/mu/ is making fun of us

> /mu/ is making fun of us

only one more to the list

Out of all the board topics on this website the only righteous ones are Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, all the other boards are unnecessarily obsessed with a useless hobby. Fcuk em desu.

So? /mu/ are a bunch of retards who listen to music that schizophrenic faggots listen to

They're the same tier as Veeky Forums, fuck em

What about Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /out/ /diy/ and I guess maybe /trv/

They're useful hobbies to be obsessed with

also yeah they are

>They're useful hobbies to be obsessed with
>tfw Veeky Forums

99% of Veeky Forums threads are about cryptocurrency. In fact, I posted a thread about saving money and it got mysteriously deleted.
99% of Veeky Forums threads are about junk food. Veeky Forums has better cooking threads.

Veeky Forums is about food memes and alcoholism. You won't find threads about how to cook

>what is /a/

this was exactly why I left out Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
But you're right about the others, just doesn't help nobody posts on them.

and Veeky Forums is just endless shitposting and faggy body threads

Yeah there is some useful shit on here, but i'm mainly here for the shitposting and not the advice, likewise with those other boards

traditional games is fucking retarded, probably the opposite of useful

>What about Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /out/ /diy/ and I guess maybe /trv/
>not Veeky Forums

cars are tied with Veeky Forums in terms of importance, as there is so much fucking money to be saved and a shit load of fun to be had

I like anime as much as the next guy, but I understand obsessing enough to post on an online forum about it is too much. Not to mention /a/ only discusses anime with schoolgirls and shit, boring.

I knew there were some I forgot about, don't usually go on Veeky Forums, and there are a few other boards that are good if your profession is related to it

good threads on /a/ are rare as fuck

How is /mu/ making fun of us?

Actual cooking threads and S I P B O Y S are the only good threads on /r/ck/

>/k/ isn't mentioned

This offends the /k/ube

/mu/ is easily the most pretentious board with the most normie taste. Faggots on /mu/ think they're revolutionary for listening to Tame Impala and Kanye

There will always be people making fun of you, no matter where you are in life. The onus is on you to brush it off and stand up for yourself.

/pol/ is your only friend in this world, never forget that