Be me, super shy, have aspergers

>be me, super shy, have aspergers
>decide to lift so I can attract a bf
>feel comfortable at gym, happy with myself because i'am making some progress in my life
>mom is happy at my gains
>went to the gym, use the seated row machine
>the cable snaps
>huge loud noise
>the whole gym stares at me
>slam my back against a wall
>I get up and then I walk to the bathroom, lock the door and then I begin to cry, trying to contain a meltdown
>go back home
>I don't wanna go back again

what to do Veeky Forums

it's was my fault?, i'am still a begginer, I was rowing 180 4*12

my form is good,I don't lift what I can't handle and I hate attention

Shit user. That was just an accident due to an almost broken cable or some crap. Put your shit together and go back to the gym. You can do it!

No one gives a fuck. People have done that frequently at my gym. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks for a second out of curiosity then goes back to their workout. No one cares about you, don't stop going.

Literally who cares. Stop complaining and go back

It sounds like faulty equip. Might give a gander at the cables before starting next time.

>have aspergers
He is an autist.

well user you are at a crossroads the gym is an amazing place bascally a temple of fitness ( excluding planet fatness of course) but i understand where yu come from before i got Veeky Forums i was disgusting fatass and when i first started going i felty like private pyle from full metal jacket, my advice to you is to bring headphones and pick machines away from everyone to avoid being seen and noticed also get a 24 hours gym and go at odd hours or you could just exercise at home however the key to weightl oss is diet if you dont eat right you will not make gains

yo are shy as me when i was 16
keep going user, i know you can, we are all gonna make it
if you dont feel ready to go back to the gym then do calistenics

but please make an efford, i know you can, i'm sure
we are all gonna make it

If anything people were impressed that you were strong enough to snap a cable.

buffsuki is the reason I don't hang myself every morning

>steel cable in a pulley system snaps under 180 lbs load

it was your fault you should just cancel your membership before they do a formal cancellation and prevent you from joining other gyms

People have done way more retarded things at the gym
Find the most retarded thing someone's ever done at your gym (or through webms that get posted around here) and every time you think you're making a full of yourself, just think of them

I'll be your bf. Gib me a way to contact you. I'll teach you how to workout and love and nurture you. Autism is hot as fuck

I hope you dont think I'm making fun of you im very serious.

That sounds fucking embarrassing; I would've... probably broken down too. It's okay user. We're all human. Just forget it happened and continue working out. You can do it.

thanks for the replies, I will go tomorrow in the morning so I can avoid most people

why it's my fault ? ;_;

I live in argentina user

Saying you love in argentina. That isn't contact info. C'mon let's just be friends and see what happens throw me a bone you never know

>begging for a number from a fat, ugly, autistic, out of counrty woman

user..

Oh. I thought it was a cute shy autism boy... I don't like girls

Wowee a gurl!!!! They exist on the interwebs??? XD :P

>Argentina
Are you white?

i knew it was too good to be true that this was a twink...oh well i hope everything works out user

have a cute shy autistic bf so I understand exactly what you're saying user

It snapped? Thats not your fault at all. Go back its ok

i'm not ugly

Long distance relationships are hard to keep and not viable in my opinion, I would meet you irl if I lived in your country tho

maybe

Whatsapp me when you come to Montevideo.

This guy gets it

oh trust me I G E T it

Broken English is cute as fuck.

Straight up, what you experienced was the activation of everyone's fight or flight response to the noise and movement. Shit happens. If you're happy at that gym, stay there. If it comes up in convo, or people gossip, smile shyly and apologize for worrying everyone.

Wait are you a grill?

i thought i was the only argentinian ussing this website

its time to go i guess

It was your fault dude, you need to change gyms.

Try your best not to be paranoid about it. Everyone has probably already forgotten it happened. And don't worry about people talking or laughing, they're talking or laughing about something else, not you.

why is Veeky Forums so full of thirsty faggots?

If I were you I would possibly hire a lawyer and try to sue the fuck out that gym. Negligent maintenance causing distress and possible injury.

it's a thread full of men taliing about male bodies all the time and you act shocked that faggots appear?

because /lgbt/ is a worse cancer than /pol/

because you colonized us back then

>so i can attract a bf
So youre a gay boy with aspergers?

I live in Buenos Aires. What the shit, user, what are your lifts? I don't know any Veeky Forumsizens from here.

but it's 10 min away walking ;_;

no, i'am male

it's an smol gym and I don't want to sue them, it was an accident

yes

my lifts are secret desu

Boludo, everyone's weak as piss here in Argentina. At my local smol gym I don't think I've ever seen someone squat more than lmao2plate other than myself. I blame it on the popular sport being futbol which is for weak people.

C H I L E

Wtf why can I find love like this :(

southamericans are weak but well cordinated

maybe

dunno, gay and aspie is a rare combo desu

my coordination is very poor, I always drop glasses, bottles, etc

I just can't measure how much pressure should I put and I have trouble cutting my meat because I can't hold a fork, I tend to bump on my friends when walking together tho

S-sos de salta?

be my uncordinated gf pls

perdón por mentir, vivo en Chile

It happened to me a few months ago.
I flew off the bench and rolled over.
There were a few chuckles from the guys that saw it happen, it was pretty funny.
I just got a new strap and finished my workout.

>180lb seated rows for 12 reps
>beginner

fuck. am I that much of a dyel??

B U E N O S A I R E S
U
E
N
O
S

A
I
R
E
S

>that thing
>not the qt sneak you posted
kek

>gay and aspie is a rare combo
Probably not. You just don't meet faggot aspies so you don't know how many there are.
t. Gay aspie

Who gives a shit. Remember that your time is limited, don't waste thoughts on what others think.
Even 200 years ago people realized that.
Memento Mori and Carpe diem.

Stop doing retarded brosplits and do real compound movements to start with. If you wanna row use a barbell. Also literally nobody remembers or cared for what happen unless you got hurt. Just go back like nothing happen. And if that's to much, just go at a time where there is nobody else there.

You probably sabotaged it yourself in hope that some Chad would come help. You were only embarrassed because your plan failed and you made a fool of yourself.

Now post boipucci.

besides what Veeky Forums told ya, real aspies (diagnosed) are kinda rare, gays too

those are overrepresented in Veeky Forums tho, I can't judge your context so making assumptions on my part is wrong but you get the idea

chabon, yo tambien
de donde sos?

sorry but I can't, my gym is super tiny, and finding another gym is not an option due a combination of distance, uni compatibility, money, etc.

I've seen people doing dumbell rows, are those good? I like free weights more than machines desu

i'm not

i'd fucking kill for a chad bf but chads are not into aspies, also when a hot guy talks to me I have hard time keeping visual contact, I look away so he can't see me face going red

Viña del mar, sorry
siempre digo que vivo en argentina para evitar el bullying o a los psicopatas.

me has lastimado user...

>i'd fucking kill for a chad bf but chads are not into aspies, also when a hot guy talks to me I have hard time keeping visual contact, I look away so he can't see me face going red
you are so fucking cute
i would become a chad just 4 U

bueno

Are there really that many cute traps in south america? Onlyafro is the only reference I have and he's venezuelan.

checkd

nice trips pents conjuration user

Db rows are great. Free weights are generally better than machines for most purposes. Go watch some YouTube videos on proper form (not throwing it and not swinging your back around) and do then instead.