Lol just marry an impossibly rich impossibly hot impossibly intelligent girl, bro

>lol just marry an impossibly rich impossibly hot impossibly intelligent girl, bro
I don't like the message DBZ is trying to send us manlets.
What do you think, Veeky Forums?

vegeta might be a manlet but he is still the prince of all sayains, not only that, he is pretty strong passionate, hard working, fit, what do you have to offer as a manlet ?

Manlets need to stop thinking they are the same as Vegeta. He is a turbo alpha that doesn't even realise he's shorter than average since it doesn't affect him. You're just a fag.

Vegeta works harder than anyone else and is incredibly loyal and got rewarded for it.

Loyal?
Lol he betrayed his friends for majin roids
also his gf has banged every other dude on the show

vegeta is canon handsome

also he was/(is?) very popular among female fans when i was younger

What? Babidi takes over his mind and makes him Majin Vegeta. His loyalty and pride are so overwhelming that he managed to break free of literal mind control.

>Not posting best girl

>goku thinks kissing is gross
>probably never fucked chi chi
>piccolo is actually gohan and gotens biological father

Vegeta literally says that he lets babidi do this so he would be strong enough to beat kakarot

>tfw you will never go super saiyan and save humanity over and over
>tfw you will never marry and breed the cutest girl in the series
>tfw you will never have successful children
>tfw you will never be goku no matter how hard you train

thats it im killing myself

This. His height never once gets brought up because he's so alpha he never even thought about it

Yet he ignored every order from Babidi despite it being a mind control spell. He only allowed it to happen because he knew he can keep the gains and also retain his free will.

DB super is non canon trash. Of course Goku kisses and bangs his wife, it was never even a question until dbs came up with that dumb shit

GT > Super amiright guis

Not him but
>funny
>likes to eat pussy
All the other things like >okay cook and >responsible with money and >property owner are irrelevant for women. I know I'm hopeless.

Even in Z they stablished he's emotionally retarded, a bad husband and a bad father. The only thing he's top at is fighting.

I aspire to be Gokumode when it comes to women. Just focus on training and adventures

you deserve nothing less OP

Goku is the only saiyan on Earth until Raditz shows up in Z.

same
goku is what every man should be like, disregard thots acquire gains

>goku is what every man should be like
a deadbeat with his kids?

no you should strive to be the strongest man in the universe, also how the fuck is goku a deadbeat, are you literally retarded
>checked btw

>impossibly hot
Uh... That's a cartoon. What's going on big guy? You saying you're sexually attracted to cartoons?

I think you're conveniently forgetting Gohan's childhood and what role Goku played in it(very little), the only reason he turned out alright is because his mom is a total tiger. Vegeta straight up tells him she's a shit father and he's a dick to Trunks.

And almost all men like to eat pussy, nothing special. Why do some guys think they are a minority for going down on women? I mean, it's the norm, not the exception.

might have been something to do with goku being to fucking busy saving the world and training to save the world to have time raising a shitter side character of a child

Piccolo was the reason Gohan turned out okay

Dragonball Z sucks and you know it.

Take off your nostalgia glasses, fags.

is that a problem?

Uh... That's not normal buddy... You might have some kind of paraphilia, you know like a pedophile or homosexual does (redudant?)

>almost all men like to eat pussy

>likes to eat pussy
If there's anything worse than a manlet, it's a beta.

KYS, probably watched the funimation version

She scored with a Prince.

They never showed any dating, they went from nothing to married... wonder why?

why does r9k have to run every decent meme into the ground? is it because they never leave the house and literally Veeky Forums 24/7?

post body

Yes I know you're gay, you already said you like to eat pussy

How many of those do you have saved up? How many have you made?
Spewing memes like a headless chicken is not enough to be welcome here, robot boy. You actually have to get off your ass and hit the gym.

Now show us them manboobs

>over an hour of radio silence
anyone seen spamming soy wojaks is a crossboarding lardass trying too hard to fit in
be aware

>Not posting best girl

This. Vegeta is actually my favorite character. Don't forget his sayain pride.

Do you seriously not like eating pussy you faggot?