>Can no longer lift today
>Now just mopeing around the gym, having to resort to doing core\cardio

Why is this happening to me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE
youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neglected your form I suppose

Its just the winter blues user, it will pass.

Sounds shitty user. Watch your form and keep lifting. Someone better will come along.

Indeed, you'll gain an even better shoulder than before and lift way more on your bench.

Fuark brah fuck disloyal hoes, you don't need them anyway. All you need are gains and heavy things. Fuark breh, we're all gonna make it my man and then you'll have a qt gf again that's 10x cuter than your current ex and you're gonna breed her good and drink those milkies as you fuck that HIGH TEST ass from behind.

Keep on goin breh

T-thanks man
Y-you too!

Fuck man, Hope It gets better

Ily

>Why is this happening to me Veeky Forums
you werent stoic enough

Prob small lats.

ily user.
keep working hard, and prove me wrong.

smell and memory are tied. you simply got a reminder stronger than anything you have had in a long time. it's a speed bump m8. just keep going.

Hey op i just went through a tough breakup too. I dont know what the situation is, but right now, just focus on making yourself a better person. I dont know where youre at, but im willing to bet its not where you want to be. Get there. Youre worthy of love. And even if you never get it from her again, youll be a better you. Youre not going to die alone.

this

I feel you man.

my bitch is giving me ultimatums and shit, it's a LDR. but im prepared to lose regardless so im trying to battle this paranoia, fucking feelings and shit the best I can.
I just gotta lift like an hour longer in my sessions ..or find a tinder slut or POF. I dunno man it was pretty nice cause i never had anything this serious at all, im 24. Trying to snap out of this smitten shit

Thanks for the motivation guys, I won't give up!

ur such an emotional faggot take this shit to r9k

underrated

Why did she leave you?

She never told me why exactly. All she told me was we were "uncompatible". She broke up with me over facetime after I haven't seen her for 1 month. She was supposed to come visit me after her week trip to vancouver (I don't know if she fucked around there or not, but we kept in contact, but had lots of fights over the phone). I didn't want to lose her and wanted to make things right with her. I've been jogging every day for 2 weeks to lose weight I've gained over the years. I decided to write her a poem like the ones I used to write to her earlier on in the relationship. I stayed up for nights writing this poem, poured my sweat and blood into it. After I was done, I knew this was the single best thing I've ever written. The next day, midway through writing out the poem to give to her, I got the call - and never finished writing out that poem. I loved her and I thought she loved me too. Maybe I'm retarded and didn't see any signs. The fighting over the phone didn't help though. And maybe it was because I didn't have an established career yet and got fired recently from my construction job (boss was an alcoholic). Maybe it was also because I was 290lbs. I asked her if it was any of these things and she said it wasn't. I don't know if she was lying or not.

>unemployed
>fat
>beta

Nah m8, definitely none of those things. Yes of course that shit is a turn off, even if she won't directly admit it. Also she probably is already fucking other people if she broke up over facetime and couldn't wait to do it in person.

I know it is hard, but you are much better off just playing it cool and never messaging her again. Sending her love letters and shit will most likely just turn her off more at this point. Got to move on.

Just this past October my friend caught his girlfriend of 6 years cheating on him. He quickly learned that she had been cheating on him for nearly the entire relationship and had slept with multiple guys including some of our friends. So he shot himself in the head and died. Wherever my friend is now, be it heaven or wherever you go wherever you go when you die, I would imagine that he is much happier now.

fuck man
that makes me sick.

This is what they do, OP. Focus on yourself. Success is the best revenge.

Post the poem. Don't let it go to waste

Burn the shirt, slap some cold water on your face, and go bust out some lifts while listening to 80s power rock.
Also this

Food for thought: a female will leave a mate when there is another guy in the picture.
>I dated a girl for 6 years and I know how you must be feeling.
It's hard to be on your own when you built a whole persona with this significant other, but you have to understand it's your baby making hormones lying to you. You have to see yourself as valuable to the opposite sex and know they want your seed in their bellies. Above all, have fun with your life and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Also, don't forget the reason why you're working out in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE

>BE A MAN

It's a bit more complicated then you think. But i agree obviously I wasn't at my full potential. It's just different when you're so deep into a relationship and you love someone. It's not like I'm ugly or something. I was job searching every day, I was taking up exercising finally after 2 years, I'm in no way beta. But when i needed her most for support, when the chips were down, she was weaker than me and she left.

The Flower

One day while running through the woods,
my spirit bruised from night before;
I started wondering how I could
warm up to one whom I adore.

Being winded from the high-noon sun
and from my run, to breath-in air;
my gaze was shifting to the one
thing off the path that did look fair.

Corona made of yellow petals,
curiously nestled on the ground.
A flower that made my mind settle.
My full regard to it was bound.

I there then sat by river’s shore,
thought nevermore could I still doubt
the quaint yet simple metaphor
for what my love was all about.

This flower shone a tender light;
whose very sight reminded me:
of beauty, splendor and delight.
All traits I’d use to describe thee.

Its lovely nature by extension
echoed the mention of your soul.
I could not bear to make transgression
against the fleur, you least of all.

By then my spirit felt more tamed;
my hope regained within that hour
all because of feelings I claimed
for you from gazing at that flower.

this is my go-to video for when I notice myself getting emotional

youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M

publish it

It's beautiful user. Thank you.

>290lbs
is this some joke?

she'll get what's coming to her real hard one day

no no, thank you for reading it!

how exactly?

Whatever you do, don't put it up on Veeky Forums if you don't like getting ripped a new one. Actually, no, try it. You'll get some good input. Still chan of course, so you know what to expect.

Haha bro don't post personal shit like this on Veeky Forums, they'll make you feel like shit and tell you she's fuck other dudes, etc.

Just focus on yourself and forget her. If she left you then she wasn't worth it and trust if you got back together it wouldn't be the same, there would always be distrust and tension under the surface.

Just move on. You can still cherish your memories with her and the good times but it's better to realize that it's over and better yourself. You're insecure about those things you posted so improve those and then in your next relationship you will be confident and those issues won't be nagging from the back of your mind.

Make it so she can't contact you and don't snoop around on her social media because it will hurt so much worse if you see her flirting with other guys.

Man I just got dumped from a 5 year relationship user. I can't really offer advice as Im still struggling myself but we are all gonna make it.

FATASSSS HAHAHAHAHAH

Honestly, someone ended their life because of something she did. She already has. That doesn't not affect you for the rest of your life.

She left me Thursday night. Been together over 2 years, by my side every day. I'm so alone. Idk why it happened.

Winter blues = not taking vitamin D supplements

Bring it in user. You can over come. Just remember don't stop living

Stop being a bitch over the last one you had and be an alpha hunting the next one you'll find.

>2 years

fag have some self respect for yourself

Appreciate it. Last night some buddies took me out and I manned up and did something I've never done. Grabbed a cutie by the arm and told her she had gorgeous eyes. Long conversation and a date this weekend.

First ever love I felt for a woman man. Hit me out of no where in bed one night when she just randomly says "I don't have feelings for you anymore"

Ahhh men with broken hearts. Me too bros, 5 years I was with her and 5 months ago we split. She found another guy almost immediately the night we broke up she was in LA with her friends and he was going there to hang out with her. Probably within a month after the breakup they were more or less an item. I sacrificed some of my friends, my personal time and my hobbies for her, I hardly talked to any women cause she'd get extremely jealous, homies were always telling me she was an immature brat.

I've been lifting on and off for 2 years come March, probably one of the few things that keeps me going, my biggest gains have been happening since the breakup fellas and I'm telling you, don't ever compromise who you are because they cry or they tell you that they want marriage and children, you can have that with them but DON'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE FOR THEM. Fucking shit hurts everyday and I feel fucking stupid for having to restart my game and my social life when she didn't have to but we had to part cause if I stayed any longer I'd be more fucked than I am now.

More or less good advice from these guys.

Keep lifting and get that fat off your stomach dude.

Pro tip: the spring fresh scent of Gain smells better than ex girlfriends. Wash it.

Haha fucking IDIOT!

whores are the devil.

The girl I've been in love with for 3 years finally asked me out and told me she's loved me the entire time. I didn't make a move during our dates so she thought I was just telling her I liked her to make her not look like a dick.

I was just too shy. I'll regret this forever.

This, letting emotional outbursts trump form is fucking stupid

It’s worse when you have to see her every second day. We have a child together. I fucking hate her and the emotional and physical abuse she put me through, but fuck these feels don’t die easily. I wish I could hold her, love her, and build a happy family for my son with her. But I know that’s not healthy for me or her or our son.

We were good friends too up until about 4months ago when she got tinder and has started just focusing on outsider guys. Our whole friendship shriveled up and she’s not making it hard to see my son.

I love her. I hate her.

Veeky Forums is one huge broken heart, if you have not noticed yet.

Fpbp

I feel bad saying this but as much as a have bad feelings about my ex at least she never cheated on me so I should be happy.

Brehs, ive been seeing this girl and all was going well, even talked about being in a more serious relationship. All of a sudden she tells me she is not ready to be in a relationship and then we made out.
now i dont know what to do, should i keep at it with her? shes being kinda cold with me

You fell for the woman meme.

there's someone else that she's not sure if it's going to work out with so she's keeping you on the sidelines while she pushes for that relationship in case it collapses on her.
When a girl is telling you a bunch of nice shit, and saying she was long term, and then just completely turns around on it, it's always someone else.

well, actually she is leaving to another city in about 7 months. she says she doesnt want to end up attached to me cuz itll hurt too much. but fuck, i like her too much.

>implying if a girl wanted to be with you she wouldn't just enjoy the 7 months she had with you instead of playing games

well fuck. she says she really likes me, and ive tried telling her that, but im autistic so i dont really know what else to say to convince her.
i mean fuck maybe shes just not that into me?

You're depressed bro
It'll pass
Just keep doing you and think forward

Think about all the times someones tried to convince you of some shit, you probably didn't do it until YOU wanted to, huh?
and sometimes you looked back and said "shit i should've done that" and then you try to do it if you're still able too.
You can't tell some bitch how to feel, and you definetly dont know enough about her to be throwing emotions this hard if youre not even dating.
Nothing wrong with pushing, but if you've done all you can do, you've done all you can do and if you try things twice you'll probably ignore her.
Fuck her and shit, and then just dont talk to her, she'll probably just come back on her own.

Shit user, thanks budeh
Ill try to fuck her or something i guess

Its a nice poem OP but don't post that shit here.

just remember im some random faggot on the internet, you know the situation better than i do.
Good luck

So beautiful, thank you user. Screenshotted and saved.

Don't forget to drink some water fellas. Keep hydrated :)

>Get an overwhelmed with emotions

You can't lift with all the estrogen