>Multivitamin: General health
>Zinc: Testosterone
>L-Arginine: Erection quality
>Fish oil: General health
>5-HTP: Induce vivid dreams
>Lecithin: Semen volume
>Pygeum: Erection quality
>Vitamin D: General health
>Coffee: General health (Reduces all cause mortality and heart disease substantially, look it up)
>Coconut oil: General health
>Whey: Protein supplement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8
youtu.be/bnymrJZQY40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't take any daily, but I regularly use one vitamin C pill just because I like the taste.
Sometimes I take also a multi vitamin.
Vitamin D I take like 2 pills once a week or so, superdosed.
Considering starting to take a omega 3 supplement but all I can find is fish oil garbage filled with pollutants from the sea.
I can basically eat whatever the fuck I want as long as I get enough protein/carbs/fat.

>taking more supplements than any human should need
>not taking creatine, the one supplement that will legit get you big and strong

I don't need to take any of them, I take them because they make my life my enjoyable

life *more enjoyable

None I eat food

Coffee is not a supplement

Again, why aren't you taking creatine seems like you overlooked the one that will have the most impact on your gains

Neither is whey then

Haven't looked into it

Zinc
Vitamin D
Caffeine
Multivitamin
Lead Aspartate 10mg
B12
Selenium Gomez
Cadmium chelate

>Lead Aspartate 10mg
>Selenium Gomez
>Cadmium chelate
What do these do?

If you aren't baiting, you are a fucking retard

>>Coconut oil: General health
But coconut oil is bad for your health.

>lead
>cadmium
Why are you supplementing your body with heavy metals?

There are benefits to coffee in particular not just the effects of caffeine

YEEEEEEEEEEEES GOOD GOYS TAKE YOUR (((SUPPLEMENTS)))

Here come the raw vegans

>selenium gomez

Laffed.

Vitamin C
Zinc
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Creatine
Vitamin D3

No, explain why? If you think it is the saturated fats that we're eating from the beginning of mankind you're wrong.

>If you think it is the saturated fats that we're eating from the beginning of mankind you're wrong.
Our ancestors had diets that consisted for 98% out of plant matter, where does the saturated fat come from?

I tried taking Zinc twice before. It came in 50 mg capsules. Each time I started it gave me the worst heartburn and made my drowsy.

This happen to anyone else?

>5000 IU Vit D
>15mg of Zinc

>Vitamin C
Why don't you eat oranges or kiwis daily? Also great source of fiber and they taste delicious.

wut

What's Veeky Forumss thoughts on nicotine (either vapor, gum, or patch) as a supplement for wakefulness or as a cognitive enhancer?

im taking 3g a day. would be a lot of oranges

>Our ancestors had diets that consisted for 98% out of plant matter
[citation needed]

Some people say smoking natural tobacco plant in a pipe has very little actual negative side-effects which are outweighed by the positive/desired effects of smoking the tobacco.

Idk what evidence there is for that though.

>let's put ourselves at risk and get hurt chasing this animal when there's food all around us

Our ancestors were hunters and gatherers and there were only animals and bodyfat storage in winter.

Nicotine fucks with your endocrine system pretty badly, you also have to continuously increase the dose to avert negative effects. As soon as you don't get the amount your body's used to your test levels and gains will suffer.

I take ZMA

>Our ancestors had diets that consisted for 98% out of plant matter, where does the saturated fat come from?
Primates evolved into humans because they adapted a carnivorous digestive system that allowed for more nutrient dense foods

youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8

Ur still smoking carbon, so cancer

Humans lost their hair and adopted bipedal movement because it allowed the long-distance endurance running required to exhaust and hunt down wildlife.

Traditional tobacco products weren't inhaled though.

Cigars and pipes take the smoke into the mouth, which absorbs the nicotine and blow it out.

Cigarettes are deadly and addictive because you inhale.

probiotics
zinc
magnesium oil
vit D3
turmeric curcumin
coconut oil in coffee

thinking about adding b12/ folic acid/ b6 combo

>there's food all around us
Do you actually believe that is true? Go out and try only living off of berries and shit you find in the woods. Nothing that has been selected for thousands of generations by farmers. See how malnourished you get.

>Primates evolved into humans because they adapted a carnivorous digestive system that allowed for more nutrient dense foods
If we were carnivores we wouldn't get atherosclerosis and we would synthesize our own vitamin C.

Why are you taking such a megadose of vitamin C every day?

>Do you actually believe that is true? Go out and try only living off of berries and shit you find in the woods. Nothing that has been selected for thousands of generations by farmers. See how malnourished you get.
That's what gorillas do and they don't look malnourished to me. In fact, they're bigger than all of Veeky Forums.

>what is mouth cancer

They also have the gut bacteria necessary to derive nutrition from cellulose, which humans don't.

We're omnivores though

B12
D3

>If we were carnivores
Nobody's arguing that. Humans are like all our closest relatives, primarily plant eaters but habitual omnivores. Chimpanzees and Baboons both regularly eat rodents and insects but they too can get atherosclerosis and can't synthesize vitamin C themselves. You know why they do? Because eating animals is a damn good source of calories in the wilderness and if you don't mind eating organs, it's pretty high in micronutrients too.

Redpill me on vitamin D, if I live in rainy Ireland, should I really spend the €30 or so to get a bunch of 4000IU pills?

>what is mouth cancer

Statistically speaking? Pretty rare. If I recall correctly, the definition used for a "cigar smoking habit" that produced a statistically relevant increase in your chances of getting cancer was 3 cigars per day. Even if that's talking about a smaller cigar, like a robusto, that is an absolute fuckton of cigar to smoke... properly smoked, it's somewhere between 2.5-3 hours of smoking time, every day. I don't know who would have time for that shit.

Why do you need half the shit on this list? Multivitamin? If you're eating a decent diet you should be getting way more than the daily vitamins you need.

They are yellow pills

I think yes, but perhaps you people already adapted to your conditions. Try it out if you're curious and see if you feel any improvements.

Humans and gorillas are the same though. Vegan logic. If some animal which evolved over millions of years to only eat berries and twigs in the forest can subsist off that, humans can too, despite evolving differently and being two separate species.

Lmao.

Because I want to enjoy food

Get a test first to see if you are vitamin D deficient. If you are then get a supplement in the proper dose. Don't just take a million supplements unless there is an actual benefit for you. The only supplement that everyone should take no matter what is Omega 3 fish oil, for Omega 3 to Omega 6 balance. Everything else is as-needed.

>too lazy to eat veggies and fruits so I just get multies
This legit used to be me, but I got my diet in check and it's really enjoyable once you get used to it. You're a slave to your gut biome if you can't stop yourself from eating low nutrition high calorie shit.

Test
Tren
Dbol
Drol
Whey

>ctrl+f "boron"
>0 results
it's like you plebs don't want to lower your SHBG

I've read some of the literature about higher omega-3 intake and was pretty disappointed to find out it doesn't make as much of a difference as you think it would. Slightly lower inflammation markers in your blood (you can literally do more by consuming less acidic food), slightly lower LDL/ higher HDL, lower chance of obesity. That's it. Not really worth it imo. I eat fatty sea fish about once or every other week so that does it for me.

Yeah bro, my pale as snow ancestors from freezing parts of europe feasted on mangos all day lol

>Whey
Fucking fake natties. What else you gonna tell me you taking creatine? Fucking junkie.

Oh I forgot

Creatine
DMAA
+Everything else in God of Rage

A good % of white people cant convert beta carotene into real vitamin A. Thats Cat tier carnivore trait

Wow, i forgot we have the exact same body as gorillas. My bad bro!

Go eat some hay, dumb fuck

Gorillas eat fruit not hay, retard.

The average make only needs like 11mg per day. 50mg is way too much. I guess try smaller doses

>>Selenium Gomez

creatine makes you go bald son.

A shit load of vitamin D every day

>tfw 27 and don't get erections anymore

My nigga

If I drink all of those, will I die?

Maybe not during winter, but I guarantee that most white people ate fruits during summer.
There are tons of fruits native to europe, like the pear for example.

>what are grapes
>what are apples
>what are berries

In winter there's berries, very healthy.

I used to take vit d in uk. Now in Cyprus even in winter there's still sunshine for hours. I think creatine is ok but I prefer to get it from pwo.

>Our ancestors had diets that consisted for 98% out of plant matter

>vit c
>a-z multi
>vit d3
>vit k2
>creatine
>zinc
>test
>tren or deca sometimes
>alcohol
>caffeine
>adderall
>coke
I need to sort myself out but life sober is boring as fuck whenever I'm sober for even a few hours in the morning I want to blow my fucking brains out I'm so bored

>C
>D
>A-Z
thinking about adding cocconut oil
opinions?

Anyone take greentea extract while cutting? I had, and have some but dont want to kill my liver like these betas: youtu.be/bnymrJZQY40

zinc
magnesium
vitamin D
omega 3
creatine

if you actually get jewed into purchasing any supplements other than creatine monohydrate and whey protein, congratulations, you played yourself

>cows are huge so we should all graze!
what's it like living with negative IQ?

>Whey
>Creatine
>Beta alanine
>Maltodextrin

Other supplements are just Snake oil, just eat healty

I don't eat much fish so omega-3 is actually quality if you can find a source that isn't selling you farm fish slop.

but you dont need it

Iron
Vitamin D
Zinc
Iodine
Flaxseed Oil
B12

You don't need to lift

Omega−3 fatty acids are important for normal metabolism.[7] Mammals are unable to synthesize omega−3 fatty acids,

Yeah you do, if you aren't getting enough from your diet. If you aren't eating fish or grass fed beef daily then you probably are omega-3 deficient.

I eat fish 1-2 times a week and drink half- GOMAD grass fed milk daily

A tbsp of flax seed or Canola Oil covers your RDA for a fraction of the cost.

A balanced diet. If you need supplements your unhealthy. period.

baldie cope

hair is the #1 indication of health, next to skin

Get a hobby mate

it won't be extremely painful

> Lecithin
Hope it's not soy.

dat counter inflammation but inflammation diet

I take a multi vitamin and 4 pre workout tabs every other day when I lift. Finish with post workout protein shake. Don't take anything extra other than that, just eat right.

they are much higher in omega 6 than in omega 3, and most of the health benefits of omega 3 come from balancing out your omega 6 : omega 3 ratio (ideally 1) .

I get them relatively cheap (costco, wild caught salmon oil) and they don't require me eating a dish with fish.