/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on roiding for this

Bumping

God damn Larry is lookin THICC and hard. Fuckin goals minus the face

It’s usually a 3-5ml vial. Reconstitute it with 1 or 2 ml of bacteriostatic water then pin either up to .15ml(15units on a insulin u-100 syringe) 2x a week and you’ll be good.

I reckon he got bad chest genetics regarding the shape, but damn it's lookin joocy af

is it safer or more dangerous to use EMS for shipping? (EU -> EU)

How the fuck he is 23 year olds. motfcker looks like he's mid 30

ITT autistic freaks

You forget. He'll look the same for the next 30 years since he's black.
They look old as hell young and then look young as hell old.

We must hang around different kinds of black folks user.

that's true look at Dexter Jackson, fucker don't age at all

we can't compete

Inter-EU won’t matter since they don’t really do customs on the packs so it just depends how quickly you need it.

What’s wrong with the shape? They’re some nice titties

>tooth pains ever since I started tren
tren what are you doing to me

are these the famous JAW GAINS happening

Where can you still get good DNP in the US? Dinitro is out and fertilizer warehouse is dead.

Anyone taking steroids is a fucking loser looking for shortcuts.

Dinitro is out?

Really? End of a rat poison era

Has anyone in Aus tried getting raws from the gay Chinese animal

What happens if it gets seized

you're a fucking loser who can't even put effort in his bait

apply yourself user, put some gusto into it

I just want to remind you guys that you should never under any circumstances listen to redditors when it comes to steroid related information. Everyone and their mother was convinced I had an abscess in my leg but of course they are all retards that should have been shot down the toilet. My leg is finally clearing up after 10 days. This picture is from yesterday but the swelling and bruising is mostly gone although my skin has blistered up nicely. I think it slowly tore open when it was swollen which is what caused the pain. Regardless, it’s mostly pain free now and looks wayyyy better

M8, we have the most restrictive customs on earth pretty much.
Good luck getting your white tiger penis boner powder from an international supplier

How do you think domestic sources get their raws m8

smuggling with motorboats from indonesia

Yeah it’ll clear up by itself but that definitely looks like abscess.

What do you think an abscess is exactly?

Are tren jaw gains legit?

You can get a god tier physique on 500mg test but spazzed like crusader needs tren to look dyel
EMBARRASSING.

Who you calling a freak?

Who you calling a loser?

lol I tried importing a single fucking vial of BPC-157 full stealth and customs caught it and sent me a nice letter that they intercepted my HGH, twice. So either the chink fucked my order or customs assumes everything in a vial is HGH.

Good to hear mang.

But do you get to wake up and fall asleep to this every night and day?

How do you like the gear from that Australian source on your vials?

I've dealt with him before and he comes across as a complete fucking retard

Can I have like half of that box and maybe a pillow as well that you havent dry humped to completion?

Also can I take winny for my second cycle towards the end of the cruise?

It’s not an abscess. I explained what happened already. I shot 250mg of test subq by accident; perhaps into the fascia at best. I knew I fucked up when I did the shot because there was absolutely zero resistance on the syringe. It felt very bizarre. There was zero reason to suspect that bacteria had been introduced therefore i was confident it wasn’t an abscess and just some meme inflammatory/lymphatic response similar to Bostin loyds arm

Also I know abscess pain is persistent and increases with intensity. My pain fortunately improved on the 8th day

How much do you guys pay for aromasin? No exact prices so this couldn't viewed as sourcing.

>place order
>pay bitcoin
>receive order

Was easy enough for me desu.

I don't hump Chocola, are you retarded? That would just destroy the fabric pretty quickly.

Paid like $80 for 100x12.5mg caps from colorful Chinese animal

You can get 30x25mg of pharma for 40buckaroos senpai

How much should I be paying for tamoxifen in Australia?
I see a listing for 100 capsules at $120, but that seems too good to be true compared to the prices of other listings.

or 5 grams of raws for the same price

I’ve come upon a mechanism to test the effectiveness of aromatase inhibitors. For whatever reason, a large dose of AI makes me smell this bizarre laundry detergent-like smell that is absolutely overwhelming in every sense of the word. It’s awful. Anyways, 1mg arimidex gave me this smell realllllly bad. 50mg aromasin (half taken in morning, half taken at night) only vaguely gave me this smell.

Therefore: 1mg arimidex is stronger than 50mg aromasin

Does this mean that detergent is the best ai?

Tide pods dude. The college kids got it right.

Yeah I’m using raws currently but I’m pretty sure they’re ~75% pure

lmao

Is this supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?

Feel like if it becomes that effective wouldn't it just tank your E2?

So if it's 5000ui in a 5ml vial, I add 2ml of the water, and pin .15ml, I'd be pinning roughly 100ui 2x week?

Is that enough? I heard generally you'd pin a lot more, but maybe I'm just misinformed. How long would I have to pin this until I am able to stop the HCG and Test?

>female in the army

Does winny actually do anything?
Not ready for anything injectable or with big sides yet, want to start slow and work up

5th paragraph of op

Yeah I get it, I'm retarded.
But I'm too cautious and want to start small with something like winny or anavar

Those are some nice tits. If I ignore the black man behind them, the tits turn me on a bit. Also, the facial expression says "I'm trying to be intimidating but I really want to be your bitch." At least that's what I hear.

I like how one tit is bigger than the other and it's beyond obvious he isn't capable of fighting as his nervous and circulatory system are fucked. Strange haircut. Really trap-centric though; it's like he overdosed as much as humanly possible on steroids while ignoring fitness.

I may be a dick but he's a monster for promoting this shit.

sometimes your craziness is entertaining

just run test e

What should I say brehs?

That’d be 375iu 2x a week. I’d do 500iu 2x honestly.

don't recall you ever posting a picture and by the sound of it he's twice your size

my place or yours

are you the fake Kahuna, dude?

tell her about how you like choking girls so hard they pass out during sex and then slap them awake

Kek well see

My maths must be fucked up then. How do I calculate how much I'm injecting then?

According to the Reddit wiki, it says I should be taking the HCG alongside the Clomid and Nolva. On the site of the place I'm getting the HCG from, it says to take the HCG 10 days after pinning the last long term ester steroids, or 3 days after short term, and once HCG has been finished, then run the SERM therapy.

Also, it says to administer HCG daily at a dose of 500-1,000iu’s per day for 10 days straight then start SERM therapy, for PCT.

Why's there so much conflicting info about using HCG? I just want to make sure I can give my gf a babby this year, and not fuck up my natural production by using too much or too little.

It’s me but his profile actually got banned. I made a shirtless douchebag one and got 23 girls who wanna blow me by theres 4 fucking inches of snow outside now and my car is fwd

2ml of bateriostatic water will make it 2500iu per ml and .1ml is 250iu so .15ml is 375iu. 500iu would be .2ml unless I’m really the retarded one.

I thought it would've been 7ml if you got 5ml of HCG and 2ml of the bateriostatic water. I've not done that before so I don't know how it works.

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Why not?

And anybody who 'likes' this shit is a retard. Does he have breast cancer or some shit? Oh yeah, half of his muscles are decently developed, let's ignore the rest. How does this look good to you people; he looks to me like somebody in need of medical and psychiatric care.

I am tougher on niggers as it's far easier for them to manipulate. When a White boi tries it and does much better; he's still laughed at. Jeff "my" Sides. This nigger is clearly a hack, but for some reason, much of our population are afraid of black people. Yet, at the same time, they're afraid of us, as White people are fucking insane.

Anyway, I conquered racism and now I get unlimited ethnic pussy. Black, cuban, columbian, etc. Nothing is sexier than a muscular bald White man who isn't afraid of being politically incorrect.

You must be new. Also I weigh the same as your nigger. 242 lbs. But unfortunately I'm not a professional and don't really care much so I just deadlift 550 lbs. I need my back for work. My little natty brother, 17 years old, also deadlifts 550 lb, I simply don't see the point in pushing it.

start talking and see what happens big guy

hcg before being reconstituted is a powder, it can't be "5ml", it just comes in a vial that can store 5ml.

so... your pics this time or still catfishing?

My pics no catfishing

The traps come from him being a (and training like) a powerlifter on top of the drugs. Your upper back is pretty fucking important for squatting/benching/deadlifting.

Oh I got ya. I brew my gear, so I see how you mean now. So 500ui 2x week will definitely be enough? When should I start running in in relation to the end of my blast and start of my PCT, and for how long?

Traps are supporting muscles and highly androgen dependent. The hallmark of a [shitty] steroid user is disproportionately large traps. Which was the point; if he trained correctly, I should never notice that his traps are the most developed.

Why are you contesting me?

Supporting muscles are still pretty fucking important when you have 800 pounds on your back or 600 suspended above your chest friendo.
Why are you sperging out over the physique of someone you know nothing about? Are you still on one of your manic episodes?

It's hard to be super ugly - Nano

To add, the whole one pectoral is larger than the other, as I iterated multiple times... kind of proves you're an idiot for defending him.

Sure but it's all relative. If he wasn't a complete total hack and scumbag; his trapezoids wouldn't be the most developed muscle in his body. YET THEY ARE.

Fuck off, idiot.

And I still have at least an hour before I go manic so thank you for that bit and kindly eat shit.

Just confirming even the innocent looking girls are roasties

What the fuck is that

He is a powerlifter, mainly, not a bodybuilder lad.

Why do you niggers bother with bitcoin when steroids are available on the surface web for £££££?

>on tinder
>expects something other than roasties

Okay fbi

>Just confirming even the innocent looking girls are roasties
>doesn't include girl's face

Dude it doesn’t fucking work like that. Test-E is as small as you can possibly start. YOU HAVE TO INJECT TESTOSTERONE THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT

Gf wants to seriously start a home weight thing focusing on ass and legs.
Whats a fun routine?

AGDQ the tranny infested shit event.
This does not count honestly, mentally ill people being warped by estrogen.

It's an event around speed running. Who would have guessed that the participants would be mentally ill?

Cleans pulled my beard today.
Might be time to shave

All women are

You have to have a serious case of autism to have this level of repetition and tedious grind.
It used to be okay and fun.

you still pretend that you lift?

>fake tits

Very rude.

Why not join the gym with you?

Hip trust, (sumo)squats, lunges

rekt

a real Sherlock Holmes you are

steroids age you 10 year in 1 year i'm sure you must know.

I wish

so does masT actually, have you seen his face? he looks 16

Turkleton?

She dislikes the gym and mostly the people there with a great passion. I love her hatred.

That and she's built like Enji with somewhat larger hips, so she doesn't need much.

steroids make you dyel , i am sure you must know

At home you get easily distracted. If you're at the gym it's harder to do other shit

What do you do to motivate her? Just ignore sex and let her catch you fapping to other woman, she will be in the gym really fast

Woman are really lazy trust me, they will never change if they don't feel threatened. Or they must be single and are searching for a male

Always wanted to start a Test cycle but my stupid ass thought you get 250mg total in one vial and I wouldn't be able to afford it. Now I know it's 250mg per ml of fluid perhaps I will do some research and serious consideration.

>tfw too smart to lift weights

>What do you do to motivate her?
Others do it for me while I don't even notice. Like how cashiers seem to check me out.

She feels like she lagged behind I guess so she wants to change from herself. I just try to feed her positive feedback and be distant when she falters.

>that nose

Qt vietnam girl coming over to my room for movie and dinner on Sunday.
>I wasn't ready for this so quickly
Also great banter today when my friends 'feminist' girlfriend (the one who was being weird and flirty before) was fucking pissed in the group chat because talked about pure azn qt 3.14's.

My father is like bbc, he doesn't age. I have his slav genetics

>I guess so she wants to change from herself.
That's a lie. You make her insecure because you get checked out

woman LMAO

How big is your dick? Asian woman aren't used to big dicks so that's a plus

First week of my blast and im fucking sick. Didnt lift yesterday. was hoping to lift today but im still sick and feel my fever coming back. I fucking hate my life. Should i rest. What should i do? What would you do?

I hope you fucking kill yourself, cancerous faggot

let's get rid of this right now

Nice. Be sure your foreplay is on point and trim your nails/file them so they don’t scratch her pussy