Opinions

Typical 18 yr old female here, wondering what the most honest collection of anons think.
So here goes:
Close to 100% white (grey eyes, freckles, brown hair)
165 cm tall
Weight fluctuates from 49 to 52kg
C to D cup
Chest circumference 85cm, waist 60, hips/ass 85 also.
Wondering if necessary to work out with these proportions and opinions in general.
Also, unrelated matter: what're opinions about women willing/wanting to be a typical old fashioned housewive?
Should be interesting enough.

Are you also gonna give us your social security number?

the obligatory
>tits or gtfo
I only read measurement in freedom.

post a picture

but you should work out anyways, it's good for you

What are these in real units of measure? I didn't personally kill 17 Redcoats at Trenton to do shit in King George Numbers.

Working out feels good.
I personally have absolutely no use for a housewife, what an boring existence. Get smart and start getting shit done.

If you really want the self esteem boost of a bunch of anonymous men telling you that you are attractive, just post a picture, faggot.

post everything you insecure slut or get the fuck out you will get no transient affirmation of your attractiveness here until you do

Silly little muricans cant understand real measures

>Close to 100% white
>close
Ew. Please leave.

it's always best to workout even if you think you don't need it, and old fashioned housewives are comfy because it will make you more energetic and in better health which proven to be fucking useful, also need to have a strict sleep schedule and a healthy diet no matter how fat you are

Sounds tasty

That's what dirty commies say when they think they have freedom.

London?
wait
>Close to 100% white
what's that supposed to mean?

Those same silly 'Muricans also have the one and only flag on the Moon and a couple of spacecraft on Mars.

Got told I got some Portuguese blood somewhere down my line.

what's the rest then?

Kek.
For those who don't know, the Portuguese wuz kangz.

>doesn't post a picture
useless

Full on dutchie

If you want to work out - do it. It's hard to judge how you look from a set of numbers. Also for me personally face > everything
Everyone should get some exercise, and you should at least make it something you enjoy

LISBON
I
S
B
O
N

If you have one drop of nigger blood you’re a nigger

90% of white america are niggers then.

My god I would fucking be so happy with a housewife. Why does no woman want this anymore? You have to cook a meal 2x a day, I make my own breakfast. Keep the house presentable, in return you don't have to work and I'll pay anything that comes our way. What the fuck? If someone offered me that deal I'd jump at it and I fucking hate cooking.

I'm sure they used freedom units to get there :)

>close to 100% white
La creatura

UTRECHT
T
R
E
C
H
T

kuthoer post pic

>Close to 100% white
what mean