How would you guys decorate a home gym?

how would you guys decorate a home gym?

why do americans put flags everywhere

Whatever my son's mom wants

They seen the "lift for her", queen of england, thingy and went with their shitty version.

to get the feeling they belong somewhere

Why would you ask your wife?

Canadians are worse, desu

Probably this on a big poster. I have an extra bedroom and room in the garage but haven't followed through yet.

>P*noys
Nasty ass stinky Asians

canadians are americans

Pride

various anime posters and figurines

i'd spend way more time on the sound system than decoration, desu. maybe some band posters or something, really channel my inner teenager.

gay

how fucking original, lol. I'm sure you love berserk and Jake Gyllenhaal

Arnold poster

Because they are... Flaggots

hehe good post I rate it 4/7

I wanna give my homegym a subtle 80's vibe with a few posters. I like blasting synthwave tunes while lifting. Makes me feel like a action movie hero.

It's really in the eye of the beholder. I'm a big fan of the Pumping Iron doc. and enjoy that picture. That's about as far as my love goes though. Nothing wrong with the classics.

You can't here but there's music in the background, can you guess?

I will add though that it would be nicer without CONQUER blocking the whole thing

Oy pare, saan ba ikaw?

it's the nirvana logo t-shirt of inspirational/lifting images, but you do you

i agree with this i reckon

Thanks friend

die chink

Because we are free to mark our territory, whereas in places like germany the only flag you can fly openly without having gsg9 break down your door is the turkish flag.

Dang who’s the chick? That’s some 80s perfection

good post. kek worthy

damn who the girl bro she is perfect

Are you taking pride in acting like a dog in heat ?

I can agree with that, but I can't control what I find motivating I guess.

Canadian here. The only people who fly the Canadian flag are immigrants or rednecks

If you don't understand the meaning behind hanging a flag, or just can't appreciate it, then you are honestly low test.

You are unironically from Toronto aren't you? Hongcouver maybe?

Why is eurotrash so insecure about this? My sister had a boyfriend from Ireland that came over and he kept mentioning this like it offended him. I told him whenever you pass by my flag you have to stand and salute or you cant ride in my car.

love it

>i have no concept of object permanence so i have to constantly remind myself with visual cues that a country exists, else it will cease to exist

> TFW you only know what GSG9 is because of the original Counter Strike.
Fuck me I'm old.

Neither. If you are going to fly a flag, fly the Red Ensign. Otherwise you are just another pathetic paki or low IQ piece of white trash.

I noticed this. I'm from Boston but went to grad school in Ontario. I was asked many, many times why we are obsessed with flying/hanging the flag everywhere. It's fucking weird, and is most certainly a 9/11 thing.

why does euro trash care?
go back to spreading open your asshole to Mohammad.

today on shit that didnt happen.

meant for

No we aren’t , you fuck.
Disgusting Pinoy flag

I wouldn't be proud of whatever irrelevant place you're from either.

If you're going to be pleb, at least be pleb with some tastes

What kind of pseudo-psychology shit are you on about man?

>he doesn't fly flags of nations that no longer exist

Low test desu,

Because we can faggot

im english and i fly my county's flag in my house
it's just a cool thing, gives me some pride too given that my family has been here since it was one of the seven saxon kingdoms

Portraits of Ayn Rand.

Then where do you live? I've never seen a paki fly a flag ever, and the provincial flag is more popular anyhow.

>pathetic piece of white trash
>for flying the national flag

Cut the edgy larping faggot, I've never seen anyone fly the red ensign in my entire fucking life.

Well im from France so i'll give you that

Just don't fly it outside or the cops will break down your door, or if you are lucky some pakis will just smash out your windows and rape your sister.

t.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaajhjhsj

Dust pic

Every garage gym has an American flag. Including mine LOL

I don't get wall decorations desu. One time a girl said my dorm was like a serial killer's room because I have no posters.

Some good speakers would be crucial though.

Because people take it as personalizing space and giving it some home or household feeling

Girls overdo it tho, their dorm rooms are disgusting as fuck

>h-hey retard.. salute the flag.. or my car is off limits..
>What did you say bro? Ah, tell me later I'm gonna go pipe your sister now

What's up with that garage door?

Because I like my country

BLOATMAXXX

Probably
>Amerimutt Flag
>Arnie Posters
>crucifix
>home gym gun

This.

Poster of my wife

Because we've conquered everywhere you europoor