BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/median_transaction_fee-transactionfees-btc.html#log
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sure - you don't mind waiting about 6 hours for transaction do you?

>LMAO user you can't be serious! Didn't you leave your little payment channel thingy open? XD
>Look waiter, sorry about our friend, he's a bit...slow. So 250 gwei for everything plus tip, right?

Literally, how are people so blinded by BTC's price? It's a fucking store of value, wasn't meant to be used for exchange or as 'digital cash'. I hope people realize there's more than money at stake here. The wrong move can fuck you up big time just like the stock market crash in 2000.

>can you help with the transaction cost? It's $8.00

>store of value

While I'll agree that BTC's identity is now 'a store of value' it absolutely was meant to be cash. The title of the original whitepaper is "Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system" So yeah I think that's pretty clear.

is it still a store of value if it stops going up

their answer to this is "buy the dip".

Your exaggerations won't lighten your bcash bags

>exaggerating
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
I dumped my Bcash for a 10% profit, thanks.

> I-it was n-never meant as a curr-rency

You might as well collect my turds and start selling them, I think I've shat less than 21 million turds, the rest I can put in a vault: DeBeers style.

I more than doubled my money by switching to bitcoin cash thanks

I don't think the implication to the solution was BCH... say what NOW!?!

>Average
>Not using median
>Not using log

Cope harder:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/median_transaction_fee-transactionfees-btc.html#log

What made you switch over to BCH? Like did you read about it on some specific website?

>sure, i have Amazon Prime.

>tfw you realise most "cool normie iphone"/"lame neet android" can be converted seamlessly to BTC and ETh

>Having $1 million in crypto
>Sitting a home watching the charts 24/7
>2017

Pick three

Have you read the whitepaper? You are in denial.

i predicted the flippening at $600, but didn't buy any because long term I know it is shit. so i bought back in at $1400 after the gold rush, then doubled down at $900 or so thinking Ver might have another pump up his sleeve.
Cashed out around $1300 when it was clear nothing was going to happen.
median means you have to wait 8 hours or more

>'real money'

You mean some printed paper and molded metals?