Music while lifting?

So apparently some people enjoy to workout and listen to music? Never heard about this before, gonna try it out on tommorow lifts, anyone else have thoughts on this? Are there any risk involved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zE4k76VjGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play Music - Nero Station

Do what makes you happy.

>before and after pic
another win for the neck pill

I can't imagine lifting or running without music, just sounds boring and agonizing (in the case of cardio.)

I don't know why I thought the picture was Charles Whitman the tower shooter.

>not running to gospel music
youtube.com/watch?v=zE4k76VjGdY

>not playing youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4 when you're doing your 8 hour arm workout

Choose a limited number of tracks, no more than 4, for each training session. Play them in loop. Thank me later

>being a marine is literally just taking the neck pill

Why does he look like he had stroke at basic?

Never run with music on or anything in your ears. Warmup sure, but that's just a rule of thumb, only plebs wear headphones when they run.

Anything where you are truly giving a good effort or need to hone mental game, don't have headphones in unless, again, its for a warmup but even then its not likely you want them in either. You won't have them in a competition, only yourself in your own mind. But if there is music from speakers or such then its fine and all rules cancel but the music needs to be good or in similar taste to the listeners. Then the music is the lifeblood of the workout.

Do whatever gets you going man, if it works for you stick to it

Just from a competitor's view

10/10

Whys that?

he got smoked until he had a stroke, and he's better for it, maggot

Monsters Inc - main theme
Gives me a good pump

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA YOUSE A SILLY NIGGA

It's great if you need to get HYPED THE FUCK UP. It's pretty fun waiting for the breakdown and gripping and ripping, getting dat dere mindset.

Currently no headphones so lifting with no music and there really isn't that much difference.

What happens when an alpha enters boot camp for marines or any other government branch? Like hes so excellent and just seems like he doesnt belong there.

Every challenge is seamless, every comment is thoughtful and enlightening. Makes you realize not only that people like this exist but also that you need to develope and catch up rather than being jealous. Do the drill sergeants get jealous, are they happy they get to cooperate with someone like this for a change? Do they get special treatment?

I know these people have goals and aspirations that make it unlikely they enter these careers but hey you never know when someone just decides to be a marine for some reason.

I was wondering if maybe military anons are gonna end up in this thread and have experienced this.

When i started lifting i would always listen to music and one day i forgot my ear buds so i just went home because i didn't feel motivated enough to lift without it.
Now I've been lifting for years I get motivation from lifting weights and getting stronger, I just listen to whatever the gym is playing; it might be john callaghan - find yourself or it could be Miley Cyrus party in the USA it doesn't matter.

They gas them even harder than everyone else. to break them down to the pile of shits level. Boot is the great equalizer, they dont give a shit how good you think you are.

Its not about how good you think you are, its how gracefully you approach every circumstance. This alpha if anything is respectful and reserved. He can be fastest or strongest but he blends in perfect with the team and performs accordingly . I dont see any reason to get “gassed”.

How do people get burnt anyway?

If you make it look easy, you stand out, if you stand out you get singled out. its pretty simple.

But youre too sneaky to make it look easy. It would have to be a special circumstance

Basic usually involves being given a bunch of tasks which are impossible to complete in the time you are given, everyone gets got,

holy shit imagine falling for this.

Beethoven's 7th.
Regular stuff during the first movement.
Slow execution (TUT) during the second movement.
Skip the third movement.
PR to the fourth movement,

>One man after 6 weeks of exercise and getting a tan from the sun