AERON gonna get pumped hard.

nuls m8

Dovu
ICX
Astro

XBY
7,5 M marketcap
Platform with new consensus algorithm PoSign

80% of tokens will be locked in static nodes (similar to masternodes)
2nd testnet going live soon.

See you on moon
xtrabytes.global/whitepaper.pdf

NULS GO GO GO

Posw will let people stake their coins without having to keep their computers on 24/7 while allowing the holder to keep 100% of his coins in ones possession

Rlc is all reward no risk IMO. I'm all I'm

Personally, I'm heavy into Mothership - it's got the "Launchpad" coming out real soon with an ICO ready and there are rumors that it already got the license to work as an official financial institution in the EU, which makes me bullish.
Also, so many twitter shills are holding it, so you can expect nice shilling from all sides.
I think it is close to btc atl at this point, too

REQ

SUB my niggers

Florin is about to take off.

Zen Protocol . $30M cap, in pre-sale right now, issuing 20% of tokens, and already have a testnet.

Honestly one of the most interesting projects around, and one of the most technically sophisticated. They don't seem to be pumping very hard though, which worries me

POSW. Literally all the other options are trash.

I have that same rod and reel

>POSW

Why? And what does it mean to stake a node wtf?

LMAO

IOP

google search "coinxion telegram" . Have a really good read, and when you get ur 5x please donate some to charity. Thankyou

>NULS
LMAO

>low cap
>high potential

POSW wins chicken dinner

Why?
- New dev team, monthly dividends, shared staking pool.
- Currently running on testnet: Trustless Proof of Stake (TPOS) Protocol, masternodes, flash send (instant transactions), stealth send (in-wallet coin mixing for user transactions)

Verge (XVG)

I need the money! REEEEE

Biggest Fish to catch is Trumpcoin. Low cap, low supply, all it needs is marketing.
Ayyy lmao

ASTRO
-token burn
-exchanges

BCPT
-product
-exchanges

all before December

Everything on Cryptopia. It's the only exchange with low marketcaps which actually have a future unlike the 2000 dead coins on Yobit.

UNIFY: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/

Shield (XSH)

ODN

Coss and ODN are both good options right now with big developments in the next few months.

>DNA

Only on EtherDelta, not yet on coinmarketcap, $2.5m cap, product going live in January, large team, well capitalised, data all ready being added to purchase.

Go research it. You'll buy in then.

OCL