/CARNIVORE GENERAL/

Welcome to the first carnivore general. This diet was inspired by Dr. Shawn Baker. Today I ate some organ meat with ground beef heart? What did you all eat?

Are lungs just as nutritious as the liver?

was an embarrassing thread

/carnivore/ will always be shit tier compared to /vegan/

Ive had 2 rib eyes a day along with 6 eggs scrambled for the past 3 weeks. Have felt the best ive ever felt, 3 days ago all acne (face and back) is completely gone. All lifts have gone up in gym, still improving/delayed on faster higher rep stuff but thats too be expected. I began this after being keto for 1 month so maybe that is helping. Carnivore/Zero works and I will be sticking to it its pretty amazing

Zero carb*
Also I forgot to mention I had bloodwork done last week for un related reason (travel) and everything is in check my doc reported my bloodpressure and heart rate are also far better than when i had it last tested last year

How do you nibbas afford this?? I fucking love meat and this sounds like heaven but goddamn man, all meat all day would choke my wallet out something fierce.

Meal 1: 6 Eggs scrambled in butter
Meal 2: 1/2 pound beef
*cup of coffee, workout
Meal 3: 6 Eggs and 1 Avocado
Meal 4: 1/2 pound of beef
Meal 5: 2 Chicken Thighs

Been doing this for a little over a month. Feeling strong and looking pretty lean. Not entirely carnivore but close. Should I drop the avocado?.

Disgusting, humans aren't carnivores.

No theyre omnivores you dumb soy boy and you still support the meat industry with your gay diet so you can jump down off your high horse now retard

>Dr. Shawn Baker
He's no doctor anymore, his licence is revoked. Like it should.

my kind of people

you are weak

But those animals wouldn't even exist otherwise. They were not enslaved. If they were released, they would die in a matter of days, if not sooner.

all animals die, who cares

komodo dragons bite water buffalo who then die slowly over days until the komodo eats the sickly animal alive

now submit to my superior carnivore dick, herbivore man

you're eating a pound of beef per day minimum, right?

What are sanctuaries?
What are petting zoos?

People who eat meat cannot compare themselves to animals who hunt their own meat, since you just go to the supermarket.

Nothing admirable or superior there.

the absolute state of vegans

>Nothing admirable or superior there.

yes there is, komodo dragons do not have the intellectual capacity that man does to create and manage the logistics of a supermarket

you are a beta subspecies and will literally devolve from the rest of us or die when you can't get b12 injections/tabs

No. Lungs offer very little in terms of micro nutrients

If you actually pay attention to the emotionally manipulative media that vegans and groups like peta employ and actually read about what they do to animals...you'll realize that they do the exact same thing.
Now lets forget about the people that are exploited and killed to put their veg and fruits on their plate. It's okay to let them die and be used like cattle. There are too many people on the planet and hastening their death and not caring about them is good! They might even be animal killers!

>This vegan shilling thread brought to you by Monsanto.
>Monsanto, we make your food and we make the medicine that cures the diseases and illnesses that are caused by your food.

Show me an ncbi page that says you can thrive off a carnivore diet.

fucking hippie soyboy vegan cucks

..This is fucking retarded. As retarded as vegans. Humans are omnivores ffs.

tell the cow to sue me if its not their rights, also, have you seen any cow on the wild? no? thats right, they all died, only buffalos and stronger breeds survive the wild

>animals kill animals so why wouldn't I
Geese gang rape, dogs roll in shit, spiders eat their partner and some animals kill their newborn does that mean we should too?
Animals kill animals to survive we don't have a biological need for meat. We have a choice, stop being weak and accepting of these unnecessary killing of animals. Be strong and show you've risen above simple desires.

to vegans, eating meat and raping a woman are the same thing

this is your mind on veganism

Show me an ncbi page that says you can thrive off of drinking water and breathing.

i feel bad for animals but they are made of food.
dont be made of food.

Fucking Joe Rogan should stop letting fringe scientists onto his show.

Monsanto and the pharmaceutical industry make most of their money with animal agriculture, you have no argument.

The simple desire of eating what I'm supposed to be eating?

now even gonna argue how retarded this image is, lets just say, there are already so many people that get fucked by working at farms too much, if everyone ate plants based diet only there would be much more people needing to retire at the age of 30 because of back problems, people dying of cancer because they work with agrotoxics, people suffering a lot to earn a shit pay, what worths more? animals or humans?

>Monsanto and the pharmaceutical industry make most of their money with animal agriculture, you have no argument.

hah you were literally convinced by vegan propaganda

he says as he pins his asshole with a B12 injection

>Be strong and show you've risen above simple desires.
dude, why don't you rise above your simple desires and don't reproduce? do like baby eagles, jump out of a cliff to learn how to fly bro, you like animal behaviour so much right?

Retarded, do you like dogs? What if I tortured him and killed him infront of you? The dog should have gone through the proper channels and sue me right?

You'll die sooner before of cancer and all the shit-filled meat you enjoy so much.

Have fun destroying the planet and your health.

vegan arguments have to be the weakest out of all topics on earth

Both cause unnecessary suffering for pleasure. They're similar and both sadistic. Not to forget that humans actually artificially impregnate livestock aka rape.

vegans get more cancer bro

shipping vegan raw fruit to norway from thailand is more damaging than anything i'm doing fag

We see color for a reason.

>Retarded, do you like dogs?
yes and i've ate some actually, chewie but tasty
>What if I tortured him and killed him infront of you?
then you're retarded, if you killed it in a safe and clean enviroment i'd be glad to eat it
>The dog should have gone through the proper channels and sue me right?

>defending this argument

i eat raw meat daily, the steak actually made my mouth water irl

Retarded, we have a lot of farming machinery nowadays.

Your meatcuck autism is showing, no point in debating such a retard.

>shit-filled meat
enjoy the bug poison filled veggies you eat bro, have you ever seen a real tomato that doesn't get pesticides? those are the ones that rot in the supermarket because you faggots don't eat them, also, i doubt someone here cares about the planet enough to drive a hibrid, install solar panels, to plant some veggies/fruits

heh now i've made you curious about how much fossil fuel is burnt shipping fruit from equitorial countries to countries where fruit can't grow, on massive ships

have fun googling fag, you are not a vegan anymore, veganism does more damage to earth than eating meat, congratulations

>vegan propaganda
Kek, what about the meat, dairy and pharmaceutical propaganda. I rather listen to some hippies than to some big corporation with financial insensitives to lie and manipulate.

>vegan talking about pharma progaganda
>literally pinning b12 syringes in asshole

It's called moral agency, smartass. You don't go out and rape because of your simple desire for sex, do you now?

I don't see your arguments.

>giving no argument defeats any vegan argument

Yes we should rape

milkjar

If you need to caricature people to make your argument, you probably don't have one.

meatcucks forever BTFO by this

I don't know who that is. I just know total bitchy THOTs should be taken down a peg.

im not sure what your point is

vegans are very confusing

Why do you want me to torture and kill the dog behind closed walls? Don't you want to hear him scream or something?

not op but i live a very healthy balanced lifestyle, i don't need tu supplement anything, i also am enviromental friendly, i've got solar pannels on my company, drive a hybrid and i plannt all of my veggies, that includes aspargus, brocoli, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, kale, arugula and a lot of different fruits, i also fish my dinner for the whole week with my father every sunday for the past 4 years on a lake near my place

Most B12 supplements go toward livestock, seriously I have trouble finding a single argument in your posts. Maybe because you're retarded and have non.

Steak looks yummy af desu

no, i don't want you to torture it, i just want to kill it and clean it on a save enviroment so i can eat it

Daily reminder that the US meat industry is heavily subsidized by Israeli lobbyists. Why? Because they have a vested interest in selling hormone-laced products to the general public. Notice how testosterone has dropped since the 70’s despite the greater availability of meat products.

I know none of you have any interest in eating kess meat, so at least be responsible and buy from a local farmer who would let you inspect the animals. Better yet, if you do eat meat, consider taking up hunting.

>muh_feels.webm
>someone kicked a calf in the head therefore eating meat is bad
Vegans: The Argument

404 no argument found!

that's because the cows aren't eating grass and the dirt under it, and also because of industrial farming having the animals indoors in close quarters, not on their natural diet they get sick and loaded with antibiotics

industrial farming is bad bro

you must be retarded

People don't make this point often enough. Vegan diets are more damaging to the planet and ecosystems than say a simple farming community/homesteading omnivore diet. Unless vegans are shipping their precious goods on sailboats they are literally part of the cancer killing the planet.

Things I learned about vegans from this thread:
- their arguments make no sense
- they are rude
- they act like jehovav witnesses

I don't give a fuck about cows.

How is the environment safe when I'm gonna kill him there? You make zero sense!

>muh_feels.gif

Yes, so? We don't have the space on this planet if we started demanding more space for the animals, seriously what is your solution?

I work in an abattoir so yes I can mate.

POBAD

>muh argument from teefus

>they are rude
This is why the can't sway more of the populace to their faggotry. They act like assholes and butt in to every goddamned imaginable conversation to tell someone about their diet and how morally superior it makes them.

>we should murder as many animals as possible to stop people from putting bananas on ships

>mfw i am vegan but 90% of my food is brown.

are you on the poo-poo diet?

What you mean zero arguments?
Sorry for hurting your feelings bro, I just wanted to speak up against the animals that don't have a voice!
Here solve this puzzle:

Argument for animal moral value:
P1 - Humans are of moral value.
P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to deem ourselves valueless.
C - Therefore without establishing the absence of such trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by deeming animals valueless.

Argument for veganism from animal moral value:
P1 - Animals are of moral value.
P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to consider anything short of non-exploitation to be an adequate expression of respect for human moral value.
C - Therefore without establishing the absence of such a trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by considering anything short of non-exploitation (veganism) to be an adequate expression of respect for animal moral value.

so you're throwing the dog into a shredder or you're killing it in front of me? you can't seem to make a straight point, also, people cleans those fucking machines everyday, twice a day and everything arround it too.

>Be cityfag
>Browse /for/ for those kek gains
>Also be meat eater
>See vegan faggot saying I should be hunting my meat or else I'm a horrible person

What exactly do you think I should be doing? Hunting rats and pigeons, with the occasional stray dog? Or should I go and raid the pet store every other week?

>killing animals is morally wrong
why?

What vegans think when they shit up a thread:
>I'll shame these murderers into eating plants

What actually happens
>10 anons go eat a bloody steak with a side of cheeseburger and smile about what an asshole that vegan soyboi was

mate who fucking cares if some cunts die, be it animals or people - if their death provides a service (meat) then it's worth it you fucking moralfag

If animals aren't mean to be eaten, why are they made of food?

>There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to deem ourselves valueless

>P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to deem ourselves valueless.
Yes there is. It's calleed consciousness. Or a soul if you're christian.

>P1 - Animals are of moral value.
??
Says who? Your vegan guru?

Animals in factory farms and even in "family farms" are given supplements to ensure maximum growth, yes cows and sheep might eat their own shit sometimes, but it does not ensure proper health, so vitamin supplements are used in cattle.
There is nothing wrong supplementation in pill or powder form.

Gorillas alsohave pretty scary canines, but they're predators. Teeth alone don't mean shit to primates

>animals aren't conscious
the absolute state of meatcucks

We have canines there just not as prominent as a lions.
Why are you a retard?

>Sorry for hurting your feelings bro, I just wanted to speak up against the animals that don't have a voice!
This sentence confirms that you are a roastie or an absolute faggot, no straight man in his right mind would put words together in such an insufferably annoying manner

consciousness as a higher level of rational thought you fucking imbecile

Good thing there's no superior species around that want my bacon

The fact she got affected by that frog dying already shows she has something that animals don't. Animals couldn't give two shits if a human died. Thanks for obliterating your own argument.

I had a rare ribeye after a chest and tri workout

good shit