M A D E

>be a woman
>get fucked
>get impregnated
>9 months of nothing
>????
>abort

looks like twins desu

My wife wants a baby and I'm terrified it will ruin her wonderful body. This is nightmare fuel.

be a woman and squat on dick 3x5

For you.

>implying it won't put her in her prime
kek

U U U U

There is no curve that matches the sight of the women you chose, carrying the seed you fucked into her.

a healthy pregnancy doesn't usually ruin a woman's body. it can enlarge the breasts for as long as she's nursing and permanently widen the hips. it can also make feet bigger for some reason, a lot of pregnant women again a shoe size and it doesn't go back down.

She's so petite and (unfortunately) has sorta narrow hips. My babby is going to rip that shit to bits.

I hope you're right though senpai

>not knocking up sub 5'0" gym thots
cmon

dad here

her body will go back to normal in ~6 months. Only thing that won't go back to normal are tits- they will remain larger and a little saggier than before. Just the way of it. She might also have some stretch marks. Vagina is just as tight inside after a year, but entry is easier for some reason. don't even need any foreplay

I promise it's worth it though- aside from the joys of kids, pregnant wife is fucking hot, seriously i couldn't get enough of fucking her and she was horny as hell the whole time

does the womb have muscle memory

Thanks, she's obsessed with looking good and has great genes for looking good so I'm sure she'll go back to mostly normal.

by the way she does have to exercise after birth, also breastfeeding helps with weight loss. it won't go back to normal on its own but if she is active it will

Joy of child >>>> Wife's body

Time to grow up, user.

I hope so. She's dead set on babby this year and I'm terrified of giving up my ability to do basically whatever the fuck I want within reason.

it's definitely a big change but it's manageable. the things you really like doing, you will be able to adjust and find time for. personally I set my kids high chair up in my home gym and he watched me lift until he was old enough to walk. Now he goes in and picks up weights and dumbbells and tries to do squats.

also diapers aren't that bad, i think a cat litter box is a lot more disgusting to clean than a baby's arse

That's so hot, not in a "I want to fuck only pregnant women" kind of way but in a
>Tfw no pregnant qt wife
Kinda way

search for #pregnantfit in instagram and you will see that you should not fear

Fpbp

I'm an RN and worked emergency for years, diapers aren't even on the radar of grossness for me.

I'm sure I'll love the kid more than anything and it will be just fine. Next step is getting her preggo with me currently blasting and cruising... lots of bros impregnate while on, hopefully I don't have to go back to mortal to stop shooting blanks.

if you formula feed, diapers are absolutely disgusting. but breastfed diapers don't smell offensive.

besides the diaper thing, breast milk has a ton of benefits. if your wife can't nurse (some women just straight up can't) it's worth the money to buy donor milk. it's setting your child up for good health.

breast pump senpai, it's basically cardio

>Now he goes in and picks up weights and dumbbells and tries to do squats.
protip:
Get him a babby bar with babby weights, teach him proper form. The most important thing for now is to have him see lifting as play, not as training.
Then, when he's ~14 and has perfect form and ~2x the strength of an average untrained 14 year old, have him do SS, then TM.
Easy record breaker right there.

that’s the plan heh

Is that him?
Maybe a little too early then, I assumed 4-5 years old for some reason.

>numale baby
i'm so sorry

never too young to GOMAD, buy a milking machine for mommy and milk her for a litre of milk a day, feed to babby and see your babby gainz increase

Old pic is old, he’s 2.5 now. At the moment he’s a lot more interested in cars but I’ll get him

Don't force em

>narrow hips
lo test detected
but srs: becoming a father is incredibly satisfying, just make sure youre in a favorable position in life
>t. didnt pull out and father at 21

>not getting him into a teamsport to chadify your child
shameful desu

get her a bottle of mother's special blend, have her rub it on her stomach and thighs every day. it'll all but entirely prevent stretch marks and saggy skin.