What do you do when guys stare at you in public?

What do you do when guys stare at you in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they look interesting, stare back.

Commence Stare Down. Best psychopath wins.

Avoid eye contact and go my way

I can't do more than 10 seconds. It gets too uncomfortable.

For the most part I just ignore people and if I look back they usually just look away

Take a photo of them

Nice soycial presence there buddy

Wink with both eyes.

stare back and grin

they always shrink away

Stare at them back for a few seconds. Usually they look away first. The key is in making the eye contact strong almost like you're starting right through them.

I've been told I look aggessive/serious as a default, so usually if i lock eyes with somebody they move them away. I guess if somebody was staring at me I'd stare back, if they were close I'd ask them what's up.

I don't live in an "enriched" hellhole though so I've never had to deal with bums staring me down on public transportation.

Better question is this, what do you do when you think women are checking you out but not sure?

I’ve had a bunch of times where I can’t tell if women are checking me out or I just look like a freak.

If you need to ask, then they're not.

You cant if you're a pussy. Every now and then I catch someone staring at me. If I catch them more than 2 times then I stare at then for like 30 seconds and I don't stop if they catch me until they get really uncomfortable. If someone is flat out staring at me I just stare back at them till they look away. I stare back at grandmas too I don't give a fuck.

Stop being fucking betas

immediately turn away and stare
wall/floor/window

I usually just glance back and ignore. I don't need creeps wasting my time tbqdesu.

Sometimes they totally are. But most times I’m not sure. That’s why I asked.

Dude this started happening to me when I started lifting. Am I the only one who gets stares? Wtf I thought I was full blown schizo but I'm just getting mires from guys and girls.

Who here /falseschizo/ due to gains? Or am I really that narcissistic?

I explained this to my therapist but she said that people mind their own business, it could just be that shes a mediocre fatty that gets ignored in public.

>stare back and confirm that I’m aware that they’re staring
>go back to whatever the fuck I’m doing
>if I notice them still staring I’ll ask if there’s a problem

>my therapist
dude...

Who cares either way if you're not gonna talk to them.

Only a soyboy faggot like you would lock eyes with another man

If you think they are, they are. Thats the rule I go by. Win win. Everyones happy.

That's right soyboy, you're afraid of eye contacts and you look down as you walk in public because you're too "tough", like one of your mysterious anime characters. Faggot.

walk into melee range and ask if they have somekinda problem with me

If you're socially anxious you will notice a lot of things other people don't because you're more alert.

your trucks are 1 inch too wide friendo

I am socially anxious, I grew up being a socially anxious skinny person and acted autistic and twitchy in public and saw all the terrible stares. Now they're all mires, wtf is wrong with people.

Noticed this has been an issue recently myself. Came about around the same time identity politics / divide as conquer nonsense became a thing

I just stare back and eventually they stop -- back up plan is to literally ask them if they are okay but it's never gone that far. I have asked them if they are okay in mind and sent out that energy and they have always backed down in the rare instance it's gone farther than that

If I really end up spooking someone I keep my distance because I am not about trying to publicly intimidate strangers

I don't live in a city or go to school anymore so I don't deal with this issue.

Most uncomfortable shit ever was being at this bar and this girl was with her bf staring at me. I caught her doing it again so I stared back and then she goes "oh shit he saw us". Like what the fuck did I do it was so fucking awkward lol.

>I am uncomfortable with eye contact
>better claim it's cause I'm tough
I avoid eye contact because of psychological abuse in my early teens, but at least I can nut it out and stare at somebody like a grownass man.

Those are some big wheels

stare back duh

Kek

If hes trying to piss me off ill look back and say hi and take it from there...Ive done this before when this guy hit on my girlfriend and suddenly I showed up out of nowhere.

i had these ego Contests with other guys alot in my earlier days, but since i do martial arts i really don't care anymore. if anybody stares or stares and tries to mime the hard guy i usually smile and go back minding my own business.

if you are aware of who you are and what you can and could do you really don't need to prove anything anymore. so you can stay relaxed all of the time

If it's not impulsive its sociopath. Hannibal vs gas station robbery. Sociopaths are intelligent, psychopaths are impulsive.

whip out my cock and start furiously masturbating

na ur weird dawg

i can't look at people in the face when they're talking to me because i get distracted by how ugly they are
so i would probably look away

hold the stare until they turn away, ive only ever lost to like a 8-11 year old kid

>mfw the guy is gay

I show them my squat form

Wrong. They are exactly the same. The naming difference comes from how you become one. Sociopaths are made from abuse, psychopaths are either born that way or have suffered a head injury.

Fellow autist here.
On Monday during class, I ran to a female classmate and she touched my right cheek with left hand. I was surprised, I shaved that morning.
She said she liked how soft my face is and she did a face that I can not forget, I felt like I had her complete attention while she stared into my eyes. My autism levels kicked in, I looked away and said nothing.

What does it mean? Should I message her? She is attractive, would say 8.5/10 and has a huge ass.

Please help.

best autist doesn't compete

If you meet another guy's gaze, nod as a way of acknowledging his existence. Staring at him and then looking away is pretty autistic.
If you catch a woman's gaze, smile at her.
That's about it.

I always stare back really intensly when it's a guy, until they break eye contact. When it's a girl I give her sorta lustful eyes if she's hot, if she's not I do my best to not acknowledge her

Lol no, most psychopaths are also sociopaths that learned to feign empathy in order to either further their motives or at thr very least get by in society without being imprisoned. Sociopaths are impulsive because they have nothing that tells them whether something should or should not be done. Psychopaths are measured and calculated because any fault in their feigned persona is an opportunity for them to be outed. Neither of these explanations are absolutes, though, because humans aren't absolute of course.

Only tops hit on me in public, so I don't engage in that kind of attention.

Smile or say hi.

Autisticly either stare them down or turn it into a game of chicken if they are walking towards me
I'm 5'10" 250lbs of dyel
The tysm can't be helped

make eye contact back
check craigslist missed connections later

>this

I unironically do this but my friends give me shit for it

are you from new York?

Wink. I'm taken, but I want to confuse them.

I try to avoid it the best I can. I don't know what it is, but people are so fucking prone on coming talking to me. My job is quite "public" in a way so many people that I don't recognize, recognize me and usually get at least a little bit offended that I don't remember them. But it's not that either, even some completely unknown people stop me and say they swear they know me from somewhere. Lately it's been really bad, it doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing, there is always someone staring at me when I look around. Usually they have nothing interesting to say and just want to say hi, but I couldn't give 2 shits if I have no idea who I'm talking to.

I give them a real eye fuck, and if they don't stop, then it's an enjoyable ride, has happened quite a few times too.

whenever i see peopel staring for longer then the appointed 2.5sec they are alloted to glance at my face as to not take my preciouse waves of light
>take of my glasses,headphones, hat etc
>position my neck to a comfortable angle and direction towards my target as to not get doms from the starring
>begin starring right inbetween their eyes (this makes it look as if you are starring through them but still starring at them if that makes sense)
>they are either a swisted psychopath who will keep starring or a normie who is JUST acting alpha and will look away after about 5-10sec
>if you are dealing with the aformentioned psychopath you should keep staring until you literally cant see them (ie: walk away to such a distance that light literally cant bend that much before losing all physical properties, and or a building that will block the stare)
>only move if the person is moving aswell, because if you are moving and they are stationary it will apear as if a gazzel running away from the tiger, you arent a mamal who is going to be preyed uppon. You are a monster
>

If i catch them and they look away, nothing
If they dont look away, either just a single head nod (usually for nigs) or "how ya doin" (indiscriminate)
I have no brotha in me but theyll usually nod back and i feel the unspoken nig bond

Ps you guys who "stare down" are social retards

>Ps you guys who "stare down" are social retards
This.

if theyre ugly they always seem invisible to me

if theyre pretty or handsome i realize i tend to act a little shy and look down

Stare back with pic related facial expression

Stare back at them. I lost the compulsion to look away rather abruptly 3 years ago, still have no idea why, it was like a switch got flicked. Also, I now find it funny just how many people will avoid eye contact.

You should've walked over and initiated a three way.

I can't help it desu. I feel challenged when a man stares at me

I BOW UP AND START SCREAMING
NUCK IF U BUCK BUCK NUCK IF U BUCK WAAAT
BUCK IF U NUCK BUP BUP IF U WUP
WUP IF U WUP BUP BUP IF U WUP

What if it's with a girl?

Ur scarrd
You grab her right by the pussy

>If you meet another guy's gaze, nod as a way of acknowledging his existence
this

just like if you accidentally make eyecontact during a gym session. you just nod and continue your workout

Just stare back and smile. No matter the reaction it's a win win for if you have a big smile!

There is no distinction between the two at all beyond pop-culture retardation and Hollywood bullshit. It was called sociopathy than changed to psychopathy and then changed again to the current anti-social personality disorder. Exactly the same describing the same traits and behaviors.

Imagine

>If you catch a woman's gaze, smile at her.
women hate smiling

this

Stare back until they stop staring, if it's a non white then double down and make them feel uncomfortable

>paying kikes to make shit up about your personality
Psychiatry is just a racket for the Jews

Only if you smile the open mouth soyboy smile or are hopelessly ugly. Real humans are way different than the single article you are refereing to tells you.

turn 1800 degrees and walk away

that is not definite.
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

stare back of course, the only people you can't win against that way are children, they will always outstare you

This is correct. Put on a scowl for bonus points. Unless it's a baby. Always smile at babies.

make eye contact and smile at them. their quick initial reaction will tell you everything you need to know.

I'm a complete DYEL but I've made an effort to always look people in the eye and it really is incredible how many people avoid eye contact. You can look at people who look like they've killed at least a dozen guys and their eyes will immediately dart down to the pavement, doesn't even matter if they're twice your size.

if you did this to me I can 100% guarantee that you would completely stop when I tell you to stop. not like your tough because you can act like a nigger and stare old women down to feel tough

You could always find a therapist you identify with. If you're a guy find a guy and vice versa. That way you can trust what she says.

> female therapist

My friend, get out of that ASAP. Genuinely not joking.

Let me guess. You were the quiet kid in High School, right?

Look them in the eyes sensually and tenderly.

It happened to me too, a couple of my ex's from highschool even started cyberstalking me.

>she

she'll convince you that you are a tranny soon

I never get stared at, like most normal people.

Stare them DEAD in the eye for 5 full seconds...

Then wink and give them a sexy smile. Then do a little kissy mouth, and do the "call me" hand signal. Works every time. Even with guys.

raise an eyebrow and then awkwardly look away

Start a convo next time you see her, find out if you have anything in common

It'll probably be awkward as fuck but just plow through, worst case scenario it goes no where but its only up from there

If a cute girl, stare back with a smile.
If a dude, stare back with disgusting expression.
If a ugly girl, act as if she don't exist.