Dubs decide what I say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7jnk2mv3PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got dubs, hurry up and send

Mommy gib milkies

how about, my dick runs through you? :D

"I'd like to give you a big hug and kiss you"

septum piercings are for nigger loving whores with daddy issues and no self esteem or self respect kill yourself

OP here gonna go poop real quick. Good luck!

Hey

it would appear we have a winner

Are your tits as lopsided as your eyes?

YES

oh boy...

He said dubs not trips faggot

winrar

This. Do it!

Sorry bros. Said dubs.

you gotta do it now OP, it is your destiny!

lmfao kys incel

I got dubs+1

way to be gay. everyone knows trips, quads, and quints out rank dubloons.

oh shit heres those dubs for confirmation.

He got dubs again you gotta use it

this

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

*BREATHS IN*

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

For once tripfag is correct.

loving every laugh

Nani?
he does it again!?

c'mon op don't be a cock smoker.

damn son

The absolute state of name fags

Kys

Kek.

you have the face of a freshly peeled potato

Jess? More like nice breasts!

>dubs again

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FELLAS

this guy wtf

HES NOT FUCKING AROUND, OP

all these dubs of approval

Winner. OP post this, you giant pussy.

op has no balls

THEYRE EVERYWHERE

Not fit related

It’s just a scriptkiddie you newfags

lel

It's breathe.

0.0 dubloons don't lie
post it f@ggot.

is it mr dubs

I matched with a girl but it was a guy, he offered me R$100 to buy my used underwear but he want to buy it in person. Should i do it?

deliver OP

Sorry, I was pooping.

OP, If you don’t deliver, you’re a fucking nigger

Confirmed

You are a fucking faggot. Kys

How much did the undies cost? You should shart in them and then sell them.

neck yourself

fucking kys

OP just BTFO this whole thread

septum piercings are for nigger loving whores with daddy issues and no self esteem or self respect kill yourself

Mods please ban OP for being a colossal faggot
thanks

Once she replies i'll post the big one u guys want. just waiting 4 her

I don't know. I don't buy my undies, my mom does that for me.

you are the gayest person on the fucking earth and I hope a big hairy gorilla looking nigger rapes you to death

You are lame. Just neck yourself, you pussy.

are you literally retarded?

>tripfagging

>Once she replies
Don't think she's replying desu

OP CONFIRMED GOD

Ok

> hoes

Just fucking kill yourself already you giant pussy. Too scared to say nigger to some girl on Tinder. Fucking pathetic

A LITERAL FUCKING GOD

he did it tho

holy shit kill yourself my man

youtube.com/watch?v=L7jnk2mv3PU

I got unmatched so nothing came of it anyways

>nigga
>hoes

Hang yourself.

>nigga
>not nigger
Op is still a cum guzzling faggot

Dubs decide again

I reilly wanna cum on that massive forehead

>8"

I'm calling fucking hax

Seriously, the bullying against american members of /pol/ is getting way out of hand, especially since the americans are some of the best contributors and most engaging in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only american man who finds it hard to take pride in his own nation after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure assholes here. Why not bully Germans or the Swedish? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our nation? Canadians get bullied less than us and yet we are the best contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an american man "le 56%" to his face? Would you ask to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth american man "Is your name jamal"? as though as if were all black. Would you say those words to your fellow /pol/iticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking bitch!
You're destroying american pride, you're dividing /pol/acks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now. White unity!

rerollin for this

fuck your gay thread you filthy jiggaboo

Reroll

>what’s your snap
And then you screenshot her response uncensored

COME ON REROLL FOR THIS

Respond if my photos made you gangnam smile :)

Listen dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k was it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You still want to call me "new", friend?

Check your Linux privilege. Not all of us are running it, and your overweening arrogance indicates to *me* that you're rather young, and perhaps aren't being totally honest about making your living the way you do.

Ashadu an la ilaha illa illa-ilah, wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasul ullah.

"Do you not know how to type stupid cunt?"

trying again

reroll

trying again again

So, Hillary Clinton- Crooked Hillary, gave a speech the other day. This speech, all about the "alt right", you ever hear about them? No nobody has! She gave this speech and no one knew what she was talking about!

Well this "Alt Right", they're bad folks, believe me, I mean, did you hear her speech? These guys, they're sharing pictures of frogs to prove they're white supremacists! Because ISIS and our borders and our vets and our jobs, those aren't a big concern, but these frog pictures, they're what's threatening our country now.

Now the Media, they're saying "Trump must disavow the alt right!", and I'm saying "who?" Honestly, I listened to her speech, I still have no clue what they are. They're worshipping some Egyptian God, was that what she said?

Its the dishonest media, folks, remember when they tried to do this with David Duke and the KKK? It didn't work then, and people actually knew who they were!

Inject heroin into my ass

Can someone get dubs before I workout? Sheesh.

Fuck off faggot, dubs decides. You don't get to rewrite it because you are a cuck who's too scared to call a nigger loving whore what she is.