BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/bitcoin-cash--a-reflection-on-how-far-we-ve-come
yours.org/content/bitcoin-cash--a-reflection-on-how-far-we-ve-come-f0cfe4e9950f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET THISN I WANT CRASHING

shhhh I need more time to accumulate

I see it as well... bought back in a few hours ago when it dipped to 1200. Btc bouncing off 8000 for the third time, this should be fun. Fully expecting a top of 1500

Yeah right op no one wants your b-bags

Everyone knows it was a p-p-pump and d-d-ump

S-s-ell your bitcoin cash

NO SERIOUSLY FUCKING DON'T BUY IT, LET IT GET CHEAPER FIRST YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

bittrex freezes everytime i go there

Ah everyone in this thread is a piece of shit. I fucking hate you guys, I don't know how much effect this thread in Veeky Forums will have on actual prices, but I'm scared it will skyrocket now and I didn't accumulate enough.

literally 0

60% of the volume is on korean exchanges

People are catching on after that last dip to the 800's

t.brainlet, why are we expecting price to go up in short term?

And 40 percent isnt, what's your point exactly

Who else fucked off back to fiat thanks to this retarded civil war?

We don't, we expect it to drop to ZERO NOW GO AWAY FAGGOT

that the majority of holders arent english speaking

>buy right before btc is about to pump
brainletwojak.gif

Again..... what is your point exactly?

I went to flat 3 days ago I sold everything

That biz doesnt effect the price you fucking dumbass

watch your tone next time kid

>he doesn't know its about to jump to 3k tomorrow

kek

I can't predict any movements now that BTC is close to ATH and BCH refused to die like it was scheduled. Due to high value BTC has to move extremely high to generate profits and BCH is too risky and unpredictable to invest into.

If I have to choose BTC or BCH, I'm choosing USD or preferably EUR due to 9 cents SEPA transfer via Kraken (I love America but your banks are Zimbabwe tier, get this right ffs americunts it's pissing me off).

> BTC pump
> massive sell wall

ok.jpg

Who said anything about /biz effecting the price? I thought this place was to just talk, who believes a thread here will move the market? I'm just saying what I see, and you still haven't said what your point was with any of those posts

Read the posts dumbass. You asked a question. Look at who I was talking to

This, is a fact. This is what these threads should have more of. Look at the facts, move accordingly, make money. Why do some people get so attached to a coin like it's their favorite football team? We're all here to make money, leave the coin rivalries for the normies who come in, rise above that bullshit.

Oh, Youre new

no thx

You're literally retarded. Sorry, I had no idea.

No, just tired of the bullshit here sometimes. Don't get me wrong, this place has value but there's so much shit to shovel through sometimes.

Really hurts the fee fees

learn to read next time and maybe I wont yell at you

I'm sitting here mad that I didn't try and double dip this thing. I was actually going to abandon ship but now I'm hodling until 2k.

IS 2.5 BCH ENOUGH TO GET RICH??? I bought at 1040

Welcome to the game

Depends on how long you hold for.

Check out this link: yours.org/content/bitcoin-cash--a-reflection-on-how-far-we-ve-come

It's been around for 3 months, in that timespan it:
> Toppled Ethereum
> Surpassed BTC's volume
> Made every altcoin in the market bleed red
> Gained more than $30BN in one day

If you know anything about trading, anything that goes up this abruptly has to come down. It has to, there is no way to avoid that.

However, BCH has proven itself to be a real player in the game, and it's not going away.

Hold until Coinbase supports it and profit a lot. Check out the r/btc subreddit for tons of new daily updates and news about the development of the coin.

This has a strong and growing community rallying behind it, it's young but it's already the 3rd ranked coin in the marketplace, and can easily gain #2 with just a small price rise.

2.5 bch isn't that much, but you'll make it.

yours.org/content/bitcoin-cash--a-reflection-on-how-far-we-ve-come-f0cfe4e9950f

Whoops, did not post proper link