Due to too much silence from the chainlink team I've decided to fork chainlink project and node project on github

Due to too much silence from the chainlink team I've decided to fork chainlink project and node project on github.

Being as chainlink is completely opensource we can simply fork it, and fix the problems faced with ICO bonuses.

Introducing linkpink! All ethereum wallets holding chainlink will get an airdrop, PULL OUT OF BINANCE IF YOU WANT YOUR LINKPINK!!! Dubs, trips and quads gets 1000 linkpink get posting.

hmm

when is the airdrop?

>Being as chainlink is completely opensource we can simply fork it, and fix the problems faced with ICO bonuses.

Alright then so what's your plan to do it better than Sergey before Sergey does it with all of his capital?

that meme already died like 1 day ago

Can i have a single LinkPink, please? 0x289e9BeCA22A233b7CbC68aB589a00802b7b9F61

We already have the source, Sergey has been more focused on creating partnerships without a working product.

We will focus on a working product, then find partnerships. Likely pleasing partners with a finished product to show.

Dec 1st when I cash out my ether for the contract.

The names a meme but the project is 100% real. Of course a rename will be in place, I'm just getting your attention.

willing to trad 1 chainlink for 1 chainpink

hit me up for more details [email protected]

and also, anyone has any tutorial on how to make my own fork?

Github literally has a fork button the more competition the better, this is a chicken and egg scenario whoever finishes the product first wins.

So what I just download a wallet and put my link in it and I'll get linkpink? How does that work?

Vitalik posted the source code for the OMG airdrop, with only 2 lines of code I could easily airdrop linkpink into any wallet holding chainlink.

what's stopping ripple or google or anyone else with more than two people from forking chainlink?

Nothing.

Thanks! I suppose i'll try to roll dubs and lets see if i reicive any :3
0x289e9BeCA22A233b7CbC68aB589a00802b7b9F61

Yes.

Ill post my wallet when I can

What about ChinkLink?
PajeetLink doesn't roll on the tongue that well

Chinklink seems to be abandoned, this was the first fork thread the others were FUD to discourage the idea.

how exactly does pinklink show up? Just as another token in the erethreum wallet? Do we have to do anything if our link was already in our wallet?

What types of addresses will hold this token?

I have a wallet on etherdelta. My chainlibk in in the official etherdelta snart contract but i can withdraw it at any time.l

can i hold link in a eth wallet? also whats the best eth wallet for just holding please help iam a brainlet

Same.
Im trying to use metamask atm, but seems meh, I'd prefer an app, not a browser extension, and Mist is shit

why is it so hard for people to understand that your wallet isn't the platform you are using... it is simply your private key.

Dude I just found this site it's amazing ;)

EtherdeIta.com

I'll be using the OMG airdrop code, its the same idea, I create a contract that will issue you pinklink based on your chainlink balance at that time. You wont need to do anything.

MEW, MIST, and the standard ethereum wallet will work.

is this another scam to try and get people to pull their coins off exchanges to manipulate the price

I've sent out emails to exchanges that would end up supporting pinklink, etherdelta did not do anything for OMG so don't get your hopes up.

>mfw I do investments based on what these people say

Here's my wallet hope you deliver on these dub links

0xF1eDFb03dC2d68ef7d51dd16AABecf4c6f474985

I'll be posting regularly to hype it up. Addresses are noted and saved for bonuses, no double claims. Address must have some activity though to work with the airdrop code.

Just moving my link from binance to the wallet is enough right?

ChainStink (True to the SIBOS legacy™) will btfo this cheap knockoff. Screencap this.

That's actually a good name for such a fork.

You can join the future user, you'll have all the toilets you could ever want.

shit is SO cash

hey plushtard can you make me a cashlink plushie

>We will focus on a working product, then find partnerships. Likely pleasing partners with a finished product to show.
This is literally what Sergey & Co. say they're doing. And they collected all the ICO funds. What makes you think you could even conceivably have greater developer firepower? Even if you did, what could this possibly achieve, other than confusing the market and eroding the potential of LINK?
If you have genuine development capabilities in this area, go help Sergey.

I have 4 neet programmers who are out of a job, don't travel and are not worried about life expenses.

There is already confusion surrounding crypto, I'm not worried about that, the name is a placeholder to get your attention.

Before you pull the trigger on this, go offer your services to Sergey's team as volunteers. Seriously at least try to do this.

Can you map out what you would consider a positive outcome from this gambit?

I got dubs!
0x85905B1E8f29acBa66107B4E3823AE8917694507

0xF1697e39c3B680bDED614d15d067328d72a3DCDF

suk min cuck

This is a really good idea.

0x64e85501131786d8176e70cd886169992FF4fCDd

I've heard so many of you fucks saying you'll fork it and I have yet to recieve anything on MEW. or do I have to type something in on MEW to view the forked tokens?
Don't let me down this time, OP...

0x57153Ad023ed0127Bf60df70AaC68644F5427DE5