Good Feels Thread

>be me, >no gf posting faggot
>mfw realize that the reason I get no gf or friends is because I'm a self fulfilling faggot whose always putting himself down

Goddamit Veeky Forums we're all gonna make it, I OHP 115lbs and DL 295lbs today, we just gotta believe in ourselves

Believe in yourself when you dl 500 and ohp 185, hate yourself from now until then.

>tfw poor enough that it makes cutting super easy.
>tfw finally got really nice gym qts name. (I've waved hi a lot after talking with her briefly)
>tfw unlocking ascended stoic mode, being kind and disregarding thots and what other people think of me.
>tfw rolling with life's punches and havent been this happy in a while.

It's going good.

>115lbs ohp
>295lbs DL

how did you get to a 115 ohp and are only at a 295 dl?

Good on ya mate. Youre gonna make it, just don't get too cynical.

Ive only been lifting for about 3 months 2bh, my squat is even worse (205) since my knees are fucked from all the bullshit I put them through in the military. I cut the shit about a month ago and started to power through the pain, went from like 205 to 295 on my DL

Pretty understandable

At 115lbs OHP for reps I was DLing in the mid 300s, so that's why I asked. And OHP is even one of my stronger lifts (compared to squat/bench)

115 ohp is like first-time picking-up-a-bar level

The DLs are getting easier, almost to 3pl8lmao, I'm trying to stay positive, I've started to figure the reason no one talks to me or wants to be near me is because I just exude negativity

>we're all gonna make it Veeky Forums! Look at these dyel lifts I made!
Ok lol

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

keep it up user, disregard thots acquire positive thoughts

make no mistake, this is domestic violence. you created a bad situation to deal with a bad situation that you put yourself in.

Cuck

Look at that woman.

Same on the stoic mode, recent events snapped me out of it the last week and allowed me rekindle an old friendship with a grill who was in town. Good feelings:
>kissed her infront of some dude who wanted her
>got told that she'll make time in her visit for me
>next night she comes over an we chat over some wine.
>one thing leads to another
>end up fucking each other's brains out
>lay in bed for a while just holding each other
>she says she can't wait to see me again and we should stay in touch
>says I feel like I'm someone completely different
>drops "I think of you and me a lot."

Good start to the year

>be lazy fat fuck
>hate my life
>stop talking to friends
>finally decide to get a gym membership
>start feeling good
>can't stop thinking about barbells and squats

You guys didn't tell me it was this good. I feel like going to the gym has single-handedly turned my life around. Thank you Veeky Forums.

>inb4 NYR
it's not a resolution, it's a pleasure.

I know this is probably bait, but damn dude I hope somebody bigger than you beats the living shit out soon. I hope your wife kills you one day.

Good on you man.

you gonna get poisoned and only the kids will care because they are too naive to know what kind of person you are.

>tfw since I started lifting I don't hate myself anymore

Best decision ever. Thank you, fit.

I'm 145 OHP and 270 dl

Ok wtf My OHP is 125 3x5 but I can barely pull a 245 x 5 deadlift. What's wrong with me?

>Beating the shit out of the person who cooks your food daily

Hmm

Good one

I cut out virtually all sugars and carbs and I've dropped 30lbs since October. Gonna start lifting soon as well.
I'm fucking done being the fatass who drinks 10 beers every night and wakes up hating life.

>Been talking to a lot of girls recently
>Didn't feel in love instantly with them

I'm finally making it brahs.

Godspeed to you, user.

It's me too late to get where you are going

We are all going to make it.

Is there anyway to minimize the loose belly skin?

Thanks bro. I feel hopeful for the first time in a decade.
Hell if I know. I herd somewhere that people in their 20's who aren't ridiculously fat can see their skin return to normal. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Don't smoke. Otherwise, not really, it all depends on how elastic your skin is and that's genetics.

You could always get a tummy tuck after you reach your goal weight, but I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. Worry about your health and getting fit. If you keep losing weight you're gonna look so much better in clothes anyways.