/fph/ FAT PEOPLE HATE

Last thread

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

American education at it's finest

She was not throwing up with that pic on the left.

When she stuck that entire scrub brush under her leg fat I had to look away in disgust

Can you imagine the splatter that hit the dog?

fuck you and fuck shitskins

>being this much of a asspained /leftypol/ faggot

Saged

>fatty 100 mile endurance ride
F for horse

And guess who are the biggest shills in public/government education in the US. I'll give you a hint, it's not anyone with an (R) beside their name.

They should give her a morbidly obese horse. Think of all the Jello they could make.

>And guess who are the biggest shills in public/government education in the US. I'll give you a hint, it's not anyone with an (R) beside their name.
We're hating on fat people here. Perhaps you need to take your triggered ass back to your containment board.

I'm trying to imagine the internal monologue of the nurse here.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-a-a-ahhh ...

eww

Shes fat in both pics

Yeah but is worse than the others.

This... this isn’t how any of this works.

/pol/ is a politically incorrect board, not a politics board.

>BMI is a moral compass

type 1 is genetic
type 2 is a lifestyle disease

You'd think she'd know this considering

[triggered]

The woman is his wife, and the young one (pink shirt) the daughter that had to left school because she had to take care of her father

nobody even considers type 1 to be purely genetic tho

If it was, it wouldn't be so widespread nowadays

Type 2 can also have a genetic influence, but the massive rise in type 2 is the growing number of obese people.

>The woman is his wife
The fat fuck has a wife, yet so many people here are still virgins in their 20's here. Sad!

POP OFF JAMES

overall health has a huge genetic influence, so all lifestyle diseases have a genetic influence.

Point is if you get type 2 diabetes you fucked up

even worse

I'm betting even the neet virgins here have more self respect than anyone in that video. Fucking look at it

Wow, what logic, let me try
>It's ok to be a rapist.
>Rapist people are still people.

There's no point in trying to use logic when speaking with a woman.

All crossfitters are either stick-armed soyboys or obese rejects.

Disgusting

>four tits are better than two tits

That's just sick. 3 tits? That's awesome.

Yeah why is she hiding her body.

Do you get type 2 by gorging on sugar ?

yes

I hate fat people so much that I'd rather fuck a average guy than a fat women. I think I'd hate myself less that way. We need a Holocaust for these sub-humans.

>239 lbs

lmfao, right

I vomited in my mouth. Holy shit, this hit me harder than I thought anything on Veeky Forums still could

I mean it's technically correct. You're still a person.

But you're unhealthy.

If I ever become a dictator, I'm going to ban women from wearing plaid shirts.

Oh and the fat, the glasses, the hair dye and the tattoos are pretty disgusting too.

but he's fat bro

it would look hot on a hot girl though

Yep

epic bait dude!

Not bait if true

>that I'd rather fuck a average guy
You don't need to give us excuses man, if you want to fuck a guy, then do it. We don't judge

too bad you're a dyel twink that's never going to amount to anything

What about this pic makes it so unbearably disgusting
Actually makes me sick every time I see it

She looks like trash and does not care because stuffing her face makes her happy.

Bulimia bitches are often fat cause "purging" is hella ineffective unless you do it for like an hour straight after a meal. Your vomit reflex is only to help you regurgitate shit that sticks in your throat, so you won't really empty your stomach in any effective way.
And oftentimes they also do not purge after every meal, only after they've binged.
Bulimia is for half-assed basic bitches, anorexia nervosa is for people who actually aim to get skinny and know what they're doing.

we did it reddit!

All of me REEEEE. Fuck it, I am fat and losing weight, but I turned down an invite to go riding on my Aunts stud farm because I would not want to put a horse through hauling my fat arse around on its back.

fucking disgusting fat fuck soyboy. what happened to alpha masculine presidents like eisenhower or washington?

>redefining wrong to be the inverse of meek instead of low in virtue and quality

This legit made my mouth DRY. Holy fuck, I could watch gore on /b/ and wont be as disgusted as I am right now. For the third time I read it finally, but I deeply regretted it. Fuck