So Veeky Forums? What's Veeky Forums approved?

So Veeky Forums? What's Veeky Forums approved?

Who gives a fuck, as long as it's not that poor-ass fucking brand. Jif peanutbutter is for fatasses and children.

Pic related is patrician nut butt

Crunchy is the way it's supposed to be.
Pb&js are my guilty pleasure. Sucks that they have shit macros.

I prefer crunchy. I would suggest you avoid the big-brand stuff though, as it is loaded with sugar and other fillers. Try to get the all natural stuff.

saw some of this in the store the other day, is it GOAT?

Shit yeah. They leave the skins on for added texture

Contains palm oil though which is supposed to be bad

>buying any peanut butter other than Adams

What is you doin senpai

if you use low-sugar jelly and wheat bread the macros are actually pretty decent if you're bulking

I choose shit. Tastes and smells the same and gives more protein

The natural stuff, where the oil floats to the top and you have to stir it in.

Anything else and you're a faggot.

Either is fine and dandy as far as I'm concerned, but it you want it to be worth a fuck make sure the ingredients list doesn't include anything more than peanuts and salt.

This is the ALL TIME GOAT of peanut butter. Not up for FUCKING DEBATE!

>checks the ingredients
>peanuts

No soy, no added salts or oils, no Amerifat corn syrup

>buying peanut butter
Lmao just blend some peanuts

And its not even really much more expensive than the other brands. I pay like 3.30ish for a jar of it.

That's absurd

Guys stop you're making me wanna binge on peanut butter again

This stuff is great. No sugar added, all natural.

Why is the "healthy" ver so much more expensive than the lmaosugar variant

This is clutch but you can't find it outside of the northeast

PB2 tastes more peanuty than peanut butter itself.

every natural peanut butter has that

dont be a brand thot

Please explain why this is bad?

How the fuck am I supposed to eat the all natural PB, when it's full of oil and hard to stir that shit?

I can't imagine how hard it gets when I put the thing inside a fridge.

>how is a product that has less of the expensive ingredients since it is substituted by cheap shit less expensive than a product that solely consists of expensive ingredients

I wonder

shut up nerd

You put normal PB in the fridge? Tf

These two right here are the best bar none. I usually get adams orTeddies 100% natural Chunky peanut butter, or Smuckers 100% natural peanut butter. Here at my supermarket, Teddies is 2 for 5 so i make sure I stock up on them anytime the sale goes up. Goes great with oatmeal.

Easier to make and reproduce, and most people rather buy the sugary stuff because it tastes better to them, than buy the natural version because it doesn't have that sugary taste. When you have a family that refuses to eat anything without sugar in it, you pretty much see why brand named sugary products do so well

Neither, peanut butter is fucking nasty.