PPL is just a glorified bro split

>PPL is just a glorified bro split

You literally cannot refute this

yes. ok.

now what?

if you work out 6 times a week, you still hit all muscle groups 2x every week, which is pretty much optimal. also body does not get too tired so you can really give max effort for each group, if doing fullbody each time the muscles you hit in the end don't get all the resistance they could as body overall is tired already.

>bro splits are bad

yes but it's more condensed and you still hit the muscle groups more often than with a bro-split

plus the structure is much more enjoyable. I do not want to bench, OHP, deadlift, squat in the same day

bro split is body parts once a week
ppl is body parts twice a week

ppl is a split, quite obviously.

>wearing skin tight shorts so ur ball sack can bulge out for everyone to see
fucking fags man

you are the fucking fag for staring at other people's crotches

In a ppl your only hitting legs once a week, so is it okay to do a bro split for four days, two works outs twice, and then cap it off with one leg day a week.

>you can give max effort working out hard 6 days a week

>still being a natty faggot in the current year

You have your own faggot general to shitpost in. The assumption everywhere else is that we're talking about natties.

have you tried eating more, sleeping more, and trying more?

>he can't

Fuck off asshole. Mom won't pay for my steroids anymore.

best split is based on push/pull in different planes of motion
day 1 push up (the press) and pull down (pullups)
day 2 push incline (incline bench) and pull back (rows)
day 3 push forward (flat bench) and pull up (deadlift)

with legs every 2-3 days depending on intensity and recovery needed

Have you tried benching more than 115? Don't reply to me again.

>if doing fullbody each time the muscles you hit in the end don't get all the resistance they could as body overall is tired already.

Sounds like you're just a faggot.

I just can't run ppl without getting injured.
Is it just because I'm not eating enough or is it just too much for my body?

it's because you aren't lifting right
eating and your own body only matter in how fast you get gains, recuperation and amount you can lift

There's such a thing as global fatigue. You will get fatigued faster lifting 6 days per week rather than 3-5, and will make slower progress.

You may be quoting /plg/ memes but you're a fucking weak twinkshit.

>Bro split
>Focuses on key compound movements
>Doesn't skip out leg day

Destroyed

>Vertical push/pull and squats
>Horizontal push/pull and deadlifts

There you go anons. A program

PPLPPLx
there, refuted.

If you train pretty much everyday you can easily keep your sessions under 60 minutes (which, by the way, is optimal)
People hitting the gym way less (as in weekly frequency) are likely to strain themselves way harder to match the same volume. Many well-respected routines (besides PPL) have a 5-day frequency. In other words, you don't even lift and you're thinking about frequency (and training, and recovery times) suggested for new lifters.

The way 99% of PPL shit routines are set up are made in a way with far too much volume.

How much of a brainlet are you to get injured on some basic training program?

>following someone elses PPL routine
Holy fuck, do people actually do this?