Why is he so fat?

I thought he was supposed to be vegan. Did he start eating meat to get big and get all those soyboy donations to his patreon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHOLFZnFa0w
journals.ama.org/doi/abs/10.1509/jmkr.43.4.605?code=amma-site
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chicken legs
>Toe shoes

Holy shit his legs are so small!

>vegan
>doesn't train legs
>toeshoes
>56%
>basketball shorts
>dudebro singlet

youtube.com/watch?v=XHOLFZnFa0w

He’s probably secretly eating animal fats, but realizes he’s gone to fair to come out about it.

>Stop doing cardio
>Got married to a lazy bitch
>Eats shit all day
It's no surprise really

His diet is like 90% carbs I bet

Did you know coconut oil is 100% vegan?

carbs don't make you fat

>carbs don't make you fat

how can someone be this retarded

Can you show me pictures of his wife?

How do carbohydrates turn into fat?

not the guy but to be fair carbs on a 0 fat diet show that you need more calories to be full

How is that related to anything?
Also study plz.

>to be fair carbs on a 0 fat diet show that you need more calories to be full
Very true. Luckily for most people, all that needs to be done is to supplement a few grams of fish oi-..oh wait, he's vegan.

Excess calories make you fat you fucking retard. Doesn’t matter if it’s protein or carbs. God damn you fucking summer fags are already shitting up my board.

journals.ama.org/doi/abs/10.1509/jmkr.43.4.605?code=amma-site

yea xd

< being vegan

In the form of excess calories sure, but it's less fattening than fats. This is because converting carbs to fat through de novo lipogenesis is costly, you lose about 20% so of 1000kcal only 800kcal fat can be stored. For fat there is no such loss, it can pretty much be directly stored. Also when over consuming carbs(as excess calories) the body first has to fill up sugar stores in the liver and muscles, then up regulates your metabolism because it wants to avoid the costly fat conversion. Only then, with prolonged overconsumption will it convert carbs to fat. Carbs, and protein, also has half the calories per gram compared to fats(4vs8-9).

If only plant-based fats existed. Damn.

Remember when DYELS thought he was roiding because he went to a higher % bodyfat

This place really has no fucking idea about anything related to lifting

He's eating at restaurants every day, canada has plenty of junk foodish vegan places. He also doesn't bike as much these days and is trying to bulk, to impress his audience with big lifts.

and the elephant in the room, his girlfriend is clearly a gain goblin

Don't ever try to speak authoritatively on topics you barely grasp with your middle school tier understanding.

This is a completly different argyment moron. The argument was not about whether or not carbs were more or less fattening than fat, but whether carbs could make you fat and the answer is unequivocaly YES

Try eating a kilo of bread and drinking a liter of coke, see if you get fat pretentious fuck.

>can barely bench 2pl8 for 4 reps currently
>all time best bench is like 2.5 pl8
>10 years of lifting

Richard isn't exactly a good advert for the vegan diet.

No it not you brainlet, the first post implied having a diet high in carbs somehow makes you fat. The other post correctly pointed out that carbs don't just make you fat, which is 100% true, excess calories do. I simply pointed out that further, carbs are less fattening than the alternative energy calorie source, fats. So fuck off brainlet.

Clarence0 is better.

Clarence is king

roid monkey

Check his recent vlog

Vegang

Wut?

Didnt realize selling snake oil was vegan

what race is he? looks like mongol mixed with a native american

>b-but where do you get your protein?

>never heard about any of them
The state of vegan lifters.

hapa

hello yes it is I the straw man

Jesus H. Christ

The first post was about this>carbs don't make you fat

Than this response correctly pointing out that carbs can make you fatThan you went on some massive fucking tangent that had no bearing whatsoever to the argument.

A little reading comprehension will do you wonders.

was wrong so it's irrelevant.

>those legs

Even Jesus ate fish. You can't claim you're better than Jesus.

Clarence0 is indeed a supreme gentleman.
Veggie Gains is the ultimate mystery meat. Le 56% personified

Which post was:
Responding to?? Fucking retard.

vgain is half white half black. He had his mommie in one of his older video, she's a blonde milf

I suppose the animal hormones they injected were vegan too.

>Burn coal
>partner fucks off
>Left to raise psychopathic vegan child
When will they learn?

Do you think VG had a similar upbringing to Henry Rollins where as a kid he could hear his mom getting fucked by strange men when he was trying to sleep?

he won those events when he ate meat. Still strong as fuck though.

irish/jap

is the fish, bread, and wine diet Veeky Forums approved?

>milf
no thanks

IMO he's overbulking, the amount of kcal he's consuming per meal compared to his workout is way to high.

Of course remember
>Jesus is the whey

Chocolate cake is vegan.

Chocolate has milk in it, also you use eggs in a cake, how are you this dense

Only milk chocolate has milk in it, cacao is a plant. Dark chocolate is vegan.

try eating most of your tdee in refined carbs then get back at me

The power of the 56% is unmatched

ITT

faggots who wish they were as big as VG

No I don't want to be fat ever again

To me he looks better like this. He had that weird alien kinda look with low bf

>Wife

Oreo is vegan.

Jasmine fucked him up. That's a fact.

He talks so much about hypocrites and is constantly slamming people for having unhealthy diets, yet constantly posts videos of himself eating absolute garbage like huge entire plate of chocolate donuts. He's whipped.

I remember a video where he said Jasmine wouldn't go out with him to the store if he didn't take her to a restaurant afterwards, so he did and ate a meal there without even properly knowing what was on the plate. "There's this... thing here, I think it's quinoa..."

I'm 100% sure his bulk consisted only of fat gains, especially because he stopped training for 3 months after he tore his peck. Now he's claiming to be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, after 10 years lifting, on a cut. Ludicrous.

I thought he was French lel

fantasize more meatcuck