CHANCOIN GENERAL SUNDAY EDITION

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
@core devs who is responsible for updating it?
twitter.com/chancoindev

>BTCtalk
- post something OG in this thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
@Oioi, make an official Chancoin YT vhannel
[YouTube] Chancoin: Veeky Forums's meme cryptocurrency (embed)

>Reddit
Somebody claim /r/chancoin!

>Facebook
Somebody make it!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kV5gQZK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha whoops

I CAN'T BELIEVE IN THE YEAR 2017 I AM REWARDED FOR SHITTING UP A LEBANESE WEAVING FORUM

in the future forcing meme's well be a real job. screen cap this.

>make post
>get paid
>thread dies
>new thread
>make post
>get paid
>???
>profit

gib moni pls

The fix is in - 2 years, niggazzzz

accumulating before the update, only way one who's portfolio is only meme coins can!

It already is Dr.Phil did this, hired an 18 yr old actor to pretend to be 14 yo rat.

you guys make this site worse every day

Sooo... windows defender just flagged this thing, so I don't think I'll be installing unsigned code I found on Veeky Forums, thank you.

a coin that encourages random spam because you might hit dubs and win a fraction of a penny. oh great.

might as well just make a bot to automatically post random jpgs all day. this site is going to shit.

gimmie my 2 Veeky Forums

I mean, they could be responsible about it and go to [s4s], /b/, or /bant/ at least.

Or heck, /gif/ it's all resposts anyways. Build up a folder then dump it every time that topic is requested. Bot would be completely indistinguishable from a human.

calm down my dude and get some chan

exactly, incentivizing posts with money just leads to pajeet spam. look at steemit, half the comments are just meaningless, hoping to get an upvote/a penny.

even on sites that don't have monetary incentive, but have usernames, people post half-assed stuff just because they're bored and craving attention. they want their name to be seen.

having an anonymous message board is genius because people post not for vanity, but because they actually have something to say.

this coin, these threads, is the exact opposite. just blatant, vapid spam.

Want some 4chn;)

Want some 4chn;)

Right, and I'm saying if they're going to do that then they should go to the boards we have dedicated to vapid spamming, where as long as they can post something of approximately equivalent relevancy to their peers, they'll be indistinguishable from a normal user, maybe even better in the case of /gif/ because they will always have those first 5 images you're supposed to have to start a thread but so many newfags don't bother with. And if they don't pass that Turing test, they'll be banned for automated spamming via rules 10 and 14.

That said, I do feel like there's a better incentivization system that could be done.
I wish this could be like, integrated into /r/ and /wsr/. Answer a request helpfully? Get payed. Know it's a difficult job that most people will just skip rather than deal with, and using an eye-catch image hasn't helped? Offer more payment.
It's a feature that would greatly benefit both boards, and be mutually beneficial for both requesters and suppliers.

yes, I want

SPAM IS NOT PERMITTED

SHITPOSTING IS PERMITTED

..what the fuck did i just read?
yeah ok gossamer.
no.
no one wants your shitty fucking tipping, not here, not on other boards, not on this site. get over it. playing in disguise won't work. spamming for 6 more months won't work.
take it to steemit, Veeky Forums culture just doesn't want tipping (with the exception of your pajeet bagholders), get over it

then why is a tipping extension in OP?

whale

we will replace 4CHN soon. Chancoin will run own unbreakable Blockchainbased Forums and anything else what is now in central hands

hey everyone. you like dubs?

i hold 100k unironically

I think its fun and helps me work on some photoshop skills.

give me my coinz

saddest coin in crypto

Cloverhash algorithm coming out soon! It is going to fix a lot of unpleasant moments - it will make transactions go - BOOOOM, delivered!

CHANCOIN! ... CHANCOIN!! .... CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!!

4CHN is comfiest gains

You are not the representative of 4 Chan culture, the Chancoin Discord is. The are all from 4 Chan with 7+ years of lurking and posting. They and I know what's good and 4 Chan needs a tipping function.

>fix a lot of unpleasant moments
pajeet confirmed

chancoin discord = redditors who don't even know how to use Veeky Forums

shh, dont let then know all the secrets. at best you are a recent-fag status.

yea, there are a couple of issues Chancoin is facing right now. not so fast transaction speed, wallet sometimes lags, old algorithm. Chancoin is also getting on a new exchange and we are expanding on 2 Chan, 2 Chan Russian and 8 Chan. Also, many cool gambling games coming out soon.

Have Chancoin wallet address in your "name" field and I will tip you more than you earn a month.

do it faggot, you wouldn't.

AYY YOOO
HOL UP
GIBS ME DAT COIN

We're mooning soon, fellas. I know it.

no thanks for your offer. i realize in russia a dollar is a lot, but here in a normal country with a thriving economy, most people would pay you a dollar to stop ruining the site.

Moon!

See, Chancoin solves a major problem on Veeky Forums, it promote more legitimate, useful, helpful, knowledgeful, experienceful, epicful, thoughtful content to rise. For one, they will carry a Chancoin wallet address everywhere (ID) and they can remain anonymoud. For second, you can earn money by posting the type of content I mentioned above. I am more than willing to pay serious posters who would provide better quality research information. Also, you don't have to do anything, you can remain as you are, but don't lie to yourself that yoy don't want a more objective view on things with certain quality attached to them.

CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!! CHANCOIN!!!!!

give me coins now!

Legit question, if more sites start accepting chancoin, will it actually moon? Am tempted to go all in on this meme desu.

How do I get 10k coins? I have no money

DUBS

dubs?

Reply...

ayy i love these threads

1. Knee caps;
2. Succ;
3. Buy Chancoin

or
1. Create Chancoin mimi;
2. Have Chancoin wallet in your name field;
3. Post it on Veeky Forums;
4. Get tipped.

or

1. Post in Chancoin general threads;
2. Receive free Chancoin.

or

1. Join the Chancoin discord;
2. Writento devs about your idea that would help Chancoin grow(
3. Get paid/funded.

or

1. Sell all your miscalenous stuff (Tv, second computet, Pokemon Go account, Collectibles, Car);
2. Buy Chancoin

or

1. Go the to #begging channel in the Chancoin discord;
2. beggar.

/Chancoin

Join up with me in the 4CHN BOOSTER pack.

I am sure you will find something you can help Chancoin project with.

discord.gg/kV5gQZK

I didnt get any legendaries, what now?

This is the future.

one day, only chancoin and USD
feelsgoodman

The coin

Send, please.

NEW RECORD. !!!!

142 NORMAL DISCORD USERS !!!!

"Normal"

Jeez have some pride user.

To the moon

literally one of the comfiest coins around

The staff is naughty crazy!

Well done

>it just spiked

Gibs me coiiiiins!!!

tfw forgot address

MOTHER OF GOD!

+78.97% !!!!!!!

#4CHNallday

Is it being pumped or are we actually #MOONing?

WTF
0.052 USD
MOON BITCHES , SEE YALL AT LAMBO DEALERSHIP

+92.4% GUYS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

#4CHNallday

Memes are finally becoming dreams.

Looks like a real moon. Growth has been on an uptrend for over a week. PnD would be happening faster than that.

Plus, there's an actual purpose for this coin and the devs are active.

Plz gib gud tip :^)

Keeping news to discord doesn't help, but hopefully we'll see a website update soon.

How accurate is the infographic? Seems a bit outdated in some parts

Join the 4CHN BOOSTER discord!

discord.gg/kV5gQZK

Point this out in the #dev-talk. The road-map needs to be updated visual and information wise.

count me in, to the moooon bois

Hell yeah

How much did you make when chan mooned? 0.05 btc here.

Didn't make anything :( sold for etc so I could write contracts in the near future.

Anything helps user. I need my kekoshi

chancoin with slightly more revolving image

>>Trusting Microsoft over Chancoin
why are you here ?

Chancoin!

holy shit, this coins taking off

get it while its hot!

test

Today was a great day!

Doubled my money. Buying a shit ton more if the developers keep doing good stuff with it. I feel like we're very early on a mission to $10 per coin

Rollan

how do i mine this itch?

Just bought another 5k