomon Kane

there's no point to style and hair. those should be replaced by career and hobbies.