Guys i'm scared of xenoestrogen / soy or whatever, i don't want to to lose my T

guys i'm scared of xenoestrogen / soy or whatever, i don't want to to lose my T

/pol/ has me paranoid, is there really stuff killing men's T in the water supply? milk? what the FUCASKIDFV i don't kno what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907875/.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19496976/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.418.9860&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LE BASED SCIENCE GUY XD

If /pol/ thinks the Jews are trying to emasculate white men, then just focus on a diet of things only niggers eat/drink since they're apparently trying to be the breeders

>Le watermelon and grape soda diet

Yes, milk has actual Mammalian estrogen in it. Unlike soy milk which has weak phytoestrogens in it that don't do shit.

Soy milk > cow's milk

>le
bck2rddt

haha well meme'd my fellow redditor

this desu

>stating soy is only found in milk
God your stupid. Soy under ingredients also go by "textured vegtable protein" "soy lechen" and stright up soy. Add all of these together (any fast food place or sweet food now rather has textured vegtable protein, or soy lechin) everyday that you eat processed sweets are fast food your eating soy. Yes in small doses soy is harmless. But with everything when you ingest to much of it, then it starts fucking you up. Let's also not forget the packaging that is plastic, which leaks AND also acts like an xenoestergen
Which thanks to this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907875/. Leads to a hormone in ballance, and this breast cancer (keyword is BPA, and compound, used in plastics that is there to hold the plastics together). It's not just soy. But soy dose play a part in higher in estergen levels in men and women

found the soyboy

Ok I will concede that too much soy can fuck you up. However I don't think there's enough focus on the Mammalian estrogens in milk. Cows milk has actually been demonstrated to raise estrogen and lower testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19496976/

Chad eats the same food as you, dumb shitty genetic faggot. Cope harder

read this or get the audiobook.

There are a lot of foods that increase your estrogen levels. see pic related
>inb4 that study was for breast cancer faggot
True, and the problem was that the breast cancer treatment was ineffective because the foods increased estrogen levels.

Read the study you faggot
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.418.9860&rep=rep1&type=pdf
>n = 7
>statistically significant
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop worrying about it, even if you reduce your test levels like 10% it doesn-t make a difference in muscle growth or mood and that is the truth.

Eating food by itself reduces your testosterone levels in a fed state, doesn-t mean shit though.
Just make sure your liver is healthy, avoid alcohol specially beer and avoid getting the majority of your protein from soy products or most of your fat from butter/cheese and you have no reason to worry about it.

studies like this are paid for to get specific results. most people don't understand the concept of a "large enough sample size" and probably don't understand that "n" is the sample size. hell most poeple don't understand statistics and don't understand why testing 7 men isn't enough.

This is the reason my I drink organic milk even though it can cost up to 8.50 a gallon, modern milk today has cows pumped up with hormones to keep them producing milk almost all year long which adds so much more estrogen to the milk

Dont fall for retarded organic memetry, specially when it comes to milk.
Maybe organic milk has better micronutrient intake yeah, but in terms of hormones organic milk has actually more bioactive hormones than non organic conventional milk.
Also, cows that are milked are not injected with sex steroids like estrogens, some of them might be injected with peptides like growth hormone or whatever the fuck, but peptide hormones have 0 bioavailability in oral form, they are just broken down during digestion into amino acids.
Same goes for igf 1.

~1 ng/gallon of bioavailable estradiol

Dairy increases estrogen. Soy lowers it.

>T. Reddit