Niggercoin

How the fuck do I claim my niggercoin losses on my tax return without my accountant or the IRS asking me about the name? Is it okay to just use the three letters?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xc816463eb290e47ff512c04121142d1d85a3cdc2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

oh you

lol
Depending on the IRS agent you might be fine just saying that you've always wanted to own some niggers

samefag

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

I was also wondering this
please respond seriously.

what exchanges can I buy this in?
asking for a fellow plantation buddy of mine

I'm laughing so hard tree are tears

Thx op needed that

But in all serious if you made that graphic I'm impressed

Just abbreviate it, you NGR.

I can send you some on waves

>being this blind

Did you really miss the NiggerCoin rally?
Shit did 300% before getting pulled from the "decentralized" exchange

It was glorious. I myself cashed 16$ worth of btc from selling my niggers I got free.

Which exchange was it on?

Wave Dex , was waves tokens at first, there were several made when people saw the traction. Also now there's an ERC20 nigger token since those were removed by Sacha. There's a domain too and a black paper. I forgot the site

i mean.. you can still trade these on wavesdex.nl
they just blocked the coin from the waves brandname exchange, they didn't censor it from the actual blockchain

If anyone is interested I have NiggerCoin original, aka NiggerClassic, the EYFF NiggerCoin.
I also have the 3P NGR nigger coin know was NiggerLite

I also hold KikeCoin, African-Americans, white privileges, Penis, and a variety of other offensive cryptos

toplel, user

Can't wait to trade in niggers again

>black paper

Back when NGR began, I avoided this coin JUST for this reason.

LMAO those transactions

etherscan.io/token/0xc816463eb290e47ff512c04121142d1d85a3cdc2

topkek

i legitimately made that NGR graphic and all others that spoof major Crypto styles. The ones referencing melon wallet and i think it was WHIP technology. Good times.

I'm particulary fond of the anti tamper section, the coin ID starting with EYFF was the original then pajeet competitors jumped on the scene re-purposing the images. Don't trust anything but the EYFF seals.

Ok I am just concerned because NGR is already Nature Group PLC completely different and my return is likely going to be high audit risk =\

i'll take the EYs. list on wavesdex.nl ? if you dont trust it, just list a small amount at first to verify it works

bahaha you're a hero man. got any EYs to sell?

tevon james edition

exchange it for bitcoin, then exchange the bitcoin for etherium or litecoin. that would honestly be the easiest option.

You have to record every single trade with the IRS. That doesn't solve the issue. Just adds more paperwork and fees for no reason

Sorry to take your thread op

but the next 3 dubs WILL get 0.15 BTC

ROLL ROLL ROLL

Dubs, plus i am OP hook it up

1HMJXmvgCfXjZokkDQBHnazyWNLLSkawZw

sell to me wavesdex.nl

I listed a couple of EYs for sale

Only on Veeky Forums

Dubs on dubs !

1kPKe1HkR14DtbCV8mzuFPenNhRiExa5F

rollin i guess

1KRXeTwYYGERN9CFjcGy25XSZX8MkhtAB4

Just put niggercoin down you pussies.

Guys i just listed my original EYY niggers on wavesdex.nl if you don't trust this site just make a new wallet and transfer a little bit of waves over.

ROLIN

hey gracias. leave em up through the night please. can't get on right now but will in a bit.

Ah the good days of Niggercoin. I hadn't laughed so hard in years until the few nights Veeky Forums was dominated by Niggercoin threads. Waves really could've been /ourdex/ but they had to ruin it all with their PC bullshit.