No one knows what it's like

No one knows what it's like...
To be the fat guy....
Nobody knows what it's like...
to run half a mile and get heated...
no one knows what it's like to be sitting...
And have your ass-crack hang out...

But these diets....
Leave me empty...
As my motivation seems to be...

I jog for minutes, already tired...
The weight is crippling...
And my body... Will never be free...

just lose the weight lol

Stay committed. You'll make it

Sometimes I wish I could go to highschool again and play lax everyday for 4 hours off of 600 cal a day and lose 40 pounds in 3-4 months OPP, but strict dieting, willpower, and making weight loss a top priority everyday will show results. Just hate yourself everyday till you’re ready to get up and do something about it

Thanks bros, we're all gonna make it, right?

Sadly opp, some people are meant to be beta losers till they die. Would you like to here my optimistic answer?

Can't hurt. Hey, even if I die fat it'll eventually melt away (but i'll be stuck in skele mode)

I'm in the same boat. First day I have actually won and not given in.

Jesus Christ I am fucking starving. What I do is look up girls that I think are cute and imagine what they would say to me right now if I went up to them. I even look up some video game characters I find attractive.

Yes I know it's autistic, but do whatever you gotta do to stay committed.

We'll both make it.

I’m halfway into my second week cutting and already lost 6 pounds.. went from 191 to 185.5 at 5’11”, I’m only eating 1000 calories a day though, pretty rough when I smoke and get the munchies but other than that it’s a piece of cake.. haha

I hope Roger Daltry shows up on your doorstep with a shotgun loaded with rolls of dimes and turns your fat head into a fine red mist, you fucking pleb.

OP here, couldn't agree more

Of all the people you could’ve said you chose to type Roger daltry.. im dying of laughter

>t. you're clearly not the OP
..but I appreciate someone else appreciating the sentiment.
>OP needs to DIE for a crime against classic rock

>he doesn't have any idea who Roger Daltry is

>Not getting the reference
bet this faggot has brown eyes

>run half a mile and get heated
Shiggy fucking diggy

Nice Behind Blue Eyes reference.

I have greenish blue eyes thank u

Roger daltry is a singer and the only thing I can think of about a shotgun and quarters is resident evil

Bet you don't have anything behind them

I wouldnt hate fatties so much if it weren't for this shit. Stop broadcasting/ posting how you're disgusting and fat, lurk moar, read the sticky, regulate your diet and fucking lift. I hate fatties for desiring attention and validation more than they desire to better themselves. Eat shit and die OP or go fucking jogging you filthy piece of excrement.

*sigh* so sad I have to explain it.
"Behind Blue Eyes" is a song by The Who that was sung by Roger Daltrey (yes, I misspelled it twice, never actually typed it in my life before just now). OP butchered his 'filk' of it and needs to be flogged for that. The shotgun reference is just the most brutal way to off someone I could think of (second best would be 'piano wire and a brick').

Thanks so much for fucking up "Behind Blue Eyes", you fat fuckstain.

Oh and by the way a filk of "Can You See The Real Me" would have been a better choice.

Now go KYS.

Sage goes in options, not all fields, faggot. Nobody gives thinfags shit when >muh no gainz
posting knocks off a thread on page 10

Sorry man I’m not a big who fan so I wouldn’t have caught that.. I prefer real artists like bhad bhabie and whoa Vicky

As for what’s behind my blueish green eyes.. pic related

>He doesn't blame you
Sad!

Way to check my digits faggot. I read the obits and laugh at all the dead fatties. No one cares about you. Theres never any "survived by wife blank and children blank" you all just fucking die without so much as a whisper. Its like tossing out the trash. Everyone does it and no one cares.

>sage goes in all fields

Yeah. that's a given, most people on earth go that way. I'm not that terribly overweight anyways. I've lost like 30 pounds in the last 5 or so months, just need to loose about 15 more

Sorry, forgot to add, this thread is a shitpost if you couldn't tell. When's the last time you've gone to /r9k/ and seen a genuine tfw no gf thread with actual effort put into it? If I was the self loathing piece of shit you think I am, I wouldn't have tried. I'd have just typed muh thyroid or something and moved on