QTDDTOT

Last one died. And I got a question for you guys.

Imma take a vacation in 2 weeks skiing. I'll still workout either in my hotel room or in its gym, and I'll get cardio from, well skiing.
I'm bulking, but I'd still like to try to roughtly evaluate my calories. Any chart, or picture, that might help to give an estimate (like for various slices of bread, or pastry and cakes. For meat and veggies I'm used to it so shouldn't be too hard). Also, is taking picture of my meals a good idea to evaluate the calories later?

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

optimresearchchems.com/product-category/other-chems/
blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if im watching calorie intake, how much can i be under before its a bad idea? my daily allowance is 1700 calories

When squatting, do you go below parallel, stop for a bit and then go up, or do you go up as soon as you go below parallel?

I want to do stronglifts (pic related).
Is it ok to do alternating dumbell OHP instead of barbell OHP? I've got a shoulder injury (and had surgery) and my exercise physiologist hasn't given me the go ahead for full on barbell OHP yet.

Also can I add cable wood chops and abdominal machine sets, or is that too much and a waste?
Where would I add them?

Forgot image

Is there some kind of social code in the gym that says that you shouldn't walk around with wristwraps? Asking for a friend.

who cares lmao

On a scale of glued to the couch to mildly impressive, how good is being able to run 1km in 5 mins, twice in a row?

>12kpmh
>for 5 minutes
I'm not the best runner around, but I find this impressive.
I can't keep a pace over about 10kmph for longer than 2 minutes without losing breath

I'm 100kg, never been good at running and can run a 2.4k in 10ish mins without stopping.

And I've been called shit so I'm now calling you shit

Don't cut more than 20~25%, in your case don't go under 1250, or your BMR if its higher

This ain't a great speed for 5 minutes. It's good if you run at this speed for 30/40 at least.

In the grand scheme of things, DB OHP is still better than nothing. But if it's a matter of weeks wait before you start.

Is it more high test to fuck a thicc girl or a sissy twink?

How tall are you, how active are you, how overweight are you (if at all), are you new to lifting? More info needed. I (6'0 190) tend to not go below 2500kcal but I'm quite active.

My question: I've been lifting about 18mo. My younger brother (15, I'm 18) wants to start lifting. He'd probably be in a deficit for a couple months. I made a lot of mistakes when I started, so what's the best program I can put him on?

>inb4 SS

Is ramen Veeky Forums approved? Got a whole bunch of it on the cheap... im on a bulk so any idea how and when to use it?

I like to sit atg and contemplate my shit life

Does anyone have an online trove containing The Barbell Prescription and/or Strong Curves?

I take 2 fish oil capsules and 1 pic related per day. Is this enough? Anything else I should be taking?

Health-wise they aren't the best for you. That said, if you have met your protein requirement and are just padding out your calories, then consider pic related. Try to use less of the seasoning packet if you can.

>Eating pills instead of food
Eat fish and more vegetables.

Start driving as soon as you hit parallel. Unless you're doing paused squats of course.

>not going below parallel
Why?

Change "parallel" for "depth" then. OP says he goes to parallel, idgaf how deep he goes

It's just that I'm having trouble getting out of the hole the heavier the weight gets. Is there something to it? Anything I can do about it?

If your sticking point for squats is getting out of the hole, adding some paused/box squats is pretty effective. Could be a form issue though, and the hardest part of a squat is getting out of the whole for most people.

hole* ffs

SS, SL or GSLP are the best programs for beginners if you have access to the gym or the adequate equipment home. Only a few exercises (and the basics of any weight lifting), and real progression.

>adding some paused
What %?

Yeah I have a cage/bench/bar/plates at home. Cheers bud.

Just make it difficult, 5x5 or 3x8. Whatever works. Try a set of 5 at 70% and see how you feel.

how should i inject HGH in my penis and balls to make them grow bigger?
i want hentai-sized balls

I’ve been reading that bulking if you’re already above 15% bf is retarded. Anyone have insight on this?

Height/weight?

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Alright, am I supposed to try and explode out of the hole or just go slow?

how much protein should you eat if you are 78 kg 24.5% BF and want to lose fat and build muscle?

6ft 170lbs

You should be about 180. Could always lean bulk, minimal fat gain if you do that, and then cut after if you want a lower bf%.

Google "The PAUSED SQUAT: Untamed special" and watch that video. Not that I don't want to help but you can get better information from people who know a lot more than me, don't want to misinform.

I think my scale at home is off by 5-6lbs and I’m estmisting bf by appearance. I think I have plenty of muscle mass as my maxes are 245 bench 365 squat and 485 DL I cant really decided if I want to bulk or cut at this point

no, she's death

You could go with a higher weight if you have some muscle. If you don't wanna bulk, you could always cut, but you have to be careful not to end up underweight or even a skelly in your search for a low bf%. If you want that. 15% isn't even that high.

I keep finding small bleeding wounds near my right ankle after I come back from the gym once every few months.
At first I thought it may be bugs at the gym, but there's some long streaks, they only ever appear on my right leg, and they are also quite deep (the ones that already closed left some dark scars).
Any ideas on what the cause may be?

Deadlifts?

What is the heaviest amount of weight ever lifted/moved? Who did it and how did he do it?

Watched it, but I'm pretty new so I don't know if I should be doing variations of lifts considering I haven't even gotten to 1/2/3/4 yet.

Got them on days I didn't dl.

Ah, possibly not then. Make sure form, diet and sleep is on point and you should be progressing steadily. Keep at it.

Paul Anderson did some crazy one inch squat once

That was my logic, I’d much rather be thicc than otter mode. But Id hate to just be a fatass. Is there any advice you have about lean bulking, I always assumed it was just a meme.

Anyone for the question from the first post?

Depending on the length of the holiday and since you're doing cardio, I wouldn't worry about tracking; just eat as much as you can. However if you really have to, search on myfitnesspal for similar foods.

Just eat up to 500 kcal above your TDEE. You can go down to 200 if you don't wanna gain weight faster. 500 above is about 1lbs per week. I don't see why you'd think lean bulking is a meme.

Can someone please critique this?

It's only for a week. I don't worry much about the umber, I'd just like to keep a rough estimate just for the hell of it.
Thanks anyway!

Because clearly I’m retarded, any tips for lean bulking? If not thanks brah

Not really, I personally eat as much as I can every day. Started as a skelly and don't even care about how much my bf% increases, I can lean bulk after I cut.

It's a painstakingly slow process, mentally prepare yourself.

Best pre workout? I've heard pre-kaged is pretty good

Why is my gooch the only thing that sweats when i lift ?

C4 for sure! I've tried my fair share of pre workout and caved in last week and bought C4 for the first time. Good shit, and the price is worth it

I’ve been lifting for going on 5 years now, although most of it was bullshit for high school footbal. I built plenty of strength but not a great physique. For the last year I’ve struggled to find direction for my fitness and a consistent gym. I’ve kinda been stuck in this really slow grind of barely gaining anything and I’m trying to fix that. I appreciate the help

DMAA

optimresearchchems.com/product-category/other-chems/

just drop it in some water and dome it 20 minutes before workout

I'm on a low-carb diet for certain reasons, but I have no idea what good high protien and low carb options are easy for me to make for breakfast or lunch. Ideally things that are easy to prepare, my once go to of oatmeal is sadly off the menu for now.

Is leangains a meme? I'm trying a 16/8 IF with 3500ish calories to get ketosis and autophagy benefits while building muscle on SL. Is this retarded?

C4 really all that good? I saw it at Target once, but I thought it was one of those generics so i never really thought to buy it

Would it be beneficial to have a PPL routine split into an A week and a B week?

I'd keep the same core lifts (squat/diddly/bench) but swap out for an entirely new set of accessories. IE instead of overhead dumbell raises i'd do skullcrushers or instead of hammer curls do pull ups, etc etc.

Is this a sound idea? Or should I just stick to the same routine weekly.

There is really no reason not eat shit ton of carbs and fat if you want to build muscle and strength. Its actually more important then protein intake cause your body can only handle so much protein at once. Obviously people hate this cause you'll be stuck with a bulky body unless you add sprinting and other hard cardio in with your lifting routine.

I never got this either. It's not like you look like a fatty either, normies will assume you're just bearmode/jacked. Like you said, add in some cardio a few times a week and you're golden.

Scramble eggs with cottage cheese, easy 40g protein.
Chicken caesar salad with parmesan and actual anchovies, easy 45g protein.

Currently on a cut, I'm not getting lighter by I can visibly see my fat go away.
Is it because me finally building some muscle or is it just water?

both.

I'm in urgent need of the 4 squares comic with the nerd deciding to get ripped as fuck and ending up being a ripped nerd that is still butt ugly and sits in front of the computer.

Can somebody please post it? Thanks.

Or maybe it's just 2 or 3 squares? I dunno, tried to explain as best I can...

I was just getting worried that a 500 kcal deficit might not be enough.

Should I run or go bouldering

how soon can you see result if you are on a 500 kcal deficit diet?

500cal deficit is about half a kilo a week of weightloss

Its visibility depends on how fat u are currently

Is it a good idea to start having a glass of red wine a day, health-wise?

Why not run to the bouldering place, then run back.

No.

Every single day? No. A few days a week is fine. Get a box of something dry.

Its a 20 minute drive away into the city

What spices do you put on your chicken breasts? Salt and pepper is getting boring everyday. I need a bit of variety.

Which info should I write down for my cut?
As in what should I track?

Soy sauce, hot sauce/ spicy stuff, you can put a lot on chicken and get away.
Even frying it on high heat and deglazing it with some watery yogurt.

Is it bad to do cardio before work and again after work

Forgot to mention its a sit down all day office job

Should that really take 4 years

Just run nigga

Is it possible for me to cease being skinny fat while consuming 400 to 800 calories from alcohol a day?
Obviously it's possible to put myself at a calorie deficit either by exercising a lot or by skipping out on actual food. The latter option might kill me, so I guess my question applies to the former option.

tl;dr can I become sexy otter mode and be an alcoholic at the same time?

Do I really need to wait 8 weeks in between LGD cycles or would 6 be ok

How do I strengthen my core/abs? Somehow, my fat lifestyle gave my great lower back but absolute garbage abs so now squats and OHP snap me in half.

Any tips for hitting the upper back? I'm having trouble hitting rear delts and mid back with any kind of row/pull. Only really feel lats and upper traps.

5'6, trying to be more active, i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and run for about 30 mins with high incline. I'm pretty new to lifting

Yes, but you will look like shit by the time you hit 30.
Drop the bottle, sort your alcohol problem first then lose weight.

nigga u gay

Weight loss is defined as burning more calories than you intake. Can someone explain this to me? If I'm eating 2k calories a day how am I supposed to burn that much at the gym. Weight lifting burns some then a mile run about 150 ish but how the hell am I supposed to burn more than I intake? What am I not getting here? So far have not lost any real weight it seems.

would it be possible to lose one pound of fat and gain half pound of muscle per week while being on a 250kcal deficit (183cm, 82kg, around 16% body fat, lifts 70/100/150/170kg). doing PPL 6 times per week, TDEE around 3250 I think. plan to eat around 3K.

That's what I'm doing right now. Try and take a pic every week, in about 3 weeks you will start to see results.

Go fast and explode in the hole desu

How much time will it take me to go from 18% bf to 9% bf if i eat 1100 kcal a day, do cardio 1 hour 3 times a week, and lift 3 times a week ?

Im 5'8, 173 cm, 73 kg, want to go to 65 kg, need to lose 8 more kg

Does lipodrene have DMAA in it? It doesn't say so on the label for the original one, but this website >blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements says that it's still in there, just doesn't say so on the label, which sounds retarded to me

the other lipodrenes (like elite) do say DMAA on the label, I'm considering getting those just as a pwo, any anons have any experience with this stuff? is it legit?

Also anyone know where I can still find DMAA? I miss jack3d almost daily