TFW no asian girl friend

How much do I have to lift in order to lift these feels away?

Almost all of the women that flirt with me or match me on tinder are black/hispanic

I'm just a white manlet so I don't know why it's no asian matching feels.

Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=GMoIRo2--LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dating apps
fucking loser, lol

Assuming you live in a city with immigrants, just start learning an asian language.

Chinese/Jap/Korean whatever. Then join a club/meetup group dedicated. Assuming you aren't completely horrendous or autistic, getting a FOB gf is pretty simple from there.

Pros:
>90% less likely to create drama, break up with you, cheat on you, etc.
>Will appreciate anything you do for them
Cons:
>Boring (in bed and otherwise)
>Will make you watch Disney films
>Some people will scoff because you took the "easy" route

>Source: white guy who went to college with a lot of international students and dated asians because it was easier than jumping through hoops with white girls before realizing how boring it was and started dating latinas before realizing that the fact that I don't want kids would inevitably lead to strife down the road

Actually taking Mandarin.
Chinese cools kids table, here I come.

tfw all the gfs ive EVER had have been asian and have one currently for 4 years...feels good mane

also, you're a manlet. that's why hahaha
t. 6'2'' man

what's the matter, white girls find you unattractive and autistic

>pic related, it's you

if you look past the horrific insect mentality of their culture, the Chinese are pretty based

Never really cared much about the culture. Just care for learning the language for the opportunities it opens near me and in the future in my career.

think about your sons my dude

hapa males have the hardest time in this world, i'd rather be a full jungle black

Fair enough, I made the mistake of folloiwn muh dreams into Academia and have had to learn a little bit of Mandarin because I work with a lot of international students. Their lack of a filter is hysterical and refreshing most of the time, especially in Jew York.

maybe, but probably not. I have lived in a university town my whole life so lots of asians and from a young age I have only pursued them.
>wanting to date a white girl
>not being a brainlet

Why, because they have to boast about being half-asian? The kid's could be 6' 2" if the girl isn't a midget.

Lol, I'm in New York too. Gotta get China Town shopping connects.

this.

The chinese students I have met have been absolutely hilarious. One of my classmates called a kid fat and stupid to his face in front of the entire class and it did not phase him at all, like it was a normal thing to do.

I WANT A FUCKING KOREAN GIRLFRIEND THEY LOOK SO PRETTY AND PRECIOUS AND CUTE AND LOVELY FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

enjoy having hapa sons who will murder their father who has cursed them with not fitting in anywhere

/r/hapas

Was actually taken out to this sketchy looking but nice Chinese place by one of the students families I helped, very nice people but very serious about drinking.

I've had East Asian students casually refer to black people as Niggers, most of them are pretty blunt about it but usually don't go that far.

China Town is pretty dirty and crowded, but I like it. And is drinking really a large part of their culture? Especially in business?

>And is drinking really a large part of their culture? Especially in business?
Yeah, hugely. If you're not going to drink you have to be clear about it from the get go. I didn't want to lose control of myself but the father insisted I keep up with him, thankfully he was kind of skelly so didn't last all that long. Overall a very pleasant experience and the Chinese are my favorite international students to deal with.

:(

This is why I stick to myself. Im black and I am also NY but all people do is look down on or be racist to blacks even if im the minority. So all I do is lift weights and excel in school. I didn't ask for these feels

>will make you watch disney films
haha a guy at work said that same thing the other day about asian chicks

Sorry to hear that blackbro, I have a friend that went through something pretty similar to your situation. He took the nig version of the iron pill and lived in Nigeria for a little while, came back with a wife and lives with her by his family in Alabama.

just abort the males and marry your hot daughters off to rich businessmen to increase your power

this user has embraced the Chinese way of thinking

Thanks, I don't think ill move but becoming a better version of myself though finance and education is alright even if It becomes lonely a bit

iktfb

user, I'm Korean and it's really not all that.
You're seriously not missing out on shit. If anything I've had more negative experiences with Koreans girls than white girls.

>all people do is look down on or be racist to blacks
in NY?

is this post satire?
NY is SJW central second only to commiefornia, they fucking bend over backwards for you cunts and do everything they can to make sure you never see them as racist

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE

>you will never had a cute korean wife

>mfw

thats actually fucking genius

well your skin is the same colour as poo and that's yuck mate.

International Asians are the only way to go, once they become Americanized they are beyond help.

I studied abroad in Japan for a year and Japanese girls are honestly the purest girls you could date. I go back twice a year and I still stay with one girl who I used to see while I was out there, we really aren't dating but I might try knocking her up next year.

You don't need to lift just don't be completely /r9k/ tier hideous

Going to Japan this April for 3 weeks. I hope to fuck at least 4 girls.

As long as you are decently fit by our standards and not super autistic then you should have no problem.
My biggest word of advice would be to not go out every night excepting to get laid, you will come off as desperate

>mfw I live in Korea

What are good options in Tokyo to go to score? Where can I find guys to hang out with at night when I can’t speak Japanese?

>also mfw I wasted my best digits ever on this post

Depends on what your interests are.
Go to shibuya or roppongi if you party sluts. There is quite a few popular international bars/clubs in these districts where Japanese girls go to pick up white men.
As for me I hung around some anison bars in Akihabara, mainly mogra and alchemist, where I found some cute weeb girls(These girls love jacked weebs for what ever reason). Most of them knew some english but I got by quite well with just the good translate app.

>>Boring (in bed and otherwise)

uhhhh..
Not. At. All.

> by our standards

uh oh spaghetti os

I've had multiple Korean gfs.
Ask me anything.

You stood next to one and told her to wait until you translated whatever you wanted to say?

>Sana will never call you Oppa

Kill me

and?
how's your experience

Just don’t be fat or super skinny.

Yeah I would usually say "chotto matte kudasai" (one minute please) initially and then start typing into the app. Usually if they are interested in you they will be looking over you arms to see what you are typing.
I mean I knew enough Japanese to get a gist of what they would reply with but if not they would usually do the same. This is also a good opportunity to put your arm around her and look over her shoulder as she types.

dude, are you serious
What normal person would accept a conversation like this?
Maybe you can hook up and fuck some white fever nippon sluts but how would you ever start a relationship without a mutual language

>relationship as tourist on vacation

how many nip sluts did you bang in how many days

I heard japanese girls in certain area of the cities are really easy

No one seemed to have a problem with it and I actually made quite a few friends while I was out there, some of which I'm still friends with now.
I'm now learning the language so when I go back I won't have to resort to using this method but it did work for the time being.

Also, it's kind of cute when a girl asks you "How long did it take you to forge your muscles?" Because that's what Google translate came up with.

Not that guy but that one

I fucked 5 girls in Tokyo over the course of 12 days and 2 girls in Osaka over the course of 3 days.

were they pretty? hot? good body?
did they do the sucky sucky?
general experience with nip girls in bed?

Did you hit on girls every day? How good looking are you? Did you pick them all up in clubs?

>hapa males have the hardest time in this world
am hapa, citation needed. Only place I know that even cares is /pol/, I'm not even good-looking and girls have told me I look exotic and cool. Pretty sure we IQmog the slave races just as much as Asians do. I'll admit I've met some real autist hapa guys, but they're autistic in the "asian mom forcing me to do piano and study" way, not the Elliot Rodger way

>chink over black/Latin woman
Get out of the closet

>tfw no kazakh gf

>>Boring (in bed and otherwise)
hahahahahahahahahahaha

I've sexed girls (numerous times) from the following asian countries:
Japan
Korea
China
Thailand
Indonesia
Singapore
Taiwan
And the asian part of russia (=looks asian, is russian)

Besides a bunch from various european/arab countries. And I can safely say the best sex I had was with indonesian (and to some extent korean) girls. The chinese and japanese girls werent bad either.

Seriously, I've bedded quite a few indonesian girls and 80% of them have been good lays.

Maybe its just you who suck in bed...

>it's kind of cute when a girl asks you "How long did it take you to forge your muscles?"
that's my inspiration for the next three months senpai, thanks

Im pretty ugly ngl but I'm also 6ft and 210 lbs so girls thought I was huge.
Like I said, I never went out with the expectation of getting laid, I just went out to meet new people (both girls and guys) and have a good time.
Most of the girls were attractive and I usually didn't have settle with the first girl to talk to me either. I hooked up with a few bartenders (easiest) a few club sluts and even just one random who was me struggling to take a self and asked if I wanted her to take my picture.

How fit do I have to be to wear dumb clothes and not be judged because of my physique?

you /fraud/ brah? Got the traps and the body acne for it.

But you could talk to all of them in Japanese for the most part? How did you befriend bartenders?

Idk, I've been wearing dumb clothes my whole life

That’s you? Are you super confident or funny or why did you fuck so many in so little time?

I fugged up my hormones from being a fat alcoholic for so long so I'm on trt.
Bartenders there are very attentive so they will actively try their best to make sure you are not bored and include you in with conversations. As for being able to speak the language, I only know words and simple sentence like " I like cats." So for the most part I was relying on my phone.

That's quite an old picture of me but like I said, I'm not that attractive.
I am pretty charismatic and interesting I guess. But also like I said, everyone seemed to love a jacked weebs. I guess I was just an oddity?

Nekos daisuki? I can do that too. Man, i hope to get laid at least once.

Doubt that's going to happen famalam. From my experience growing up with them that is mostly a a meme. Two hapas in my HS graduating class, one was an olympic fencer and the other went to west point.
can't wait for my hapa sons (korean 1/2) to IQmog all the brainlets senpai.

how many STDs did you collect bro

do you have a korean gf?
post pics

yes, been dating for 4 years.
>post pics
no lol, i'm a normal person

where did you meet

is she devoted in bed?

high school (SIS)
what does that even mean desu?

>90% less likely to create drama,
how to spot an user who has never had an asian gf
real chinese girls are crazy, just a different type of crazy than western girls. they'll be picking out hair from your shower plug looking for any hair that isn't theirs or yours. they'll put condoms in a particular position and check them next time they are round to see if the condoms have been used or restocked. (if you're barebacking a slant pusy, good luck to you). they are permanently on watch for the slightest hint you might have looked or spoken to another girl

>what does that even mean desu?
If she is a good partner to have sex.
Does she do the sucky sucky
also, I've heard Koreans have literal paranoia about anal sex

you're not bad looking user, I just hope you don't grow out your facial hair like that anymore, go with clean shaved, light stubble or a groomed full beard and you'd look great

yeah. never heard of that if you know what I mean.

So, they have problems hooking up with real Chads?

Femanon here and Hapas are god-tier and actually my first preference. Quite possibly the best faces, bodies, etc.

Surprisingly none, even though I've been terrible at remembering to don the good ol' raincoat....

I just general stay clear of barsluts, mostly...

teach me your ways user.
where did you pick them up then
how many girls did you fuck in asia without getting STD?
wow

who are these semen demons

youtube.com/watch?v=GMoIRo2--LQ

TFW OP went to bed and comes back to this big ol thread.

So guys I live in an area with a decent number of viet and cambodians.

East coast so not as many jap/chi girls but i'm actually ok with the darker skin asians versus pure white ones.

My biggest problem is a lot of these tiers are super inclusive or super slut. Either I have to fight layers of family who want them to stay with asians or they have been used up 100%.

What should I do? I don't want a slutfu. I want a waifu who may bear me hapa children.

>teach me your ways user.
I dont know user, I just have a knack of chatting up women I guess... Im not particular ripped (more dadbody than anything), although that can be a benefit since most asian women dont really fancy the ripped type of guy I find.
Oh and the alphamale attitude doesn't really work either.

It pays to be a little knowledgeable of their home countries, if nothing else its good for the first 10min conversation, at which point you can usually tell if there is any chemistry.

>where did you pick them up then
I've traveled alot, but Bali is fucking heaven if you wanna get laid regularly. If not with gorgeous indonesian girls (Jakarta girls are fucking sublime) then there's alot of tourists from all over.
Good nightclubs and restaurants also, and alot of recreational activities too (personally I dive alot).

>how many girls did you fuck in asia without getting STD?
Never had an STD, see >wow

>Also, it's kind of cute when a girl asks you "How long did it take you to forge your muscles?"

V I R G I N I A
I
R
G
I
N
I
A

>black/hispanic girls
I'm assuming you live in America and you're fucking retarded.
Literally just move across the border and into Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.

Fat weeb detected

God, this so fucking much. Real Chinese girls are a whole different breed of insane, I went through three years of the exact shit this user just said. Most Asian girls get absolutely rotted if you don't message them back within an hour of them messaging you.

Ohh and God forbid you have female friends that get touchy with you. Asian girls are fucking crazy, don't do it. They appear innocent and pure on the outside but 9 out of 10 times they are bigger sluts and more prone to cheat than any type of girl. Their extreme jealousy makes it easy for them to justify fucking another guy.

staap

>chinese girls are insane

wow hold it right there son, you really spreading the wisdom...