>this is this the face of peak male masculinity and sexual vitality in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Owen go and stay go, you'll never be mystery

like thats a good thing. both are awful

>pretending on a Himalayan sock knitting board

this is what peak performance looks like

ill watch him and juliens videos because its like hanging out with a cool positive friend just listening to their voices. the actual picking up girls part seems impossible, ill never be as energetic and friendly as tyler

40 a cute

rolling for lauren, tyler, or linda

fuck it

In all seriousness, I’m here to tell you boys to be men. You don’t need a woman in your life, lift and make money for yourself especially if you live in America. Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contacts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.

Have boundaries and pursue what you want. If you want to make a lot of money do it, if you want to get huge at the gym do it, if you want to bang that hot chick at the super market go for it. The problem with lot of you guys is that you let women decide what a man should be and how he should act, that’s bullshit. You as a man have to put your foot down and stand up for yourself, fuck these thots and kick them out. Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

Be a man that’s happy in his own being, not happy because a woman finally accepts you, women are whores their opinion should not mean shit to you. Become men boys, that is all.

pls

Does it actually work? Idk man i want a girl, please i thought i was going to lose my virginity with a girl who told me she wanted to have sex with me, but after she got to know me she changed her mind. Please i want to do something with a girl, i am desperate.

satan trips get

oh shit, lil alien

> no chest
> barely visable abs
> no extensor muscles,to be found at all, prob never done a deadlift
this fucking board

fuck he seems cool though

Tyler is a chump dude, that’s not real pickup. There is no such thing as pick up.

If you want to talk to a girl and get her number I’ll lay it out for you right here.

“Hi I saw you and wanted to meet you” “ohh really my name is -“

Done, after that a normal conversation should happen and she’ll either fuck off into the void or give you the digits. Either way you established your interest and tried your approach, you do this atleast 10 times a week and I promise you’ll get laid minimum 2 times a month. This works on girls anywhere, at the mall, store, club, bar you name it all you have to do is introduce yourself and make sure your breath doesn’t stink.

Don’t let these pick up nerd trick you into thinking getting girls is hard just because they suck at it and have to try extra hard.

they never claim they have secrets to picking up girls. in fact they've said multiple times an hour of practice by yourself is more valuable than watching a hundred hours of their videos.

im an ugly neet and tried appraoching 10 grils a week for 2 weeks. got 19 rejections and 1 date but the process really makes you more mature and confident

roll

Rolling

Uhh... i guess it works. But idk man, like where and how do you approach women?

Don’t focus on your looks, they honestly don’t matter. If you are a NEET though that’s what you need to focus on and fix because you have control over that and ultimately you’ll have confidence in yourself independent of any woman’s opinion of you. I’ve fucked plenty of women when I was skinny, ripped and now I’m skinny fat but now my confidence is higher then it’s ever been, you just gotta have standards for yourself. Get a job and do some classes at community college in 2 or 3 years you’ll be much better off. Also tons of sluts attend community college so easy pussy as well.

Remember guys even Chad gets cheated on. That’s why he keeps multiple bitches.

Is the shorter guy roiding? That connor faggot definitely is, but the shorter one has a big ass gut which makes me think hes using roids as well

gave myself a deadline of 1 approach a day and i'd usually try to find the best opportunity per that day. so as for "where", wherever seems most natural and when i feel like talking to someone. you have to get in and experience stuff by failing before you figure out how you do it. reading my advice will never be as helpful as going and getting experience

Bouldering/climbing is good, dancing classes, anything like that where you know the girl's gonna be fit
I'm assuming you're fit as well obv

Actually this is the best line to talk to a girl, but your chances of getting numbers or dates increases as you have more value, you can check it doing this:
heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

Lol bullshit don’t believe lookism garbage like that. You know the guy that made it is some fat basement dwelling slob. Real humans with value don’t seriously rate people like that.

>skinny fat 40 year old balding man LARPing as tyler durden and telling horny 16 year old nerds how to get girls with his snake oil tier shit be behaving like an intolerable douchebag

This guy makes it as if getting a girls number is some herculean feat and only through his jedi training can you accomplish such an amazing feat as talking to another person.

You're partially right, but what you described is part of pickup.

The bits you missed out were:
>establishing who she's there with
>establishing where she lives and how far away it is
>how to isolate her away from her friends so she can kiss you without looking like a slut
>handling all of her objections and any other obstacles
>dealling with fat cockblock friends or other guys
>what to do when you actually get her to your place
>assess how likely she is to fuck you, how to recognize when a pull is unlikely and go for the number instead,
>what to do with phone numbers you get
>what to do for optimal and inexpensive dates that lead to sex rather than blueballs
etc

There are technical learnable skills and techniques that enable you to be better at the things I listed, which will lead to a demonstrable increase in the amount of times you'll successfully pull and smash thots. These skills are pickup. If you're not learning them then you're wasting a lot of opportunities by essentially just talking to girls and then letting Jesus take the wheel without any active or concious skill in navigating the social landscape that you're in other than blind natural intuition.

Your opener is actually the best tactic though. A lot of pickup faggots will try to be clever and just come across as weird. A guy being normal is actually a refreshing and attractive change for most girls.

So... pickup exists, but there's a lot of snake-oil salesmen out there like RSD who will, in lieu of teaching actionable tactics for dealing with bullshit that you're likely to face, just essentially tell you to "jus b urself" and then disappear up their own asses with spiritual woo bullshit.

Most of that should come out in a organic conversation. My thing is looking at it as some magically pick up guru shit that only a few elite guys can master really fucks these younger guys up. Fact of the matter is talking to a person is as easy as walking up to them and saying high, but all this psychic weaponized autistism is fucking up guys socially.

I respect your view though, if you have a set goal of a number of women you want to fuck (like you want to fuck 100 girls by the end of 2018), then it would be useful to take a systematic approach to it, but for the normal guy just looking for a bit of pussy every now and then just need to learn to say hi to a bitch basically it’s not hard. They will respond positively 8 times outta 10 most women aren’t vile bitches looking a ruin a guys spirit, some are but most aren’t, but those aren’t the women you want anyway so be happy they screened themselves out.

>Most of that should come out in a organic conversation.
Yeah "should" isn't how things actually work for most people though.

If you're a naturally high-value attractive guy who has had a lifetime of positive experiences with women then yeah, you'll be fine.

Most guys aren't like that though, the vast majority of normies get girlfriends once in a blue moon and it's because the girl chooses them and then throws herself at the guy until he gets the hint, and otherwise they'll never dare talk to a girl unless they're drunk off their tits.

Some people learn game... which is essentially how to emulate the behaviors of a naturally high-status guy who has had a lifetime of positive experiences with women, because that's the only way you get a positive response 8/10 times you talk to a girl. I know guys who will get absolutely zero positive responses because they're so fucking damaged and they exude an aura of neediness and fear.

I agree you shouldn't do pickup if you're too young, because your identity hasn't really solidified yet and you can turn into a pickup weirdo autist with no hobbies or life other than pickup. Plus as I said there's a lot of simply shit advice out there, and the easiest way to get people to pay attention to your pickup advice is to do high-risk flashy bullshit that is unnecessary and sub-optimal.

>unironically posting heartiste

kek. I legitimately thought this faggot was Louis CK

>tons of sluts attend community college so easy pussy as well
I need more info on this user, as in REALLY need it

Well community college is easy to get into and girls tend to go there because it’s more affordable. Not sure what kind of information you’re looking for.

This is what peak male vitality looks like and you know it.

Nice attacking the source fallacy you fucking mongelboob

That blog has some of the greatest posts on the Internet

*flies away on a magic carpet*

You’re a faggot

idiot

most of the new stuff tyler teaches, helps aspie boys like you man

Fuck off incel

>t. RSDrone

His new stuff is toxic and doesn’t help at all and turns guys into non-masculine chumps. Just look at him and how he talks, he’s not a ladies man and he does shady fucking shit to get over on people.

All the girls I banged have nothing to do with shit RSD put out there, it has to do with trusting my own male instincts and being dominant. The second I abondon that and start using RSD tactics as an out I 10/10 times lose the girl.

I have a 4 girl rotation going, and I’ve banged around 30 women, but I’m the incel okay.