Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

So Logan invites his fans home to fuck now?

Would you take his body if you also had to take his IQ?

Me on the right

the kid's pretty fucking big actually

the fact taht you think his persona is his real self means he's already smarter than you as it is

>muh presentation of self
kys

I doubt he roids as his hairline is already receding and he knows it.

Better pic

>balding
nah id rather be 5,11

Maybe it receded because of roids in the first place, Einstein

>both of the brothers just happen to “””act””” retarded as part of their bit

He was stupid enough to fool arround in front of a dead Jap thinking to get away with it.

lol no you wouldn't

Wazzup, 5"10 here. ;^)

Nobody said both.

>what's a publicity stunt
He got even more famous.

Now he's going to get sued into the ground by the family of the guy on the tree and probably get a thorough assraping from the jap government.

They're trying to clean things up in time for the olympics. Do you really think they're going to let some little faggot youtube bitch get away with this shit and allow other people to come to japan and get 5minutes of fame by doing something like that?

how old is that girl?

too old

link me the video and let me judge for myself

can you link what video this is from?

He looks pretty natty, but that's the thing with being 6'2" and well proportioned. He looks DYEL to fit UNTIL you see him next to an average person, then he looks huge.

Yes, but that twink is on low doses of test.

I still don't know who this guy is? From what i've seen on Veeky Forums he filmed a death man in japan?

that girl is gorgeous. post video please

logan paul

He's got a natty physique, but I still think he's done at least one cycle before. Maybe just a mild prohormone cycle or something. In the Rainbow Man trailer you can see he's got some pretty dark stretch marks between his pec and shoulder, and since he doesn't ever seem to have been a fattie, I'm thinking it's from quick growth. He also just seems like the type of dudebro who'd hear about War Demonz or something and go "YOLO". I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of his inherent hip flexibility, though.

exactly, he studied engineering at a decent college iirc.

No. Whether he just pretends to be retarded or actually is retarded... no.

I would trade my body and my IQ for his cash though kek.

that doesn't really mean anything.
what's his GPA? Did he even graduate or did he drop out when the Vine/Youtube shit took off?

am i tripping balls or is that the same chick who got caught by the camera in one of connors vids and got embarassed?

Look at his arms. They are a dead giveaway for Natty. He’s just a Chad that started getting fit early on

>whats his gpa? did he even graduate?
what a fag

High GPA literally does nothing for you unless you have no charisma or no connections

The girl in that pic looks 11. Not the same girl at all

Wow, what a chad

id argue most natties have this, I know I do and a lot of guys I lift with too

Egineering. The idiots' "science" diploma. Nah brah, that's equivalent to getting a fine arts degree.

how do you know how 11 year old girls look?

He's probably smarter than me so yeah
How fucking short are American girls

Grades don't matter unless you're a sciencecel and want to waste your life in academia.

I'm natty and I was never fat, I have these because I grew too fast.

I want to suck on his nipples

He says while using a computer with parts designed by an engineer while using an OS written by engineers, using the World Wide Web also implemented by engineers. btfo

is that his daughter?

jesus christ what the fuck am i reading here?

logan paul defenders - HERE? Fuck you

up until the logan faggot filmed his dumb self with that dead jap i didn't even know this fucking kid existed

I dont know anything about this guy, and i dont want to know anything about this guy.

Im off to the gym lads, legs.

>Egineering. The idiots' "science" diploma. Nah brah, that's equivalent to getting a fine arts degree.

Because some people on Veeky Forums made it past grade 5

BUY DAT MERCH, BUY DAT MERCH, BUY DAT MERCH, BUY DAT MERCH, BUY DAT MERCH, BUY DAT MERCH

Do I have to take the face too? If so, then no.

just post the video

He's 6'3" And 185lbs hardly even lean. For someone who has been wrestling for nearly a decade and lifting for probably longer, his physique is pathetic. He should have competed in heavyweight instead of 160

Kys normie. He is our Chad Veeky Forums overlord

>your brain on Veeky Forums

Yes.

is what achievable natty?
not sure what i'm supposed to be looking at here but if you want to achieve a 12yr old, yes that's possible natty.

>basing intelligence off of GPA

I know some goddamn retards that have an engineering degree like literal chads with an iq to match