Work out every day

>work out every day
>finally make it
>flex a 'cep and acquire qt gf
>get married
>life is going good
>finally have your first child
>all those years of lifting, bettering yourself accumulated in one precious little bundle you can hold in your arms
>fast forward 16 years
>"dad, I'm a tranny and my friends are pic related"
Tell me, user. Was it worth it in the end? Lifting is a zero sum game.

Well at least you could die.

At least I would be stronk enough to OHP my son and break it in half.

op is cuck
lift hard, eat big
get fokkin shreded or die trying
become living celebration of your body

I will kill myself for letting that happen desu

The guy's mullet is one in a billion.

>Guy
I have a news for you

Imagine a person that has every good aspect of Veeky Forums, /pol/ and Veeky Forums combined. I'm not talking about the current state of these boards, but the ideas and standards they (should) have. Be that man.
Body gains are nothing if you are degenerate brainlet. Teach your kids the way of healthy life, preserving tradition and intelligence. Every idiot can have a child, but only a real man can raise him well. Good luck.

These weak faggots didn't have a strong father. Hell, they probably don't even know their fathers.
Stop worrying about that stuff. Everything will be daijobu.

Don't raise your kids to be faggots

Faggots are born not made.

It is a guy.. They are all MtF

>good on you son! I'm proud of you for being yourself and having a wide group of friends.

Of course its worth it.

I seriously doubt that these men had fathers who distilled values into them

Fucking wrong

>2k18+
>getting kids

All you can do if you can't talk him out of it is disown it and start fresh with a new one. It's like stalling on a lift, just try again

Stop acting like you're clever. You mean instilled.

I'm not going to have children if there's a tiny bit of doubt in my mind that I could fail at parenting this hard

this is the best advice anyone can give you on Veeky Forums. Become the best version of yourself and be a real fucking man

Homosexuals are born, faggots are made

>only a real man can raise him well
Did you just assume your child's gender?

Well at least my tranny kid has more friends than most of Veeky Forums

If my tranny son would have a great tranny body I'd just make him my personal sissy fuck toy and finally fulfill those degenerate daddy/daughter/sissy fantasies

Wrong. Friends are people who accept you and your opinions, even if they differ from their own. These "people" simply suffer a common condition. One of them breaks out and says "lmao actually fuck this" then watch as that person is no longer part of the group of "friends".

That has always been the point of fatherhood/ motherhood. Further pointoint is that fathers influence more the growth of their daughters and mother's that of their sons.

Its not just one gender that needs to pull the family together and pass down values that matter, but the family as a united whole of people who are on the same level.

Grandmother and grandfather were two great individuals that would possibly find numerous flaws, were they to marry with somebody else. Both inhibited people that matched eachother's personality and ideologies. When grandpa left for Germany at age 22 to work in factories for 4 years living in a 2x3, he provided for both my uncle and mother. Life was tough, but so was for my grandmother. She took care of the house and worked small jobs while staying with her children as much as she could. Even if any of them did unethical things, the value of their individual lives was way smaller than the value of the family. Having children used to mean something, something more than extra work and chores. Men would be pushed out of their comfort zones to support and women would manage the family from their position. Both genders would suffer for a better future and wouldn't drop other people, just because they are feeling bad.

Nowadays, I see people taking divorces at age 40 saying that they haven't lived their lives yet. Unbelievable.

Interesting answer.

you dont have to lift for a decade to reproduce. most people who have kids are fat or skinnyfat. you can verify this pretty easily by direct observation

The only difference is that setting up for a new DL attempt takes a few minutes tops,but setting up for a new try at being a parent like 9 months

>he doesn't even lmao3children

lol, why would anyone want to be like /pol/?
literally subhuman filth

>stop acting like you are clever for using the wrong word

Whats wrong with you mate, and by the way, english isn't my first language

Seems like gibberish is your first

This all happened to my cousin. He continued being an awesome father and the little girl, now a boy, became a total jr. bro. Her room is decked out in NFL shit and she loves sports. I'm betting she'll be a more capable, effective, and happy man than a good chuck of people on this board.

Hopefully she'll find a dude who loves to bro down to marry and not get any surgery. Man loves woman, woman loves man. Except your wife plays video games and catch with you on football sunday.

They also have several mil so the inheritance will be fab. Best case family for a trans kid to be born into.

Wrong, retard - all homos are fags

Too bad she's mentally ill. I'd rather be homeless and be sane

hope he doesnt go bald at 20

There are no good aspects of /pol/

Underrated

pure terror

>/pol/
You mean the virgins who get upset about interracial relationships? Why would anyone want to be like those sad cunts?

Griffith is a whore

>tranny
>mac
No wonder they're so disconnected from reality they're leeching from daddy's money

>/pol/
>good
Hahahaha. No.

>dad, I'm a tranny
Then you didn't raise your kid correctly.

>posting the shopped version

but not all fags are homos

reddit pls leave

Literally why you should never eat carrots

Where'd you get that footage of me from AGDQ?

>he didn't train his functional strength

>literally
omigod becky im like so totally literally mad??? i cant even