Should i quit drinking coffee?

should i quit drinking coffee?

no you stupid retard why would you ask that question?
you not ask if you should shoot yourself?

pls no bully, i just want the ideals for my growing body

If you’re just talking about drinking it today, well if it’s late where you are then yeah, stop drinking it so you can fall asleep in a little bit.

If you’re talking about never drinking coffee again in your life, yes. You are questioning your use of coffee because you are a man now and you just feel like Coffee ain’t cutting it anymore, you need something stronger. There is a substance that is much more potent. It’s strong. So strong that some people will go so far as to call it a monster. But most men call this godly substance by its proper name, Sips.

god fucking damn it

im sorry
but really no reason to give up coffee, it protects the liver, it invigorates and its overall good stuff

Try drinking only water for a year

I double dog dare you

I don't drink it and I do fine

>just being fine

>drink coffee
>feel how it's affecting me
>drink 3 cups one day
>can feel im on the brink of a heart attack

jesus christ, i drink like 8 cups a day and feel fine

what's wrong with you

Yes try it

honestly user if you just drink blak coffee theres really no health problems however if you use shit tons of sugar and creamer yes i'd say cut back on the sweet stuff and if you can't handle bean water than yeah quit

>mfw drink coffee with only a small splash of half & half, no sweetener

Tastes delicious, completely negligible calories.

you should be asking yourself the same thing, drug addict trash

why quit its a common crutch that weak people use and no one will judge you for it

haha silly man children, once you step into the real world you're gonna crumble

I drink straight black coffee and enjoy the taste

my boi

>some people will go as far as to call it a monster
here it comes
>Sips.
FUCK

People have different sensitivities to things like caffeine. If you legit get heart pain or even minor palpitations you should stop. It isn't healthy.

fuck you motherfucker

>tfw my local liquor store had a single Ultra Citron in stock for some reason and my sips collection is complete
They’re so rare around here I’ll never even get to know what it tastes like

no, dose down to below 400mg a day. if you're unable to do that, get yourself an espresso machine.

a coffee habit coupled with poor cardiovascular health is a good way to get problems.

after roughly two years of drinking multiple cups daily I started getting palpitations, and then pain in the aorta which at the time I thought could be an aneurysm.

ended up panicking and went on a month long break without coffee. started doing cardio also. everything went away.

now I drink coffee daily again and I get no issues whatsoever because my heart is strong enough to take it.

blog over.

Nothing better than a nice cup a joe, with a small splash of milk, and a tiny bit of sugar (We are talking tiny).

I drink at least 5 cups a day for the last 8 years. Coffee is a hunger suppressant. I drink it for taste when im sitting around to stop myself from eating. My teeth are fucking permanently stained though. I maintain 10% BF.

What do people who dont drink coffee do first thing in the morning?
I cant imagine waking up, drinking my usual glass of water and then go straight to eating something.
Theres beauty in standing infront of the coffeemachine, half asleep, waiting for it to heat up, then hearing it grind up the beans and then the sweet smell of the brown liquid of the gods.

seek help

you just need to take a sip

Glass of water once awake -> Wait two hours
Coffee once initial cortisol rush from body forcing itself awake wears off.

Was expecting amph; got sips.

Did this for 6 months and it really does wonders I've never felt better

Why do you do it this way? What is the benefit?