GENES>>>>>>>WORKING OUT

>The White House briefing began with a readout of President Trump's vitals from Dr. Ronny Jackson, who conducted the routine physical examination. "The president's overall health is excellent," Jackson said
>The bottom line: After the examination, Trump's doctor is confident that the president will complete his term in the Oval Office "with no serious medical issues." How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? "He has incredibly good genes. It's just the way God made him."
>Trump requested a cognitive exam during the session. Trump scored 30/30 on a test of his cognitive ability — "The Montreal Cognitive Assessment" which screened for Alzheimer's and dementia, among other illnesses. "I have no concerns about his cognitive ability," Jackson said.
>Trump is 6'3" and weighs 239 pounds. Jackson added that he discussed a diet plan with the president that would include a smaller amount of carbohydrates and fats. A reasonable goal is for Trump to lose 10–15 pounds in the next year, he said. "The president has acknowledged that he'd be healthier if he lost a few pounds."
>The president's blood pressure is 122/74, a normal level, and he has a resting heart rate of 68 beats per minute.
>Trump's medications: Crestor, Aspirin, Propecia — to prevent male pattern hair loss — and a multivitamin.
> "His cardiac health is excellent …That's not me speaking. That's objective data."
>Trump's physical exam lasted over 4 hours and involved 12 medical consultants.
>The president told Press Secretary Sarah Sanders to let Jackson answer all questions about Trump's health and not to usher him off the stage.
>The First Lady will work with Trump's doctor to develop an aerobic exercise routine for the president. ""Being on the golf course, there is a certain amount of exercise involved in that," Jackson added.

TRUMP eats PIZZA while you SLAVE AWAY at the GYM

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RN8J5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he still looks like shit though

For you

>the virgin Trump
>the chad Macron
how BASED can one president be

>Crestor
That's medication for lowering LDL cholesterol

Donald Trump is a brain dead retard, living off daddy's money.
If not for several counselors and scams pulled on business partners he would be bankrupt today.

I think you have it backwards here, friend. Macron was the autist in this situation

user. He's standing there like an autistic.
[spoiler]macri gato[/spoiler]

(You)

>yet the entire status quo couldn't beat him in an election
Really makes you think.

>why aren’t I 50 points ahead?

>trump proves that the fat activists were right all along
What a world

>Crestor
>Cardiac health is excellent
???

>brain dead retard
>beats the entire political establishment, media, and crooked bankers
>wins election without spending nearly as much money
Cry more butt hurt faggot

MILKIES

How do you start a conversation with this type of thot?

I want what this man says I'm 6'2", 185lbs, natty, never been very big but I'm pretty cut.

It’s all about height and status. If you are the “cool” or “in demand” guy then they will come to you, or talking to them is super easy

It's almost like the administration doesn't want to release a statement saying that the leader of the country is a 70 year old man with severe health issues. Kind of makes your country look bad when an old, out of touch, unhealthy individual runs your country. especially compared to the larger prevalence of relatively young people in European politics. Big shoutout to my boy Sebastian Kurz. Trump is a fat old bald fuck who can't get it up for his ESL trophy wife.

Bernie should be pres, pic related

Except it was the exact same doctor that Obama had

You think this guy would risk his career and morals just to trigger some liberals?

If he was 1 pound fatter or 1 inch shorter he would be officially obese.

I'm 100% sure those stats are not fake at all.

imgur.com/a/RN8J5

Macron is the president of france and you are retarded/K same shit

the White House is never going to tell you the president is unhealthy, regardless of politics

Reagan was going through early stages of Alzheimer's in the last year of presidency but we didn't hear about it until decades later, and Trump is even older than Reagan.

>Burgers in charge of culture

He's over 70 years old and already has 5 kids by 3 women, no need for him to be an autistic gymcel.

>imgur.com/a/RN8J5
thanks!

That says something about amerifags

>Reeeeeeeeee half the population of the country is wrong!

I consider this to be kinda true.
>all family is a bit overweight
>sisters are fatties and brothers are soyboys
>i've never been fat but skinny as fuark
>decide i want to gain weight but in a good way
>start lifting hard, sweet noob gains
>go from 121 lbs (55 kg) to 132 lbs (60 kg) in four months
>my sister started running and my little brother goes biking quite a lot now
>they are still fat

That's not what he implied, he implied amerilards are stupid