/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on roiding for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V4AscLidWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for roman

Those shoes are not okay.

Should I take clen when waking up or before cardio ?

I am also taking yohimbine , will I die if I take yohimbine every day for a month ? I am burning 1000 calories 6 times q day at the treadmill.

>Should I take clen when waking up or before cardio ?
Either should be fine, personal preference.

>will I die if I take yohimbine every day for a month ?
you'll die no matter what you do or don't do.

how are these?
this dude used to post in fraud

Clen half life is like 30 hours so just take it when you wake up so it interfers the least with sleep. It's fine taking yohimbine for a month, I don't know if combining it with clen might be such a good idea though. Don't think it adds much benefit and it will cause a lot more sides. Better to save yohimbine for your 'off' weeks of clen imo.

he might be better off with some lifts

I have loads of yohimbine.

I’ll be taking it on my days off but also on my day with clen.

I have to get shredded this summer , whatever it Takes.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I am also taking about 3 gr of l carnitine + fat burners at the same time and caffeine

Holy fuck I really need to shave and I got fat during this winter.

Also. Why does my chest look so fucking small reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>bimbo stops roiding

>Roiding for this

Precycle bloods looking good? Also, with natty test this low at 23 should I just cruise forever?

Been a year since last cycle and I have ~4ml of Test-E 250 left that I was thinking about cruising on @ 125mg/wk while I source and order a cycle. Would get more bloods pre-cycle to see how 125mg/wk works for me as a cruise dose.

Got TUDCA and Liv52 on the way for slightly high ALT. It's probably not a big deal but I'd like it to be a little lower before I start cycling since I plan on running Dbol & Winny.

If you run orals and don't run TUDCA, get yourself some. Proven to reduce AST, ALT, and GGT by ~49% in people with levels similar to those seen when kickstarting with orals.

My gf calls vagina spreader machine "bad girls" lmao

Good girls/ bad girls depending on which one.

I'd never heard that I love it

Since when did you have a gf? I thought you were going down the harem route?

477 is not low.
You have nearly double my natty test, and I'm 24.

It was a no brainer for me but if I had had 477 I'd have had to give serious thought to it.

Yeah I weeded out the losers? Wtf

What are realistic strength goals for non-supraphysiological TRT (Ok, well maybe a little... 1200ng/DL test is my goal) while staying very lean sub 10% BF? 2/3/4/5 for 5 reps? Or is that overambitious.

With my natty 290ng/dl my natty limit was 0.5/1/1.5/2 :'(

I have 9/10 low test systems and they go away whenever I cycle. Sorry to hear you got fucked even harder than I, shit sucks. I know 477 isn’t super low but I feel like shit when I’m natty and have 0 issues with pinning 2x a week for the rest of my life. I’m not okay with having the same test levels as a 74 year old man when I’m in my early 20’s.

50mg Test-E E3D should put me right around 1400 at peak and 1000 right before next injection. Plus a bottle would last nearly half a year of cruising.

According to your table I'm in the bottom 1% of testosterone for my age. Yay. Thank god for steroids and why didn't I do this earlier?

50mg might work, or you might need more. It seems to vary a lot from what I read. Some people need 200mg a week just to break through 1000ng/dl, others will be hitting 2000ng/dl on 100mg a week.

One thing I should mention is I read a story of one guy who was "cruising" on TWO GRAMS of test for a couple years. When he went back to a "reasonable" 500mg for health reasons, he reported feeling like shit compared to being on two grams.

You could end up seriously damaging yourself trying to chase the positive mood effects as it doesn't seem like there's (significantly) diminishing returns or an upper limit.

It depends on a lot of factors such as how much you are willing to weigh, but I will say that a 2 plate ohp for reps is MUCH rarer than any of the other lifts you mentioned.
In any case you'd probably do well to just try to get a fair bit of size, look up Mike Israetel's articles on hypertrophy.

That guy clearly didn't give a fuck. 100mg/wk and 2000mg/wk are very different things my friend. From everything I've read 100mg/wk is pretty much textbook standard TRT.

Yeah, as someone in the bottom ~8% or so I feel you. I was getting ~4000ng/dl running a 500mg/wk cycle so we'll see how 100mg/wk treats me. Bloodwork is cheap as dirt @ $58 and the lab is two doors down from the gym. Waiting on pins to get here and I'll go get some bloods ran in a month or so.

That's a nice level off 500mg. Recon it may have been overdosed or is that normal for you

Did you get all those tests for $58 or are you saying the testosterone test only is $58?

I'm a britfag so unfortunately it's very expensive here, probably £250 or so if you get all the recommended liver, hemo and hormone checks done at once privately.
Free NHS healthcare? Hahahahaha.

My routine is pretty much based off those articles, so that's good I suppose. Ever since I started pinning 500mg/week I've been progressing nicely again.

If I could weigh 100kg and 7-8% BF and lift 2/3/4/5 for 5-10 reps I'd be happy with that.

What’s the longest blast y’all have ever gone on and what compounds did you use? Curious because I’m extending my 16 to a 20 week before cruising. Bloods are fine currently. Only running Test/tren

I did 5 months blasting various amounts of tren and test.

jesus that last pic is after 5months on?

I get the Female Hormone Panel from PrivateMDLabs pre/post cycles and the Unisex Hormone Panel during because it provides cholesterol, thyroid, and some other goodies but is $100 more at a whopping $158. Unfortunately they're USA only. My bloodwork takes me 5 minutes max and I have results emailed to me in less than 24 hours later. This is paid out of pocket, no insurance or interacting with doctors involved.

y-yes...please don't bully me

To clarify, yes all the values in the image I posted were included for the $58. If you're running orals check your liver values, if you're not don't worry about them unless you're running compounds known to fuck your cholesterol up. At minimum get CBC and Test/Estradiol tests.

Yeah no bully. Not his fault he forgot to eat and lift.... asshole

You better get big on this blast.

I said no bully.

I would fucking hope.

wait a fucking second are you TGCK?

I don't think so because I don't know what that is.

an australian trip on sp who would spam that pic

I've never been to or had remotely any interest in /sp/. I fucking hate sports except chess.

Why wouldn't you?
Do you at least lift?

man you just get worse and worse dont you, i can't believe you were raised in australia

did you spend all lunch breaks in the library?

I lift. Haven't been lifitng as much as I should have recently because I either get sick and throw up, there's too many people at the gym and it triggers my anxiety, I realise halfway through my sets that I have my shirt on inside out and I leave immediately to prevent further humiliation or I forget to bring my keycard and fuck making the trip back again.

I hate myself so much.

No I was actually in the 'popular' group at school and we bullied the kids in the grade below. I've gotten much more retarded as I've aged honestly.

Don't talk shit on chess, it's a very fun game. Was actually the first game I ever learnt to play when my grandfather taught me the rules when I was like 4.

Good morning.

Just put in your music and go to town with your whole schedule, the bigger you can get the less awkard things get.

Why don't you get a home gym?
My room is about 12 feet square and I still have an oly bar setup in it. It's saved me so much money (I got oly bar, 120kg weights, 200kg squat stands, a crap bench I need to replace, and some extremely sturdy safety rails I made myself for less than £200 for the lot) and I would definitely have quit lifting by now if I had to interact with the normies at the gym.

Don't really have the right space for it ( don't want to put dents in carpet) or the money (currently saving for a trip to Europe around Christmas to see family).

>either get sick and throw up, there's too many people at the gym and it triggers my anxiety, I realise halfway through my sets that I have my shirt on inside out and I leave immediately to prevent further humiliation or I forget to bring my keycard and fuck making the trip back again.

>No I was actually in the 'popular' group

Morning, or in dutch we say; morguhh

Also, speaking of home gyms, any comments on this idea:

1. Screw a BIG eyebolt into the ceiling beam.
2. Get a bit of steel chain with a hook on one end and weld the other end around the middle of a length of 1 inch steel pipe.
3. Do pull ups.

As long as I grip the pipe with both my hands at the same distance from the middle and don't have asymmetrical arm/back strength this should work fine, right?

In addition I got to gym between 10:30pm and 1:30am to avoid interacting with people. Usually there's maybe 1 or 2 people in there which is fine but sometimes on freak occasions there will be 10-15 which is too much for me.

I did say, I've become more retarded as I've gotten older.

Man just home gym

In the long term it will save you money.
Carpet dents go away after a few weeks once you remove the weight, or you can use matting to stop them from appearing in the first place.

If you're skipping significant numbers of workouts due to anxiety you really should get a home gym. I know from experience that anxiety only gets worse as time goes on.

>more retarded as I've gotten older.
>more retarded
HAHAHAHAH

was that even possible then? it's like you invented a new scale for this

i like you, you're funny

if you live in bendigo 3550 victoria i'll lift with you, i'll even wear my shirt inside out to make you comfortable

>constantly low energy
>low sex drive
>always tired as fuck
>can barely focus
>getting fat
guess its time hop on year-round

forgot my picture boyos

qld desu

fucking irritated and aggressive

that's anadrol right?

That's the cuck setting in.

20mg or 50mg DBol per day if running 500mg TestE and 400mg Deca? Help me mates.

1st adrol cycle here too. I dont ever want to stop it

I am scared for that effect again,. That fucking paranoia cuckness

Start with a lower dosage to see how you react. Dbol can be harsh on the stomach which can make you eat less and feel nauseous. When i tapered up i didn't had this issue

I think my is bunk, i felt the first days some strength gains, but currently i don't feel much anymore

Did you get it from the same guys as your test? Their orals are meh at best, you need the german thing.

True, yeah i know that's what i already thought

probably get another brand soon, hoping i will not fuck up my liver if i run it too long. Mail me about the other ones

Anadrol is pretty liver safe.

Why is everyone on the internet saying it's the worst for your liver?

Just looked it up, must have been another oral in my mind. My bad.
Yeah its liver toxic but you can run it for a good amount of time.

There are actually plebs who don't live in god chosen land of the UK and can't buy their roids off the clearnet.
Absolutely embarrassing.

>capital and most populous city isn't even majority native

Yeah nah I prefer the life of criminality versus the life of ethnically cucked.

May Allah be with you friend!

Telling someone with anxiety to lead a more secluded life will only make their anxiety worse. Crusader clearly needs therapy in a very real way for issues that the gym isn't helping (it's really not helping his body either, if one believes pictures).

go away muhammad

>Training legs
>Ever

Are there still people who do this?

Best thing you could ever receive in the mail. Plus some MK677. Let's see if it works.

Australia is basically an Asian colony nowadays so you can't talk.

92% white

Despite the memes UK still vastly whiter that the US.

UK is 89% white so not much difference.

Why do you have a body pillow you pathetic fuck?

Yesterday i tried tbol again and took only 20mg (in two doses) and got same sides as before.

Except you have around twice the percentage of Muslims that we do and a lot more africans.

At least some asians (not the Chinese) are nice.

>a body pillow
>implying just one

I see you aren't keeping up with the times gramps, women are outdated.

Because he's a member of the popular group on school, that's what they do.

T. Angry weeb nerd with no pillow

The US is a black country like Argentina or Africa m8

Anadrol is pretty light on the liver afaik.

How much are you taking. When I tried it out I had to stop because it blew my BP through the roof. Felt like my head was going to explode when lifting.

You don't have what it takes to be populair then. Too bad

I thought you were dead . That's what i am also noticing indeed the headaches.

bumped it up to 75 mg since yesterday(25 in the morning, 50mg pwo). Started at 25 mg.

I-i-i never wanted to fit in anyways you baka, desu.

Isn't tren meant to dry you out? Why am I still retaining water? I'm lean as fuck every morning like I should be, but even after just my first meal all definition is gone.
>inb4 you're fat
Its not fat; it does the water ripple effect and isn't there every morning.

Shit I fell asleep messing around on my phone last night and got woken up by this retarded alarm noise I’ve never heard before.

Turns out I accidentally dialed 911 with my body while I was sleeping.

I'm planning on running 400/600 ew of test/tren e and am wondering if there is anything wrong with using a test/tren blend Monday and Friday and then just pinning tren on Wednesdays. I still have my blend left over from my summer "not give a shit about health cruise"

Salt, e2?

Your body is crying out for help. Stop doing steroids.

Nothing wrong desu.

>I thought you were dead
Getting my neck tattood.

The headaches are fucking awful, but I did notice more fullness.

I'd recommend low dose SDrol over Adrol any day of the week though.

Crusader, what does your body look like? I guess I missed when posted your pictures and I've always been curious.
I promise I won't bully

C-can I join you? I feel empty af. No gf in 23 years and no friends in 11. I’m about done.

enjoy your "MK-677", which actually just is prohormones laced pills.

Salt gives me a nosebleed while on tren (i guess high blood pressure) so I don't. Don't check my e2 levels but I take Adex every 3 days (0.5mg) and have letrozole on hand. Should I take a letrozole tab? I know it tanks your estrogen and estrogen is needed in a smol amount to build muscle

youtube.com/watch?v=1V4AscLidWg

Total shit. I'm not joking. I really shouldn't be giving advice here.

Get bloods before you decide to nuke yourself.