How normies view lifting

>"haha oh user you don't need to watch what you eat. My buff friend eats burgers and poptarts and he's really big"
>"oh you don't need to do all that health nonsense just eat alot and workout."
>"who said you need to do weights just do pushups lol."
>"why are you watching what you eat? Are you on a diet? Didn't you want to be big?"

>Hey user, how goes the bodybuilding? (have told them many times I powerlift)
>So are you on a special diet?
>How many times do you hit the gym per week?
>Are you natural (refering to supplements)?
>So do you drink those shakes too??
>I used to go but now I dont go anymore

Also that time a DYEL from another department had this stupid quirk which made him do 1 pull up with bad form every time he visited our department.

*stein

>I bought some candy do you want it? "nah i've just lifted" lol man, are you serious, come on brah.
>Take some cake come on *proceeds to get passive-aggresive because i want to be healthy*
>Oy is that some kind of steriods? Careful with that, it shrinks your balls you know. - It's Creatine.
>Why do you get a temper tantrum for not eating after work-out, i thought you were supposed to lose weight?!
>Come on, have a drink..We're trying to have a good time here.
>Don't exercise too hard now.. it destroys your muscles.
>*just hit 5km in a rowing machine* Why do you neglect cardio man? You need to warm up.

>how much do you lift? 25?

someone actually asked me this

This is why normies are hurting our gains.

I work with a bunch of old people that are so fucking annoying.

> When I was your age I was twice as big as you and I had four beers every night.

No you weren’t old man
I’m 6ft 94 kg 10%bf and your 140kg of pure fat and 5ft9. I wish the Manlet memes were around back then so he killed himself.

>why are you lifting? You're fat
>just do some sit-ups to get rid of that belly
>come on, user its just a slice. It wont do you any harm

This. Just one dude, but constantly tells me what I should be doing. Regret ever telling him I lift. Typical back in my "college football days" guy

>i used to be big like you. Bigger even. Why am i a fat slob now? Because lifting is for losers

>why are you so aggressive and belitteling women? they also have testosterone you know.
>aren't you getting a little big?
>calm down man, i just meant you should chill a little.
>jesus christ, why don't you just rent a room at your gym.
>you are too manly
>reach this. oh you cant stretch your arm that high lol haha

>too much protein is bad for you
>my husband ate meat everyday and had a heart attack
>whats drinking and smoking got to do with anything?

>all bodybuilders are vein and shallow
>yeah, ok i dont know you personally, but im going to judge you based on your appearance

>whats the point of getting muscle, it will all turn to fat when your old anyway

>Why bulk up when it's all about the face?

>just hit 5km in a rowing machine

In fairness, all types of weightlifting seem the same to people who aren't into it. It's the same with lots of hobbies that have subtypes (like ski racing, or playing tabletop games).

If anything, normies would be surprised if huge guys ate pizza and poptarts in mass amounts since they're under the impression they'd be eating salads and dry chicken instead

bump

post more lads

>user, WHEY? I doubt you could get ripped without drugs like that.

greasing the groove