To the dude who shill'd powr

thank you this shit is about to go parabolic

you're welcome, I am always with you my son

There were like 10 of us shilling POWR. It's an obvious pick.

did research after saw ur post
bought last nite
keep moving up stop loss and it still hasn't hit
bless u

bought at 800 sats
sold at 1.2
realized its not a shitcoin and panic bought back

now have half what i originally did

ARHGHHHHHHH

these retards only bought powr because of pateeka

keep moving up stop loss every +.000001

YEAH BOYS WE IN IT NOOOOOW

sold at 4857 dno when to buy back FUCKKK WHY AM I SWING TRADING HELP ME LADS

stop loss trigger up 40%
will buy back under 4.6k
no grets

What's the reason for the sudden pump though? Great that I finally caught caught a moon mission but what is it? No news has come out in the past few hours so it has to be either insider info, secret pump groups or sheer momentum swing due to whales earlier on. If it's insider info, someone or something big is investing. If it's some pump group, there's a chance speculation has lead to POWR being the Palm Beach pick (?). If it's just a good day then it's overbought and will probably settle back down.

cheap coins pump easily
if there's hype

I have no clue. I have been watching from the sidelines in morbid fascination

Seems to be organic dude.

fuck knows
my guess is that it was on many peoples radars and now BTC has stopped being a mess people are putting cash into the alts they had a big eye on

needs a proper correction soon though but every time it looks to be about to dip it just "powers" up again

some nerd on binance trying to keep the price down but theres buy orders on bittrex that clear his entire fake sells at a higher price..

FWIW - I shilled POWR first & the hardest. I was there for every FUD fight from people claiming to be from Australia that were really just US investors trying to get the price down.

I don't want to put down my address for any bullshit greed. My only advice is that 1) you try to hold onto it until Summer - even if it dips 2) try to get other investors to buy.

thanks

is it too late?

Nah. This shit is going to 50c real soon.

I wouldnt be a /biznessman/ if I dont put money in off of the hunch of a stranger from the internet. I'll drop a couple hundred on it. BTC seems to be stablised. I need gainz

took that 40% and put it back in at .00005010

lets do this

shit I had some but I sold them yesterday for the NEO run
Now I wait for the next dip

are you joking or did you actually just buy?

this is coming down like a rock soon, no coin can sustain a rise like this.. its already halted on binance as bittrex keeps rising

stop loss idiot

cant lose

>stop loss idiot
>stop loss
>loss
>cant lose

?????

Far out that was a hectic few minutes, there's no way that was organic unless it was a FOMOfest

classic biz writing off a sure fire winner as a shill
Nek minute we mooning
Still going to sit out??

If you don't buy now and hold for the next 6 months consider yourself cucked. Buy now while it's still extremely cheap, hold and reap the 20x benefits. 8 mil gov backing from the Aus government. Plus a director who is the mayor of Perth (hint: capital city in Australia). Don't fuck yourself on this one.

>not doing short term buy ins and making thousands in one night
lol

im thankful too bought in at 2650 thanks to biz love u guys

managed to get in on ICO @ 8cents Australian. 2333 POWR BAG.

Huge hype over solar power and electricity right now. Ride this wave user.

volume increased 4x of previous peak.

someone is in the know

PBC pick confirmed

That right there is called a shooting star.

SELL SELL SELL

sold at 6k