PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME BITCOINS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME BITCOINS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY CHANCE TO GET RICH BUT I CAN'T BUY MORE BITCOIN

I'VE SOLD MY PS3 I HAVE SOLD MY VIDEO GAMES I HAVE SOLD MY BELONGINGS AND I STILL DON'T HAVE HALF A BITCOIN

PLEASE I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEONE GIVES ME A LITTLE BTC I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE

3QiyyiX3FhtAWHQfz5fXaBXjYUcPhghEkv

If you have half a Bitcoin, you can get maybe 3 or more BCH which is the original Bitcoin (without segwit, without centralization).

I think in the future the ratio will be 1:2, 1 BTC for 2 BCH, but it's really cheap now as it's only 3 months old and a lot of people that got in were FOMO holders who don't see the future potential.

I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE RISKS I JUST WANT BITCOIN

Hahahahahahahaha faggot

sent ;)

begging doesn't work so great here, if you have at least .001 BTC, then you have more than most faggots on Veeky Forums

pathetic....mods please clean up this catalog of these bullshit posts....we all want bitcoin buddy, now get out there get out of your moms basement, cut back on the tendies for a few days and work and make some money to buy your own.....SAGE

Sharpie in pooper for .01

mfw neet and have over half a btc at 18 years old

please me too
36DtXvfndEnMYgw9xEDzJgXojA6mCbMicW

how

just sent 100k ;^)

>Tfw in 2012 I had 125 BTC
Now I only have 64

1Fx9cidbMGCDP3tsicECQRVRSc2Aejey9D
if someone could send me one id really appreciate it

might even find you and suck your sexy little hot loads all down my wet tight throat and let you have your way with my hot little boy toy and boy hole :^)

I am a litecoin fag over here

I don't know what Can I say to make you empethyze with my situation, I am a guy who is 10 days away from being kicked out of his own flat, so... dunno, if you feel like helping a guy out, please be my guest

38QKDJRJoKoAqstPCVoAUznDUsPQ4h1y7z

2 BTC sent enjoy bruh ;)

368 BTC sent, enjoy

Sent! :)

GUYS IM SICK OF ALL THIS BEGGING! AND IM A MOTHERFUCKING PAJEET, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

>tfw 0.2 BTC and not begging on Veeky Forums

4076 BTC sent ;)

dont give it to him, give it to me.

BTC:
1AXmeQBS1RUCHUUrsokDovdB5P3j5QsShS

Can some good man help me to be rich in the future with some bitcoins
12XBkFe1kvKZpSwpdcYcXoyqu9fx9sCipv
Thanks

I'm not going to try to beg, but if anyone genuinely has some, could I get like a 0.00001 of a bitcoin or something lol? Might not every be able to get 1 but I love reading about it and just got my wallet :) or even any coin that supports jaxx

113Wh9p6B1N9vPVFXbGL8eWVuVj7d5mRf2

send or your mother will die in her sleep :^ )

1GLYmJfBDofqaZEjscgqapY86C4LCGtxiz

I’ll take a penny. I’m desperate lmao

1BFdf5Pe3YHVS83pyytDhAXYLHhrHn4Wfi