Best Aus Exchange

trying to find the best coin exchange for Australia, preferably one that lets you bank transfer.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspot.com.au?affiliate=HMQCN
coinswitch.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btcmarkets

coinspot.com.au?affiliate=HMQCN

Btcmarkets- fees by far cheapest using bpay

Btc markets by far the cheapest. Largest volume.

So many options on coinspot plus no need to transfer so save on network fees and using poli is free transfer. Fees up to 3% so not much difference without the hassles and support an Aus exchange that offers heaps of alts

They're built on polo somehow. I used to use them buying straight alts. Works out cheaper if you btc or ETH into alts tho

BTCMarkets for sure.

They let you transfer directly from your bank account into the exchange using Poli payments (or whatever it is called.)

0.8% trade fee (including GST), I think however larger trade volumes get a lower fee (not sure if this is default or you have to contact them directly and tell them you're a large investor though)

coinspot fees are retarded just buy the base coins on btcmarkets and if you want alts use bittrex or whatever else that you can't directly fund using aus bank acc

I generally buy ETH on BTCMarkets and then use ShapeShift (with Exodus wallet) to get other currencies. For large volumes, ShapeShift fees get a bit much though, so at that point you're better off going to EtherDelta for ERC20 tokens.

They also have bpay now, which is free, unlike POLi.

Trade fee goes down when you do more volume per month. Gets lower the more trades you do.

Moved away from Coinspot to BTCMarkets because CSpot disabled the Poli transfer option for my shitty bank (ANZ)... but then BTCMARKETS is cheaper so thanks Coinspot I guess

Cheers guys,ill deposit into btc markets and exchange alts on bitterex

Doesn't bpay take longer? What is the longest you have had to wait for a bpay payment?

Probably true, takes about two days for me. I works though if you're not in a rush and FOMOing it up for some new pump.

Niqqa what POLi is free on both BTCMarkets and CoinSpot

Pretty sure if you check your transaction history, when you do a POLi deposit there is like a $3 fee

How to waste money by being lazy and using the most expensive service : the post

She isn't Asian.

It takes a day or two with POLi transfers on btcm. I deposited on Saturday and it won’t clear by Tuesday. They must have a manual step. On coinspot it’s instant.

$3.30

What do you recommend?

Ah yes might be true on btcm. Def free on coinspot

Careful with Bittrex lads heaps of issues today and twitter peeps pulling coins off as a precaution

V informative

Thank you [spoiler]nigga[/spoiler]

Independent Reserve
coinswitch.co/

literally an ass saver, if 2 days is too long you already fucked up

its a progressive system where u get lower fees as your monthly trade volume increases, and also you can deposit with bpay

kek. no shit.

>ginger
>bingo wings
>talk and giggles too much during blowjob
0/10 Austria can keep her

Yeah but you pay an extra 2% on trades there. Go compare the price of BTC there to what it's worth in USD elsewhere.