Hat prisoner

Who here /hatprisoner/?

I literally can't pick up women unless I'm wearing a hat.

I always go to nightclubs or bars wearing my baseball cap, I can't stop it, I have no problem attracting 9's but the minute it comes off I'm done. I even wear it sometimes when I m having sex.

The worst thing, I'm not even bald, I just have a massive forehead with a Jew fro :)

Any other fitizens know this pain? How do I stop wearing the hat?

I know this feel. I'm a beeniebro. My hair ALWAYS looks like shit. It's thick and poofy becuase of my shitskin Mediterranean genetics. Only way to go is beanie for me unless at work.

Wow you guys are the definition of pathetic

Post pic with and without hat

Dude same. My hair is straight but sticks out like a mofo. I guess it beats being thin-haired and balding though, right?

I have shit hair what do you want from me? I can't win long or short lad.

Try getting a decent haircut

This is what you don't understand; I've gone to salons, barbershops, etc. No cut looks good man. I got shit hair. It's poofy, thick, etc. Nothing works without a bunch of product but then I look greaseball like I should just buzz and get on with it.

That unironically looks nice in the photo. But it's dated.

Yeah that was prob two years ago.

right looks fine ??

git gud hair genes

Your hair is actually thinning and receding quite badly there, user.

Actually I just have a huge forehead. If you saw a picture of my mom in college you'd be able to tell where I got it from.
That was also taken right after I got my haircut. Wanna know what they do when you get your hair cut? They thin it out.
During the times I go a few months without getting a haircut, it gets very thick and unruly and when I end up going and getting it cut the bitch cutting it always says something along the lines of wishing she had hair that thick and I have to fake a laugh.

this lol

>Coping stage: Denial

whatever buddy
my native american genes make it impossible for me to go bald

Tell yourself whatever you want. Your problem not ours.

The ultimate C O P E

>coping stage: anger

fuck up dumb cunt

>1/16 Cherokee.
>thinks he's native
Pathetic.

>I even wear it sometimes when I'm having sex
bradley martin pls go

Yeah it's just sign of high DHT without bald genetics. I've had high hairline since I was toddler and my hair is thick enough that barbers keep gushing over it every time I get a cut. Same with all of my siblings.

>He is a mutt

Id talking balding

At least I admit my hair is shit.

Try having thin hair and a receding hairline and a head too big to fit most hats comfortable.

Shit hair/10
I dont even shave because i know i will never look good
And the live music was to loud a folky