Fucking idiots...

Fucking idiots. (they) have convinced you that the way to riches in crypto is to desperately gamble on bitmex futures at 100x or to buy and "hodl" coins that have already mooned like OMG or LTC. No. The way to get rich in crypto is to buy coins before the masses hear about them. And I'm not talking about buying them before normies hear, like Bitcoin. I mean before Veeky Forums and the discord trading group ecosystem hears. Buy a coin before it is listed on CMC, when its marketcap is

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84-ETH
m.youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=Y8B4QqgpoKs
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
etherscan.io/token/0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84
feenix.tech/purchase/
feenix.tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy FENX here
etherdelta.com/#0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84-ETH

smart shill lol

Also, after you find your coin of choice at rock bottom come to biz and shill the fuck out of it for maximum gainz

Lol feenix was all around Veeky Forums for at least a month. It's not under radar anymore. I just dont get what p2p/torrent users would pay for it if the free blockchainless option works.

Here's a good video about this groundbreaking coin m.youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=Y8B4QqgpoKs

And the whitepaper has no important info at all. It's like magazine article.

Why does Cindicator need tokens when it could just charge people money? That's an actual scam. FEENIX at least makes sense because people need to have privacy if they're receiving payment for torrents which are illegal.

FENX won't do shit. They offer a solution which is not really needed.

If you are looking for an undervalued project with huge potential, look up Horizon State (HST).

>Market cap below $10MM
>Circulating supply 30MM HST, total 40MM HST
>Real life usage, working product, Government as client

This will be the next moon mission after POWR (HST is coincidentally also Australian).

Will start trading on kucoin in a few hours. 2 more exchanges will list HST end of Nov.

Very likely to hit $1 by EOY. Screencap this.

We know it won't happen,stop trying to make it happen, it won't happen

>A block chain voting and decision making platform
Wow sounds retarded. FENX has an actual use.

CTC

Kek I'm not even trying to make it happen.

>The fucking Australian government is their client, dude.

Also companies use HST voting platform for AGMs (annual general meetings with shareholders).

>They even presented HST to the fucking UN in New York.

Fucking United Nations, can you imagine that?

The project will speak for itself. I'm just spreading the words.

Anyone using Binance might be interested in Aeron (ARN). 11 mil circulating and under $5m market cap. Conference featuring Walton next week will moon it. Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe in the idea. Even utter shitcoins are valued at $30m. Fuck all resistance until $1/$2. Don’t mind telling you all since I stocked up at 33c

That coin was already pumped and dumped coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
FENX hasn't been
Is that an actual shill attempt?
>yea I mean I don't even think the coins a good idea but stupid people will buy it so you should buy it before the other stupid people buy it

Kek do you even do research on HST?

It is not a shitty pnd coin.

It dumped because people taking profits. It happens to every coin every time.

It's ok if you don't believe. But screen cap this and look at this thread again when it hits $1 before christmas.

This token is used to import to import rapefugees into Europe? Wow so progressive! Please fuck off

I'm joking but seriously my tokens whitepaper is "here's what our token is going to do and how we're going to do it." Yours is "imagine a world......"

Kek I'm done arguing with pajeets.

You can never tell which one is shitcoin and which one is not.

I told you about the clients of HST, and you replied me with bullshit about refugees. Top kek.

Good luck with FENX.

That was from your tokens whitepaper.......

Here's the etherscan for the contract address if anyone is hesitant about clicking the ED link etherscan.io/token/0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84

>The way to get rich in crypto is to buy coins before the masses hear about them. And I'm not talking about buying them before normies hear, like Bitcoin. I mean before Veeky Forums and the discord trading group ecosystem hears.
>before biz hears
>is shilling a coin on biz
>plz pump bags
Fucking kys

this feels like the next LINK

Dude oracles.
Sure guy

What were the ico/presale bonus prices?

An extra 60% for the first 48 hours. Extra 50 for the first couple of weeks. 35 for the weeks after and 25 for this week. feenix.tech/purchase/

And newfags don't realize even shitcoins run.
When this hits exchanges in a week this will be over $1.

That guy was just holding a very heavy bag. Don't mind him.

60% is pretty huge. Whales are gonna dump hard

>feenix.tech/
This scam again? Piss off

whitepaper doesn't give any information how it will actually work.
dumb scam.

FUD harder bro we're going to $1 whatever you say won't get you in any cheaper than it is

Stop with those ED pajeet scams