Losing weight

How do I lose weight quickly. I have to lose 100-120kg till end of march, otherwise I won't be able to have knee surgery reconstruction. Is there a cheap way to do it?

Yes. Just fast. Easy.

Sorry english isn't my first language what is a fast easy?

120 kg = 264 pounds

73 days until the end of March

3.61 pounds per day

1 pound = 3500 calories. So that works out to 12657 calories per day.

So, all you need to do is burn 12,657 more calories than you eat, for 73 days straight.

When you dont eat

Ok, but how do I do it. I tried diets, but they never work. Are there any drugs that could help, I once took anti depresants and it helped me with cravings. But just diet or not eating doesn't drop weight. In fact I often get fatter when am on a diet.

Head over to the /fast/ general
Fasting (not eating) is the fastest (speediest) and cheapest way to lose weight

Take dnp and set up a refrigeration system inside his ass, and sit in ice water

>Gain weight while dieting

Yeah sure you baiting nigger

He is probably baiting, but remember that fatcunts are very stupid

what normally happens when I tried diets is this. for 2-3 weeks I would stop getting any weight, then after that I would slowly start to gain weigh again much slower, then I would if I ate the normal stuff I my mother cooks, but it is weight gain. so after 2-3 months of a diet, I would weight like 2-3kg more then I did when I started it.

Ah and I have problems with water retention, I take medicin for it and my parents take me dialisis when it is needed. which normally is twice a week, but sometimes I have it done everyday, but then am generally sick and end up in a hospital

Well, as I very clearly explained, you need to maintain a daily caloric deficit of 12,657 calories to reach the goal you've described.

A normal human being eats about 2000 calories a day. So let's assume you don't eat at all for 73 days straight, you'll still need to make up 10,657 calories deficit.

Running at a 15-minute mile pace (which is only slightly faster than walking) burns 400 calories in an hour.

So, all you need to do is not eat at all, and jog for 26.6 hours per day.

Losing that much that fast is impossible to do it alone. Probably unlikely with professionals as well. Whats important to understand here is that you did not get turbo fat that quick and you sure as hell not going to lose all this weight that quick.

I think OP can do it. I believe in you, OP!

I kind of a can't walk because my knee got busted from the weight I have. I have to lose weight to be able to get a surgery. right now I don't walk much, mostly to the toilet and back to my room.

But thank you for the general idea.
thanks. I hope so too. I waited 2 years for the surgery, what is worse I put on 60kg in that time. If I miss it now, I will have to wait again, and the wait time is 2-3 years.

Well I know I didn't get turbo fat. Although there was a time when I gained a lot of weight in a year. When I went from 120kg to more. I reached 170kg in like no time at all, a few months maybe more. After that I kept up a slow weight gain. Slower with diet, faster without it.

Well, like I said, to burn that many calories, you don't just need to walk, you need to jog. For 26.6 hours per day.

wait, you can't run 26 hours per day, or is it a czech error and you ment 26 min. I was thinkig about something like getting one of those bikes you can use at home. And when I say me getting one, I mean my parents getting one for me.

My nigga u dense af

he's saying that your goal is impossible, fuckwit.

Ah, ok. that kind of a sucks real bad then.

I have to tell my parents, that I didn't lose weight all winter then. thanks everyone.

Get on a spin bike for 2hrs a day at all you got. Or kill yourself.

go low carb for a week
to get into ketosis
then only eat water