Why are we taxed on everything so highly?

Why are we taxed on everything so highly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because needs need foodstamps ebt welfare medicare medicaid and section 8 housing so they can pop out 6 more niglets that will commit tons of crime and not work and take up even more of your tax dollars

to pay for all the people who dont know what to do with their lives AKA the military cucks

niggers*

because we have retards to pay for

what happened to natural selection?

>Most of the blue states are nicer to live in than the red ones

because of jews. Seriously.

Hi guys, what’s going on in this place

>short-term capital gains
THIS TAX IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
Are boomers so fucking retarded and slow they think those who trade quickly deserve a higher tax rate?

>user you managed to read charts and capitalize on things? CANT HAVE THAT IN OUR """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""CAPITALIST SOCIETY""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
America is a joke

you understand 1/3 of all black pregnancies end in abortions ,rights? thats why the percent of basketball americans never really rises

Years of liberal control in government.
Half of it is covert wealth redistribution, the other half is to enforce a cap on personal income.

This is such bullshit. Vermont gives more than they get? Half the state is on welfare for fucks sake. Our only export is tourism...

it says vermont gets $1.08 for every dollar they give

vermont is with the red states, sorry bernie

Free medical insurance and hospitals. Worth it, IMO.

Poor burgers, though.

Someone needs to pay for single mother welfare leeches

Seriously I work for a welfare office and I see hoes who have 4 kids who make 3k a month tax free just because they had babies.

If course the government doesn't give normal stable families that much money to start a family.

Instead we need to subsidize single motherhood

Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

Because your government owns you nigga.
Now be a good little hamster and keep turnin' that wheel.

Is it better to tax multiple transactions, or one big one?

Everyone who pays taxes(esp. on cryptos) is literally cucked by his government.
America is a shithole only good for 100% beta cucks to live in.

It works out to be the same unless you had losing trades.

coz military.

in europe they pay sandniggers to fuck their daughters

>mfw in my country taxes aren't that high and hospitals and car parking are totally free

Its not effective enough, its impact has been less since the advent of welfare.