User, YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ETH?

GOING TO $500 END OF THIS YEAR. STOP GAMBLING ON SHITCOINS AND START MAKE SOME REAL MONEY YOU FAGGOTS.

I can barely afford 1 eth so shit coins are all I have

You can buy fractions of ETH you dumb nigger

We know you faggot. Its just the newfags buying the shitcoins, ETH and BTC are the only hold coin right now, and calculated risk takers buy LINK and NEO as well.

Not if he wants to make it user, moon missions are dying for now but still happen, throw that fucking shekel at one, pray to kek and accumulate ETH with gains

ETH isn't going to make me rich man. that ship has passed. even if it gains 50% it's still baby tier compared to what I can gain on alts.

Nobody with a brain is buying NEO right now.

I'm quite sure that if most people on this board take a time to reflect on the past, they will come to realize they would have made more money holding BTC and ETH rather than gambling on shitcoins. You can't get lucky every time. But with ETH and BTC it's pretty much a guarantee that you will have ALOT more money in three months, than you will have now.

Consider how much you can lose on alts too.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok brainlet, i’ll make a thread of your post in two days when NEO has doubled. Dont be afraid to show yourself OK?

First off, dem digits
Second, that’s out and out gambling, but for anyone doing it, you buy, then post pink wojaks for what seems like forever, then you get a spike. Meanwhile ETH has alreant mooned without you.

>GOING TO $500 END OF THIS YEAR

So...you're saying I should wait for 40 days to get 60% gains?

Oh, ok. WOW!!!

LMAO

When it breaks $400 level it goes straight to $1k in no time.

AHHAHAHAAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? A GUARANTEED 60% IN 40 DAYS IS BAD??? OK KID I HAVE FUCKING 500K IN CRYPTO AND A GUARANTEED 60% IS BAD AHAHAHAHHAHA YOU POOR FUCKING FAGGOT HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB???

>I HAVE FUCKING 500K IN CRYPTO

I knew this larp was coming...lmao

500k gwei?

Fuck out of here you larping faggot. Put your 1000 bucks in ETH and wait / miss out on other actions. WHOOHOO! SMART!

I can't believe there are people on this board as stupid as you are. Is this Veeky Forums level?

How much ETH you need to make it?

guarantee you're a poorfag

Hey faggot. After segwit drama is officially over, the alt action will be crazy. Why the FUCK would you tie up your money into something that you THINK will go up 60%

You THINK it should go up to $500 ahahahha.

What if it stops at $390? LOL

Fucking buffoon. Go suck Pedo Buterin's dick.

>tfw only own 65

i feel like you need at least 100, and more likely 200 to have a change in lifestyle by 2020

What are my chances of shorting this over the next 2 hours.

How poor are you? Altcoins are all just ment for PnDing on idiots like you. Dont you understand? Any coin under top10 can be easily manipulated by whales (i am peanuts) and whales first signal eachother which coin to pump, than it goes to PnD groups and than it gets shilled here on biz. Thats when idiots like you buy in.

Average Veeky Forums conversation

>Altcoins are all just ment for PnDing on idiots like you

LMAO

Make it by when? Tuck 10 away until 2025 then give everyone in your family lambos for Christmas that year.