Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpmX_42dw_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sell your kids, sell your wife

probably lol. Classic Bitcoin...
Always fucking going up over time.
that cheeky bastard

yes

THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOU BITCOIN THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i think we are going to 10k - bitcoin over 9000 will be a fucking meme and no barrier.

and im still hodling link and req. maybe i should just kms

all these AMAZING alts that were undoubtly going to double in market cap before bitcoin did, boy was i wrong. going from 8 BTC to 16, only to fall all the way back to 6 in like a fucking month...I kept thinking it was going to reverse, but at this point I might actually lose everything.
Oh well, back to my boring wagecuck life I guess.

Just sold everything for a loss, I can't feel any more.

the market is cold.

>Litecoin worried

>Literally moons every time BTC settles from new ATH

pls someone take me on this ride, poorfag

1Gwnu5L7rs1Q95s2fZMSRhht3FBtccRGi4

youtube.com/watch?v=JpmX_42dw_E

The moment BTC goes above 10k think about the sheer amount of fomo that's going to kick in from all the news generated about it

i know that feel. I don't think anybody could have predicted btc going up this fast. Now i'm stuck holding alt bags and just cant bring myself to sell them still.

Next correction before or after 10k? Where do you think short term top is? That would be the moment to prepare for difficulty adjustment happening and load up on BCH.

poorfag too
can I fix a tooth with bitcoins?
I guess you can call me The Brokentooth
like my old Wow pet haha
36DtXvfndEnMYgw9xEDzJgXojA6mCbMicW

Correction after 10k, but hitting 10k will cause a huge pump beforehad

nice just bought 100k

This niggres was right along.
why didn't I just buy the dip

8200 top

pull back to 7500

Before next runup

yeah...i keep telling myself it's only money and the alts i hold still have great moon potential, but i just can't stop thinking about the fact that I lost fucking 12 BTC. $130000 I could've had right now. at first i thought i could handle this, but the last few days it's been the only thing on my mind. i keep thinking about it the whole fucking day.

THE FUCKING NORMIES ARE MAKING US LOOK STUPID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys don't fall for the illusion.

This is not even the normies, this is the exchanges bullshitting us by buying their own asks.

BTC will hit 10k next month. We could even see it spike to 15k if another wave of fomo kicks in

Pretty mediocre rise by all accounts

Barely 1% increase after braking the $8k resistance point

Smells fishy

This
LTC is the sidekick of BTC

In GoT Bitcoin would be Lannisters. Bitcoin Cash is Targaryens.

>14 yr. old

Close. 34